Forgot your username?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #61
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Level
    I am loving the little spoilery bits that you guys give me since I avoid spoilers nowadays I discovered there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. And once you see something it cannot be unseen. I am excited that it looks like we may get some dichonne screen time in 6b. I think that Michonne and Rick are the two people he trusts most and trusts enough to show his vulnerable side.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango627 View Post
    I am loving the little spoilery bits that you guys give me since I avoid spoilers nowadays I discovered there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. And once you see something it cannot be unseen. I am excited that it looks like we may get some dichonne screen time in 6b. I think that Michonne and Rick are the two people he trusts most and trusts enough to show his vulnerable side.
    I don't know what will happen between Rickyl this season. They seem to be following two separate paths at the moment! Daryl wants to let more people into Alexandria while Rick doesn't! Daryl is more trusting like Michonne but Rick isn't.

I think Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Aaron and Rosita are on the same page and maybe that's why they've shared or will share more screentime together!

Sometimes I wish I could go spoiler free but then it's nice to know what may happen. That's how I decide if I'm going to watch the show live on Sundays! My regular day starts off really early in the morning so it has to be a good reason for me to stay up late!

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    So @Bloodee Jacob did a Movie Pilot review of Michonnes McFarlane action figure! Y'all ladies can show him some love here on his page at Std or the other places he listed in the article or in the comments section. It's nice when fans go the extra distance to show Michonne some love. Jacob also does great reviews for ZNation!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3709305
    Thanks for the shout out! :) It's just a great looking display piece of my favorite female TWD character, I had to do a video about it!

Also here is the link to the initial upload I put up on Youtube! :)

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodee Jacob View Post
    Thanks for the shout out! :) It's just a great looking display piece of my favorite female TWD character, I had to do a video about it!

Also here is the link to the initial upload I put up on Youtube! :)
    Cool! Michonne is my favorite female character too. Actually she's just my favorite character on this show period so I try to always look up things about her and lo and behold I saw your article and video so thanks!

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm just going to leave this here. This is a article listing 8 things you might not know about Norman Reedus. Everyone might already know these but it's still a nice read from Hollywood.com

http://www.hollywood.com/celebrities...edus-60507962/

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm just going to leave this here. This is a article listing 8 things you might not know about Norman Reedus. Everyone might already know these but it's still a nice read from Hollywood.com

http://www.hollywood.com/celebrities...edus-60507962/
    I knew all these #ReedusSlut

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Somebody posted this in the Caryl hate thread. Is it bad that this reminded me of Dichonne??

"There’s certainly more couples. I wouldn’t say that the entire group is starting to pair off, but there’s been some hints. I think if you go back and watch season 4, you’ll see some indication as to relationships that are forming here and there. Sadly, I would say that Daryl’s situation remains somewhat ambiguous, or should I not say that? […] That’s a powder keg for my Twitter feed, I tell you. But yeah, a lot of romance this season. I’m going to regret answering that question.” - Robert Kirkman

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Also reminded me of this interview:

"So his self-worth isn't high enough for him to pair off just yet? I don't know, Michonne's been giving me eyeballs lately. [laughs]"

9. Back To Top    #69
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotline Bling View Post
    I knew all these #ReedusSlut
    I knew all these too.

I think the 6b media blitz for Daryl/Norman has begun. He's making his rounds before the show begins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    Also reminded me of this interview:

"So his self-worth isn't high enough for him to pair off just yet? I don't know, Michonne's been giving me eyeballs lately. [laughs]"

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d857a7baa...qefqo1_500.jpg
    Mmmmmmmmmm! Norman wasn't lying. I hope Danai knows more than she's letting on and is playing Michonne a certain way. That stare down at the church was very long and Michonnes smile when Daryl returned was radiant! Maybe Daryl's self worth will be built up by 6b because it was really low in season 5.

10. Back To Top    #70
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I knew all these too.

I think the 6b media blitz for Daryl/Norman has begun. He's making his rounds before the show begins.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmmmmmmm! Norman wasn't lying. I hope Danai knows more than she's letting on and is playing Michonne a certain way. That stare down at the church was very long and Michonnes smile when Daryl returned was radiant! Maybe Daryl's self worth will be built up by 6b because it was really low in season 5.
    The fact that they just keep mentioning Dichonne over and over gives me hope, no matter how small! ;)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast