Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #121
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's a article from EW where Norman speaks about his new show, "Ride With Norman Reedus." The episodes aren't filmed back to back in fact Norman films each spaced out in different locations, with different traveling partners and riding different motorcycles. Norman seems super excited by his new show and calls it his second dream job. Congratulations to Norman and I hope his show will be successful.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/19...otorcycle-show

2. Back To Top    #122
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey guys, hope all is doing well! I'm still excited for the MSP on V-day! I decided to still post just here once in a while cause all the peeps in the Dichonne fandom are so awesome! I'm starting a new semester again, so I won't be posting all that much. Can't wait for some new Dichonne interaction finally! I'm sure twitter and other social media will blow up anytime they share a scene together

- - - Updated - - -

HA the views and comments on this vid are still going up, good read if you have some free time

3. Back To Top    #123
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    Hey guys, hope all is doing well! I'm still excited for the MSP on V-day! I decided to still post just here once in a while cause all the peeps in the Dichonne fandom are so awesome! I'm starting a new semester again, so I won't be posting all that much. Can't wait for some new Dichonne interaction finally! I'm sure twitter and other social media will blow up anytime they share a scene together

- - - Updated - - -

HA the views and comments on this vid are still going up, good read if you have some free time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlN_wKHrrCc
    Hey @Kuroko everyone is well! I'm glad your back at it in school. Good luck with your masters degree you definitely deserve that. I think a lot of us, myself included have taken a break as far as the site or show. I know I'm not as active myself and I'm just waiting for 6b to get started on VD. I'm not sure if I can live watch but I will definitely try to watch so we can dish it up that Sunday.

Hopefully we'll get some amazing scenes of Daryl and Michonne doing what they do best , solo but preferably together. If you need me you know how to reach me, your energy is missed. Thanks for the video. I'm glad it's deemed as something positive and the hits are still growing. Danai and Normans positive energy just makes their chemistry even greater on or off screen.

4. Back To Top    #124
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I already started a thread in the Michonne Appreciation section but I'm going to post this here also because Michonne always needs some loving. It seems some people believe Michonne and Daryl are over hyped. Welp everyone is entitled to their opinion while I'll just appreciate both characters.

So HeyUGuys did a article for the top 10 female cult characters of the 21st century and I thought it was really cool that Michonne still placed because some of the females listed are really amazing. You know your in good company when your placed with characters like Xena, Veronica Mars, Supergirl and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Congrats to Michonne she's really amazing.

http://www.heyuguys.com/female-cult-tv-characters/

5. Back To Top    #125
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    I already started a thread in the Michonne Appreciation section but I'm going to post this here also because Michonne always needs some loving. It seems some people believe Michonne and Daryl are over hyped. Welp everyone is entitled to their opinion while I'll just appreciate both characters.

So HeyUGuys did a article for the top 10 female cult characters of the 21st century and I thought it was really cool that Michonne still placed because some of the females listed are really amazing. You know your in good company when your placed with characters like Xena, Veronica Mars, Supergirl and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Congrats to Michonne she's really amazing.

http://www.heyuguys.com/female-cult-tv-characters/
    Don't listen to those people, they will always find something to complain about Michonne and Daryl!

Michonne *shows emotion*: Why is she so boring and predictable?!
    Daryl *shows emotions*: God what a pansy!!
    Michonne and Daryl *kill stuff*: ZZZZZZZzzzzz

They just will never be satisfied, so best to just ignore it! The polls don't lie, Michonne and Daryl are the most favored female and male characters for a reason!
    And can I just say that I love their signature weapons, katana and crossbow! Unique just like the characters inside and out! They deserve all the happiness

6. Back To Top    #126
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Don't listen to those people, they will always find something to complain about Michonne and Daryl!

Michonne *shows emotion*: Why is she so boring and predictable?!
    Daryl *shows emotions*: God what a pansy!!
    Michonne and Daryl *kill stuff*: ZZZZZZZzzzzz

They just will never be satisfied, so best to just ignore it! The polls don't lie, Michonne and Daryl are the most favored female and male characters for a reason!
    And can I just say that I love their signature weapons, katana and crossbow! Unique just like the characters inside and out! They deserve all the happiness
    They both have sexy weapons! I always loved how Norman described the way Michonne used her sword. It's like poetry in motion. Norman was right the way he described and compared him and Michonnes weapons at the season 3 CC. I also agree with Norman about Michonnes panther like walk. She's very graceful. Heavens know the camera loves Michonnes butt.

The naysayers have been around from the jump even with Michonnes badass intro. All you can do is keep going. There's too much good stuff going on for both characters and actors for me to care. The hate just becomes repetitive and the personal attacks on the actors just lets me know how bad it can get. It's nothing new though so whatever!

7. Back To Top    #127
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    They both have sexy weapons! I always loved how Norman described the way Michonne used her sword. It's like poetry in motion. Norman was right the way he described and compared him and Michonnes weapons at the season 3 CC. I also agree with Norman about Michonnes panther like walk. She's very graceful. Heavens know the camera loves Michonnes butt.

The naysayers have been around from the jump even with Michonnes badass intro. All you can do is keep going. There's too much good stuff going on for both characters and actors for me to care. The hate just becomes repetitive and the personal attacks on the actors just lets me know how bad it can get. It's nothing new though so whatever!
    Exactly! Their weapons are a part of their characters, but it's not the whole part! I don't know why some people talk about it like it's a bad thing!

8. Back To Top    #128
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Exactly! Their weapons are a part of their characters, but it's not the whole part! I don't know why some people talk about it like it's a bad thing!
    I never understood why people complain about Daryl and Michonnes weapons?? It just seems they want them to be regular like everybody else. Everyone has guns and knives along with these two but they have a little something extra that makes them unique and there's nothing wrong with that.

This fandom is so messy at times. They always want to take away the things that make Daryl and Michonne different. I've never heard fans of The Marvel or DC Universe complain about and root for their favorite characters to lose their strength. A Batman fan wouldn't wish for his gadgets and rides to disappear or a Storm fan wouldn't wish for her abilities to go away. It's just very odd to me.

Michonne's signature weapon is her katana and Daryl's signature weapon is his crossbow. Instead of people complaining about that they should complain about more pressing things like the crappy writing.

I'd like to add how hard it must be for Norman to carry around that heavy crossbow all day. Danai has to swing the katana around in the GA heat and she's said the sword isn't light. It has weight to it! These are not easy weapons for the actors to use and not everyone can or would like to film with it all day long. It's something to be celebrated and not hated so meh to the haters on this one.

I wish they'd also stop complaining about Michonne or Daryl being too cartoonish. Newsflash.... this show is based off of a comic/gn! This isn't Shakespeare.

9. Back To Top    #129
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I never understood why people complain about Daryl and Michonnes weapons?? It just seems they want them to be regular like everybody else. Everyone has guns and knives along with these two but they have a little something extra that makes them unique and there's nothing wrong with that.

This fandom is so messy at times. They always want to take away the things that make Daryl and Michonne different. I've never heard fans of The Marvel or DC Universe complain about and root for their favorite characters to lose their strength. A Batman fan wouldn't wish for his gadgets and rides to disappear or a Storm fan wouldn't wish for her abilities to go away. It's just very odd to me.

Michonne's signature weapon is her katana and Daryl's signature weapon is his crossbow. Instead of people complaining about that they should complain about more pressing things like the crappy writing.

I'd like to add how hard it must be for Norman to carry around that heavy crossbow all day. Danai has to swing the katana around in the GA heat and she's said the sword isn't light. It has weight to it! These are not easy weapons for the actors to use and not everyone can or would like to film with it all day long. It's something to be celebrated and not hated so meh to the haters on this one.

I wish they'd also stop complaining about Michonne or Daryl being too cartoonish. Newsflash.... this show is based off of a comic/gn! This isn't Shakespeare.
    Afreakingmen! There's a lot of training involved in using their weapons, those arm muscles aren't photo shopped onscreen! There's even a Michonne inspired exercise program! This is something to be admired not hated.
    I'm also confused by all the fans who want Michonne or Daryl to do controversial stuff like other characters! Keep in mind real people like Miley Cyrus and Donald Trump are controversial, why would I want my faves to be like that?? They don't need to be controversial characters in order to get attention, they are badass and complex in their own rights by simply being badass and complex!

I agree if anything it's just a writing issue! Michonne's backstory has barely been fleshed out, so I would hope that the writers will continue that at some point! What was her job before the apocalypse, her family life, etc. Daryl while his backstory has been told, was barely there in 6a, so hopefully both characters will get that chance.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently Norman Reedus thinks Daryl is around 35. Doesn't that make Michonne and Daryl around the same age?

- - - Updated - - -

I must say I'm a little worried about the lack of Michonne promotion for 6b! I think like most of the people that posted here, this will be my final season depending on how it goes.

10. Back To Top    #130
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Afreakingmen! There's a lot of training involved in using their weapons, those arm muscles aren't photo shopped onscreen! There's even a Michonne inspired exercise program! This is something to be admired not hated.
    I'm also confused by all the fans who want Michonne or Daryl to do controversial stuff like other characters! Keep in mind real people like Miley Cyrus and Donald Trump are controversial, why would I want my faves to be like that?? They don't need to be controversial characters in order to get attention, they are badass and complex in their own rights by simply being badass and complex!

I agree if anything it's just a writing issue! Michonne's backstory has barely been fleshed out, so I would hope that the writers will continue that at some point! What was her job before the apocalypse, her family life, etc. Daryl while his backstory has been told, was barely there in 6a, so hopefully both characters will get that chance.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently Norman Reedus thinks Daryl is around 35. Doesn't that make Michonne and Daryl around the same age?

- - - Updated - - -

I must say I'm a little worried about the lack of Michonne promotion for 6b! I think like most of the people that posted here, this will be my final season depending on how it goes.
    This will be my final season also if the writing doesn't improve. So far 6a has been a blur for me. I couldn't tell you any of the names of the episodes. I'm blissfully clueless. The only two episodes that stands out to me is the Daryl, Sasha, Abe and Dwight episode because it had some potential foreshadowing in it and Morgan's episode.

There's just too many other shows I'm enjoying where I love all the characters and tptb don't have god complexes. TV shouldn't be stressful. I just feel like the show and the cast is getting older. Eventually the cast will move to other things. Norman and Danai have a lot of offers coming from elsewhere so it's only a matter of time before someone leaves.

If Danai's HBO pilot takes off will she stick around on TWD instead of concentrating on writing for her own show? She's been working on it for some time now so I'm prepared for all possibilities and just want to see Daryl and Michonnes story evolve into something beautiful before one of them leaves.

Times running out and I'm giving it until the end of 6b then I have to let it go. Gimple had a long enough run and it's been hit or very badly missed during his reign. I mean how many more seasons are people going to watch these two be alone and depressed? How long will the actors want to play that out? There has to be a better balance.

OK enough gloom and doom! If Norman thinks Daryl is around 35 then him and Michonne are in the same age group for sure. I figured Michonne should be in her late 20's or early 30's! Personally I never thought about the age thing because Daryl and Michonne seemed well matched.

Daryl always came across more mature and insightful in his conversations with Michonne. He was always trying to inform her of something or look out for her which was always sweet to me. Daryl never screamed at Michonne or called her rude names so that was always a plus in my book.

I wouldn't worry about the lack of Michonne promos. All the puzzle pieces will hopefully line up perfectly. I'm just zen about it. I've made my peace and I'm just waiting for things to unfold. To me the next episodes aren't going to be what people expect so I got my popcorn and bags ready for immediate exit, lol!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast