Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

It would be awesome to see the Governor to appear as the main villain of the TV show

I want him to not die in season 4 or 3 i want him to appear in more seasons to make him the character he is in the comics.

I want him to see him kill more humans and i want him to appear in the last season and die.

He is the main villin in the comics but he only live short. but, I want the show to be its own thing.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think it would get pretty boring after a while, honestly.

Kill some people here, kill some people there. Meh. Team Prison has to either overcome or succumb to the Governor. Succumbing means leaving or dying. Leaving means no more Governor. Dying means no more cast. If they just sit there and play endless innings of baseball until the show's ratings plummet, it's going to be boring as heck.

There is no need to stretch this story out any longer than two seasons. I'd like to see it come to an end by the end of this season, ending with the Governor's death.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Not a huge fan of this governer I think his swagger is more weakness than psychotic. I think woodbury is corny as well. But if he were more like in the comics i would like him better but he seems like he wont give up

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level
    I am tempted to read the Gn just to see how this governor guy and the prison scenario plays out.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I am tempted to read the Gn just to see how this governor guy and the prison scenario plays out.
    It's pretty brutal. The TV series Gov is kid's stuff compared to the Comic Gov.

Just think like twice as much killing, dismemberment, torture, pedo+necrophilia, and lots of rape.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MarmaladeKitten View Post
    I think it would get pretty boring after a while, honestly.

Kill some people here, kill some people there. Meh. Team Prison has to either overcome or succumb to the Governor. Succumbing means leaving or dying. Leaving means no more Governor. Dying means no more cast. If they just sit there and play endless innings of baseball until the show's ratings plummet, it's going to be boring as heck.

There is no need to stretch this story out any longer than two seasons. I'd like to see it come to an end by the end of this season, ending with the Governor's death.
    I completely agree. The Woodbury story would be boring if it's dragged out too long. And it needs to end with his death. I also don't feel like he is the biggest vilian in the comics. The comics aren't even done with.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The Gov is just the FIRST really bad guy they have to deal with. There is still the Hunters and Negan, but no worries, you won't be seeing them until the end of S4 at the earliest, most likely even later. It's quite possible they never get to them.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    The Governor reign needs to end this season point blank period, if this drags out into season 4 people who have never even read the comics would start to get bored because it would be too drawn out of Woodbury and The prison going back in fourth with random shoot outs and drive by's (Bloods Vs. Crips) LOL! And besides they have alot of stories to tell if they're gonna stick with the course of the comics. (The Hunters) and Abraham could even be introduced in the Mid Season 4 finale. Wishful thinking tho. LOL! -Peace-

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I like the governor and he isn't as bad as he is in the comics but he shouldn't last for a long time he should die either at next seasons mid season finale or season finale at the end of the prison but at this pace the prison will end this season probably

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walking View Post
    I like the governor and he isn't as bad as he is in the comics but he shouldn't last for a long time he should die either at next seasons mid season finale or season finale at the end of the prison but at this pace the prison will end this season probably
    They've already said the prison arc will continue into S4, how long though isn't really clear. It's important to remember that they built that whole damn set, so they're gonna get their money's worth.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast