2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    You just gotta take it with a grain of salt! A lot of trailers are misleading, not even just for TWD lol XD They made it seem like Glenn was gonna die next episode, but obviously that's not happening!
    I think sometimes our expectations are greater than what we end up receiving! I notice it gets darker when the mini group starts fighting so I wonder what happened from the MSF to the promo.

The MSF ended with it being daylight and sunny but the fight sequences are at night! What happens in the episode to fill the gap? It might be a continuity issue or maybe more filler. We'll find out in like 6 weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meeka View Post
    Congratulations on Part 4!
    Thanks!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    I think sometimes our expectations are greater than what we end up receiving! I notice it gets darker when the mini group starts fighting so I wonder what happened from the MSF to the promo.

The MSF ended with it being daylight and sunny but the fight sequences are at night! What happens in the episode to fill the gap? It might be a continuity issue or maybe more filler. We'll find out in like 6 weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!
    Good catch! I wonder if roaming through the herd will last longer than in the comics? There's also a mixture of shots with and without their walker gut ponchos! The scene with Daryl, Sasha and Abraham seems to take place in the day though. Maybe there's a time difference between the two events?

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Good catch! I wonder if roaming through the herd will last longer than in the comics? There's also a mixture of shots with and without their walker gut ponchos! The scene with Daryl, Sasha and Abraham seems to take place in the day though. Maybe there's a time difference between the two events?
    There might be a small time difference because when Eugene called for help, Daryl, Sasha and Abe were back on the road. We just don't know how long they drove after that before they encountered The Saviors!

So maybe by the time they get back to Alexandria it will be dark but I'm still wondering how long does it take Rick and Co. to walk through the herd?

Yes absolutely some images of Rick had him in the poncho and others he's not wearing one! Also it seems Rick gets surrounded by walkers while Michonne is dealing with her own set of walkers!

I'm not sure if Glenn comes to aide Michonne but Spencer and Heath gets in the action leaving me to wonder what happens to Father Gabriel?? I refuse to believe he didn't help somehow!

Gabriel was shown with his machete way too often and wanted to take lessons from Carl. Father Gabriel needs his redemption and maybe he saves Carl somehow??

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    There might be a small time difference because when Eugene called for help, Daryl, Sasha and Abe were back on the road. We just don't know how long they drove after that before they encountered The Saviors!

So maybe by the time they get back to Alexandria it will be dark but I'm still wondering how long does it take Rick and Co. to walk through the herd?

Yes absolutely some images of Rick had him in the poncho and others he's not wearing one! Also it seems Rick gets surrounded by walkers while Michonne is dealing with her own set of walkers!

I'm not sure if Glenn comes to aide Michonne but Spencer and Heath gets in the action leaving me to wonder what happens to Father Gabriel?? I refuse to believe he didn't help somehow!

Gabriel was shown with his machete way too often and wanted to take lessons from Carl. Father Gabriel needs his redemption and maybe he saves Carl somehow??
    Yeah I agree with your theory on Glenn going in to help Michonne probably! Maggie is on the platform, so I don't think she'd be in trouble! I have no clue about Father Gabe! I agree maybe he's the one who kills Ron when he tries to shoot Rick and Carl?

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah I agree with your theory on Glenn going in to help Michonne probably! Maggie is on the platform, so I don't think she'd be in trouble! I have no clue about Father Gabe! I agree maybe he's the one who kills Ron when he tries to shoot Rick and Carl?
    Rumor has it Michonnes supposed to shoot Ron. I'm not thrilled about her doing that! It can definitely be wrong! Everything is up in the air until we see things unfold on our screen! Maybe Gabe chops Jessie? I just want Father Gabriel to be a force!

If Michonne shoots Ron then I'm wondering how everything happens? Was Michonne at a distance where she couldn't use her sword? Was there a scuffle? Does she use her own gun or Jessies? So many questions I have in my head! We also have to remember if all this stuff goes down then they're also surrounded by walkers! That's another challenge!

On a positive note Daryl will hopefully make it back with his crew to kick some ass! If we don't see them get back in 6.09 then that's so lame! The return has just been too damn long now with not much screen time in the process!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Snatchin' up protein bars and cheese whiz
    Threads
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Level
    Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all!

Here's a very merry DaNorman and Dichonne new year!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Happy New Years ladies! Have a drink for me! I'm not drinking tonight!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Snatchin' up protein bars and cheese whiz
    Threads
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Level
    Happy New Years ladies! Have a drink for me! I'm not drinking tonight!
    I for sure am and it's hitting me already a lil. lol

I was watching Season 3 and 4 with Daryl and Michonne and I looked closely at all the tender moments Michonne and Daryl had and it mind boggles me how much people say they don't see Michonne and Daryl in a romance together because Michonne seemed more than ready to jump Daryl's bones. I've never seen her like that before with any man except maybe Abe when he was on the porch with her and he was flirting. lol Michonne was cheesing up a storm with Daryl.

Also, I don't buy into that Daryl doesn't know how to lead or he's not a alpha male because I was watching that episode closer when Daryl and Michonne went on a run with Tyreese and Bob and Daryl was taking charge giving orders and putting Tyreese and Bob in their place. Michonne looked comfortable taking Daryl's lead like she knew Daryl knew what he was saying and doing. I've never seen her 100% with Rick on something as much as I feel like with Rick she was more than like, "Well I'll follow you if you shut up and I have to clean up your mess anyway afterwards" type of thing. She seems so stressed out under Rick's orders. Daryl was just totally hot in that episode.

I liked that Daryl was a over protective boyfriend and constantly reminding Michonne like, "I know you're running off, are you? Good, stay, dammit." lol Michonne wasn't going to, but it was like Daryl was afraid of losing somebody that could potentially be an asset to Team Family and him personally.

I noticed that Daryl made sure Michonne go out of the window first and helped her out the window when they were on a run to get medicine.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Happy New Years everyone!!

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor has it Michonnes supposed to shoot Ron. I'm not thrilled about her doing that! It can definitely be wrong! Everything is up in the air until we see things unfold on our screen! Maybe Gabe chops Jessie? I just want Father Gabriel to be a force!

If Michonne shoots Ron then I'm wondering how everything happens? Was Michonne at a distance where she couldn't use her sword? Was there a scuffle? Does she use her own gun or Jessies? So many questions I have in my head! We also have to remember if all this stuff goes down then they're also surrounded by walkers! That's another challenge!

On a positive note Daryl will hopefully make it back with his crew to kick some ass! If we don't see them get back in 6.09 then that's so lame! The return has just been too damn long now with not much screen time in the process!
    Yeah it was predicted that Michonne would kill Ron, but I'm not sure if it's going exactly like that!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast