Thank you! More is on the way ;)

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    By popular demand, here's more!

After Carol finished scrubbing enough of the grime away on Daryl, she grabbed a towel and began drying him off.

"I hate you for this," Daryl snapped.

"Oh hush now, you smell much better," Carol replied as she wrapped the towel around his head. "Still can't believe I had to bathe you in your clothes though. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose."

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Carol said. "He's decent now."

Rick walked in carrying Judith. "Did Daryl have a nice bath?"

Daryl turned and growled at him.

"I couldn't get Daryl in the tub unfortunately," Carol replied. "But I was able to wash him down good enough to get rid of the smell."

Daryl suddenly picked up a scent and began following it with his nose.

"Casserole's in the oven and should be ready in less than fifteen minutes now," Carol told Rick.

Rick stared down at Daryl as he sniffed at Judith's behind. "Daryl knock it off!" He scolded.

"Judith smells like shit," Daryl commented.

Carol picked up a rolled up newspaper.

"Don't start sniffing my crotch again, Daryl." Rick warned. "Carol, you really need to keep him on a leash."

Carol whacked Daryl on the butt with the newspaper. "You stop that now!" She scolded him.

Daryl quickly turned around and snatched the newspaper out of her hands and began shaking his head side to side trying to tear it apart.

Carol sighed. "He is a work in progress," she told Rick.

"Mother dick!" Abe exclaimed from down the hall.

Rick and Carol walked out of the bathroom to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Rick asked him.

"Daryl pissed on the end table again," Abe complained. "And he chewed up the living room rug."

Carol looked down at Daryl. "You told me you've been going outside like you're supposed to?"

Daryl lifted his leg and began scratching his ear.

Rick's jaw dropped. "Okay, I'm not even going to ask how you're able to do that."

"It wasn't me, Carol," Daryl explained. "It was Eugene. I saw him piss there to try to frame me."

Abe rolled his eyes. "Is dinner going to be ready soon?"

Carol walked into the kitchen to check the timer. "Eight more minutes left."

Daryl got up and took a seat at the dining table.

Rick grabbed a bottle of lysol and sprayed Daryl with it.

"Rick, he's clean," Carol said.

"Just wanted to be sure," Rick replied as he put Judith in the highchair and sat down at the table.

Then Carl just walked in the front door and rolled his eyes at the sight of Daryl.

"Please tell me he's not eating with us," Carl groaned. "I invited Enid over for dinner, and I don't want her to see Daryl like this, it's embarrassing."

Daryl looked Carl in the eye and growled. "You afraid I might sniff her crotch or hump her leg?"

"Dad?" Carl pouted. "Don't let Daryl mess this up for me."

"Fine then," Rick nodded. "Daryl, you have to eat outside on the porch. Carol will tie you up so you don't run away again."

"But that's bullshit!" Daryl cried out. "I'm part of this family too you know!?"

"Daryl, you eat outside." Rick repeated. "I'm just doing this for Carl, okay?"

Daryl began to whimper.

"That ugly cry face isn't going to work on me this time," Rick said coldly. "Now get outside!"

*More to come*

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    The fact that Daryl is being portrayed as a dog here is fucking hysterical. Oh my god.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)

Thanks @Bekki Dixon for being able to have a little fun with one of your favs

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Appetite for Destruction FallenSaint's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    LMAO! Thanks for the much needed laugh. My favorite part was Eugene "interrupting" like the loveable pervert he is.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyGrimes View Post

After Carol finished scrubbing enough of the grime away on Daryl, she grabbed a towel and began drying him off.

"Oh hush now, you smell much better," Carol replied as she wrapped the towel around his head. "Still can't believe I had to bathe you in your clothes though. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose."

"I couldn't get Daryl in the tub unfortunately," Carol replied. "But I was able to wash him down good enough to get rid of the smell."

"Casserole's in the oven and should be ready in less than fifteen minutes now," Carol told Rick.

Rick stared down at Daryl as he sniffed at Judith's behind. "Daryl knock it off!" He scolded.

"Don't start sniffing my crotch again, Daryl." Rick warned. "Carol, you really need to keep him on a leash."

Carol whacked Daryl on the butt with the newspaper. "You stop that now!" She scolded him.

Daryl quickly turned around and snatched the newspaper out of her hands and began shaking his head side to side trying to tear it apart.

"Daryl pissed on the end table again," Abe complained. "And he chewed up the living room rug."

Carol looked down at Daryl. "You told me you've been going outside like you're supposed to?"

Rick's jaw dropped. "Okay, I'm not even going to ask how you're able to do that."

"It wasn't me, Carol," Daryl explained. "It was Eugene. I saw him piss there to try to frame me."

"Just wanted to be sure," Rick replied as he put Judith in the highchair and sat down at the table.

Then Carl just walked in the front door and rolled his eyes at the sight of Daryl.

"Please tell me he's not eating with us," Carl groaned. "I invited Enid over for dinner, and I don't want her to see Daryl like this, it's embarrassing."

Daryl looked Carl in the eye and growled. "You afraid I might sniff her crotch or hump her leg?"

"Fine then," Rick nodded. "Daryl, you have to eat outside on the porch. Carol will tie you up so you don't run away again."

"But that's bullshit!" Daryl cried out. "I'm part of this family too you know!?"

Daryl began to whimper.

"That ugly cry face isn't going to work on me this time," Rick said coldly. "Now get outside!"

*More to come*
    That was hilarious. I literally cannot wait for more! Fantastic job.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyGrimes View Post

Daryl began to whimper.

*More to come*
    You've got skills! Well done!

Once again, @Bekki Dixon proves she is the gif/pic queen. Awesome job girl!

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    You've got skills! Well done!

Once again, @Bekki Dixon proves she is the gif/pic queen. Awesome job girl!
    Thank you John... I just do as asked lol.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki Dixon View Post
    Thank you John... I just do as asked lol.
    You do it so well. My imagination would be rendered useless if not for you and the other talented members that help me so much.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank you for this, amazing story and great illustrations.

At the first part I kept imagining Daryl with Gollum's clothes and voice, it made it even better than it already is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast