Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Level
    This is what makes me puzzle til my puzzler wears out

Dichonne is hated because Daryl is too dirty and therefore not good enough for michonne . even though wouldn't most people be pretty dirty?thinking this way is OK, not discrimination, not biased

A person is anti caryl for many reasons and said person is salty or ageist???? Yeah...OK

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Daryl clean up. I think the grubby look ages him but as a reason why he shouldn't be in a healthy positive relationship? Pfft!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    They're showing "This Sorrowful Life" now! This episode was the first time Daryl called Michonne by her name if I remember lol! No 'Last Samurai' XD
    "Made to Suffer" was also the first time Michonne called Daryl by his name!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jango627 View Post
    This is what makes me puzzle til my puzzler wears out

Dichonne is hated because Daryl is too dirty and therefore not good enough for michonne . even though wouldn't most people be pretty dirty?thinking this way is OK, not discrimination, not biased

A person is anti caryl for many reasons and said person is salty or ageist???? Yeah...OK

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Daryl clean up. I think the grubby look ages him but as a reason why he shouldn't be in a healthy positive relationship? Pfft!
    Yeah I agree like it just takes a few minutes to take a shower and get a hair cut! And we've seen Daryl before when he's clean, so that argument is meaningless to me!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Level
    And IMHO when he is cleaned up he easily looks mid 30s which would be a perfect age for michonne.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    They're showing "This Sorrowful Life" now! This episode was the first time Daryl called Michonne by her name if I remember lol! No 'Last Samurai' XD
    "Made to Suffer" was also the first time Michonne called Daryl by his name!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I agree like it just takes a few minutes to take a shower and get a hair cut! And we've seen Daryl before when he's clean, so that argument is meaningless to me!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c36c8c09db.jpg
    Daryl really does clean up well! The argument is meaningless to me also because like you said we've seen Daryl clean! The only one trying to keep up appearances is Carol! Michonne isn't worried about that stuff!

Daryl showers and changes his clothes but who cares anyways when they're running around killing walkers all day!

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Yup....agree! A lot of the people making the complaints about Daryl usually have agendas! I'm sure there's people that genuinely hate him but sometimes it's something else besides hate!

In actuality Daryl is a good man that would be very protective and caring towards Michonne! He would put her first and she would do the same! I see only positives instead of negatives when it comes to Daryl and Michonne getting together. The ship wouldn't be one sided!

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, also if Michonne risked getting a death inducing sickness and fleas, showers is the last thing on the list of concerns for Michonne.

You know I've been thinking about Flame. Daryl tried to catch Buttons for Aaron I wonder if he got Flame for Michonne? Maybe that's how he got the fleas?
    Yeah, like sis was willing to catch her death from him lol. That should tell you something.

I love the idea of him catching Flame for her. That sounds like a good fluffy fic.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotline Bling View Post
    Yeah, like sis was willing to catch her death from him lol. That should tell you something.

I love the idea of him catching Flame for her. That sounds like a good fluffy fic.
    Another one shot perhaps?? I know you've been busy though!

I mean if Michonne scoffed off death to inhale Daryl's kooties lack of soap and water is nothing!

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm just going to leave this here! It's a article about the new episode promo for 6.09 plus video! I get a little excited about the possible ending but that IMDB page gets me jaded!

I wouldn't be surprised if Gimple teases that comic book moment but then something else happens or things play out differently.

Those trailers, promos etc can be misleading at times! I just can't see tptb giving that iconic moment away in a promo but you never know!

http://www.techinsider.io/the-walkin...ercial-2015-12

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm just going to leave this here! It's a article about the new episode promo for 6.09 plus video! I get a little excited about the possible ending but that IMDB page gets me jaded!

I wouldn't be surprised if Gimple teases that comic book moment but then something else happens or things play out differently.

Those trailers, promos etc can be misleading at times! I just can't see tptb giving that iconic moment away in a promo but you never know!

http://www.techinsider.io/the-walkin...ercial-2015-12
    I thought the preview looked awesome! Can't wait 'till Valentine's Day lol! XD

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    I thought the preview looked awesome! Can't wait 'till Valentine's Day lol! XD
    It did look great but it could be misleading! Tptb are notorious for making things seem like something else! I learned that before season 4 started!

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    It did look great but it could be misleading! Tptb are notorious for making things seem like something else! I learned that before season 4 started!
    You just gotta take it with a grain of salt! A lot of trailers are misleading, not even just for TWD lol XD They made it seem like Glenn was gonna die next episode, but obviously that's not happening!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast