Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #101
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Yes she is! I loved the opening sequence of that episode with Addy and Warren killing Z's with the rest of the gang. I just realized they're the only two women left in the group.

I was watching bits and pieces of The People's Choice Awards and remembered Danai could of had a nomination. I also realized today's Normans birthday so Happy Birthday to him and I hope he has many more. I wonder if his cast mates did anything special for him??
    Yes! And I love that the last 2 women are in charge lmao. Addy makes an awesome co-leader.

Also a big HAPPY B'DAY to Norman, one of my husbands!!

2. Back To Top    #102
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotline Bling View Post
    Yes! And I love that the last 2 women are in charge lmao. Addy makes an awesome co-leader.

Also a big HAPPY B'DAY to Norman, one of my husbands!!
    You got too many husbands There were a few sites that showed Norman some birthday love. It's so sweet of them. Norman seems like such a sweet human being. I don't think I've heard of a negative fan encounter when it comes to him. I've always heard he's a really nice guy that smells amazing. Daryl probably smells good too.

- - - Updated - - -

It's great that there's so many women as leaders on ZNation. Queen La Reina is also something. I had to put her in my signature. Bless her heart.

3. Back To Top    #103
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey ladies! It appears Danai will be attending The WSC 3 day cruise from Miami to The Bahamas! Some of the celebrity guests in attendance will be Norman, Danai, Emily, Ross, Christian S. and Chad Coleman. It looks like a good time and I hope they all have fun together. I guess Danai had time between working on her two plays Familiar and Eclipsed!

http://www.walkerstalkercruise.com/

4. Back To Top    #104
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey ladies! It appears Danai will be attending The WSC 3 day cruise from Miami to The Bahamas! Some of the celebrity guests in attendance will be Norman, Danai, Emily, Ross, Christian S. and Chad Coleman. It looks like a good time and I hope they all have fun together. I guess Danai had time between working on her two plays Familiar and Eclipsed!

http://www.walkerstalkercruise.com/
    Sounds like a blast! Hope we get some good DaNorman pics

5. Back To Top    #105
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotline Bling View Post
    Sounds like a blast! Hope we get some good DaNorman pics
    It definitely sounds like a great time. I'll take whatever photos that get posted. I'd love some photos of Danai showing off her perfect beach body! I wouldn't mind some candids of Ross and Norman either. If there's photos of Danai/Norman or Ross/Danai I'll be even happier. I love Ross too!

I just hope the security is tight on this cruise. I'm sure Norman doesn't want another biting incident. Hundreds of fans in the middle of the ocean with liquor could end up equally a disaster if people start miss behaving.

6. Back To Top    #106
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Level
    Hi ladies! It's me Jango. I needed a fresh start after my three day banning. That cruise sounds interesting but sort of weird. I wonder if Norman will end up cancelling after the bite incident?

i absolutely love the limited number of dichonne scenes we've had and I do think that they spent a lot of time together off screen. They teamed up to search for the governor and stayed at the moonshine shack that Beth and Daryl ended up in.

7. Back To Top    #107
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGreene View Post
    Hi ladies! It's me Jango. I needed a fresh start after my three day banning. That cruise sounds interesting but sort of weird. I wonder if Norman will end up cancelling after the bite incident?

i absolutely love the limited number of dichonne scenes we've had and I do think that they spent a lot of time together off screen. They teamed up to search for the governor and stayed at the moonshine shack that Beth and Daryl ended up in.
    I'm glad you're back, hoping you stick around lol.

I would definitely understand him cancelling, I'd be terrified to be on a ship with so many fans after something like that lmao.

And yeah, I kinda like that even tho there have only been a few Dichonne scenes (so far) it was heavily implied that they spent a lot of time together off screen

8. Back To Top    #108
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGreene View Post

I figured it was you! Welcome back and I hope you stick around for a while this time, lol. I heart your new name and avatar BTW.

I wouldn't blame Norman if he canceled his appearance after the biting incident. I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

The Dichonne scenes were a handful but always sweet and memorable. I can't think of anything negative to say about Daryl and Michonnes interactions. None whats so ever. On the plus side I hear they've filmed together in 6b and that's great in my eyes.

I can't wait to see them light up the screen together and apart in the next 8 episodes. Danai and Normans chemistry is amazing on and off screen so it's sweet to watch.

Hopefully we'll get some more interviews of Danai and Norman promoting the show in a few weeks. The Inside The Actors Studio interview will air in a few weeks and I can't wait!

9. Back To Top    #109
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Great news ladies! I've already posted this elsewhere but Danai has landed the role of Afeni Shakur (Tupacs mother) in his biopic movie "All Eyes On Me" Congratulations to her!

http://deadline.com/2016/01/danai-gu...me-1201680640/

10. Back To Top    #110
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Great news ladies! I've already posted this elsewhere but Danai has landed the role of Afeni Shakur (Tupacs mother) in his biopic movie "All Eyes On Me" Congratulations to her!

http://deadline.com/2016/01/danai-gu...me-1201680640/

Wow! This role would be a groundbreaking opportunity for her career. Have you posted this in the Danai appreciation thread?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast