Level

2. Back To Top    #132
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    This will be my final season also if the writing doesn't improve. So far 6a has been a blur for me. I couldn't tell you any of the names of the episodes. I'm blissfully clueless. The only two episodes that stands out to me is the Daryl, Sasha, Abe and Dwight episode because it had some potential foreshadowing in it and Morgan's episode.

There's just too many other shows I'm enjoying where I love all the characters and tptb don't have god complexes. TV shouldn't be stressful. I just feel like the show and the cast is getting older. Eventually the cast will move to other things. Norman and Danai have a lot of offers coming from elsewhere so it's only a matter of time before someone leaves.

If Danai's HBO pilot takes off will she stick around on TWD instead of concentrating on writing for her own show? She's been working on it for some time now so I'm prepared for all possibilities and just want to see Daryl and Michonnes story evolve into something beautiful before one of them leaves.

Times running out and I'm giving it until the end of 6b then I have to let it go. Gimple had a long enough run and it's been hit or very badly missed during his reign. I mean how many more seasons are people going to watch these two be alone and depressed? How long will the actors want to play that out? There has to be a better balance.

OK enough gloom and doom! If Norman thinks Daryl is around 35 then him and Michonne are in the same age group for sure. I figured Michonne should be in her late 20's or early 30's! Personally I never thought about the age thing because Daryl and Michonne seemed well matched.

Daryl always came across more mature and insightful in his conversations with Michonne. He was always trying to inform her of something or look out for her which was always sweet to me. Daryl never screamed at Michonne or called her rude names so that was always a plus in my book.

I wouldn't worry about the lack of Michonne promos. All the puzzle pieces will hopefully line up perfectly. I'm just zen about it. I've made my peace and I'm just waiting for things to unfold. To me the next episodes aren't going to be what people expect so I got my popcorn and bags ready for immediate exit, lol!
    Yeah I had always thought both Michonne and Daryl were in their 30's with Michonne being early 30's and Daryl being mid to late 30's! However I've recently noticed a lot of fans saying that Daryl was 40-50, so I was confused by it! Nice to know what the actor thinks!

They are indeed very well matched! They have many things in common and often are in the same mentality! Daryl has never been rude to Michonne and Michonne has never been rude to Daryl! There's a mutual respect! I think the worst Daryl has called Michonne was "The Last Samurai" lol which is not really rude at all! He even told Merle to shut up when he was saying something borderline racist to Michonne!

True! I think I was hyping myself up too much for Michonne's story arc in 6b based on the whole Deanna thing, but I'll just wait to see how the season plays out! Either I'll like it or not! Apparently there will be more of Daryl, so that means a Dichonne interaction at least! Hopefully we'll get more scenes than what was already spoiled!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Danai View Post
    Cute!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit! Inside the actors studio will air FEB. 11 finally! NR and DG are not sitting next to each other, but who cares lol can't wait for that!
    Here's an article about it, I didn't read it yet:
    http://www.eonline.com/news/734737/n...-actors-studio

3. Back To Top    #133
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    Yeah I had always thought both Michonne and Daryl were in their 30's with Michonne being early 30's and Daryl being mid to late 30's! However I've recently noticed a lot of fans saying that Daryl was 40-50, so I was confused by it! Nice to know what the actor thinks!

They are indeed very well matched! They have many things in common and often are in the same mentality! Daryl has never been rude to Michonne and Michonne has never been rude to Daryl! There's a mutual respect! I think the worst Daryl has called Michonne was "The Last Samurai" lol which is not really rude at all! He even told Merle to shut up when he was saying something borderline racist to Michonne!

True! I think I was hyping myself up too much for Michonne's story arc in 6b based on the whole Deanna thing, but I'll just wait to see how the season plays out! Either I'll like it or not! Apparently there will be more of Daryl, so that means a Dichonne interaction at least! Hopefully we'll get more scenes than what was alrondy spoiled!

- - - Updated - - -

Cute!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit! Inside the actors studio will air FEB. 11 finally! NR and DG are not sitting next to each other, but who cares lol can't wait for that!
    Here's an article about it, I didn't read it yet:
    http://www.eonline.com/news/734737/n...-actors-studio
    Thanks for the article. I'm going to read it before I go to bed. I thought the show was for the 7th but the 11th is not too far away so I'm excited. It will just be nice to see Danai, Norman, Lauren and Steven together. I know one of tptb will be there to play Regulator, lol. I'm sure they'll be watching everyone like a hawk. The world will end if a spoiler slips.

As far as Daryl and Michonne goes in the last 8 episodes ... I'm happy yet extremely cautious. Sometimes tptb hype things up and I'm very disappointed with the outcome. I just want to get on with it. It's either going to be a hit or miss, we'll see soon.

I know some people think Daryl is in his 40's to 50's but I've always thought he was in his 30's. At this point there's no calenders so age/birthdays/holidays etc are all a guess by now.

I liked The Last Samurai jab Daryl made. He was kinda accurate. There's no one else running around with a sword but that may all change very soon. Daryl has been good to Michonne. When the situation starts getting stressful later on I hope Daryl doesn't lash out on Michonne and Glenn. Even if Daryl does lash out Michonne always knows how to deal with people.

If Michonne can tame Merle then she can definitely tame Daryl if he acts up. I doubt they'll be any fists of fury in the matter just wise words. It will be Michonnes turn to be Daryl's voice of reason. It could be a full circle from season 4 to now.

Eta:

@Queen Danai thanks for the artwork. I hope Daryl gets a bed to lay his head on this season. I hear Michonne has a swanked out master bedroom.

4. Back To Top    #134
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    @Kuroko I'm dying at the article you posted where Norman spoke about getting into heaven and God tells him there's 7 Rihannas waiting for him in a hot tub. Personally I think 1 Rihanna is too much for the average man and 7 Rihannas is just a suicide mission.

So Lennie would be content with the essence of Beyonce and Norman sees visions of hot tubs and Rihannas. I'm not mad at all.

5. Back To Top    #135
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to be (au fan fiction art or maybe a TWD My Little Pony tribute) but it was labeled Dachonne so I figured I'd post it here for you all to enjoy the cuteness.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314