Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    I imagine when the time comes, Carol will unhinge her jaw and swallow Negan whole.
    That sounds naughty.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienSoul View Post
    That sounds naughty.
    I'm sure I have NO idea what you mean...

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    I would love to see Negan kill her.

Knowing these writers she's going to do her Robocop shit again. I'm already on the ledge with TWD and that just might push me over.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyboo1980 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I would love to see Carol kill Negan, after the two of them square off in a battle of words! He seems to like it when a woman shows some spunk. The problem is, if Carol did destroy Negan, the haters would be out in full force. So I would rather someone else do it!
    Very true

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    The thanks was for liking Deadpool. Not the rest of this drivel. Carol is obviously very smart and wily. I think we all know that by now. The last we saw of Carol, she went to live in solitude, for the most part. She has her Bob Marley impersonator and his scary tiger as her safety blanket. But before that we saw a woman who didn't want to be a part of our very own TF anymore because she couldn't handle the death and the killing she'd have to do to protect people anymore. Plus, she's very well aware of who and what The Saviors are and what they're capable of. All I'm saying is that "current" Carol would NOT play a game with Negan for long, if at all, to infiltrate The Sanctuary. She'd rather just die. I'm not saying that's how season 4 Carol would approach the situation. But season 7 Carol is a broken little dove that needs to heal her wings and process the shit she's done before she gets back to who and what she really was. She wouldn't suddenly snap back into "Rambo Carol" mode just because it's Negan. I honestly don't think you, or anyone else here, can give me a rational argument to counter what the show has told us about where her character's mental state is now.
    The thread is "How would Carol deal with Negan", yes? Has nothing to do with Ezekiel, the tiger, her need to recuperate, etc. However, at this point in her story, she has recuperated and has no need of a "protector," which is exactly why she left Ezekiel and the Tiger, and Morgan as well. The question is how would she deal with Negan? Despite previous setbacks, injuries, her character traits are still there, and still strong. Given any type of meeting with Negan, we would be pitting character against character, and in that respect hers is stronger than his, for the simple reason that he no longer has one. He's allowed himself to fall into the ego trap of manipulation through fear. He has no strength of character other than causing fear, if you want to think of that as a character trait, so be it. So..... how would Carol deal with Negan? By using his own fear against him. He has nothing but ego, which is not strength; whereas Carol has strength of character that would would withstand anything but physical brutality, which is the only weapon he could use against her.

I like @HateForTheMasses analogy of the floral shirt and jacket. That's about how she would handle it. And she'd win.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    I imagine when the time comes, Carol will unhinge her jaw and swallow Negan whole.
    Sounds like an option for the Franken-sex-doll, if I pick that hobby back up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234