Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: How Disgusted Are You By Bethyl?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10- Daryl would deserve to have his dick cut off if he touched Beth sexually

81 73.64%

11 10.00%

8 7.27%

2 1.82%

0 0%
  • 5- Well, it's technically legal, but it does bother me some

4 3.64%

0 0%

0 0%

2 1.82%
  • 1- Not at all, I'd let my own kid bang a 40 year old and they wouldn't even have to close the door

1 0.91%
  • 0- I'm a huge fan of Cosby and Fogle

1 0.91%
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok i keep hearing how Daryl looked at Beth in the funeral home. So i found some pics and gifs of Daryl staring at other people the same way. Daryl looking at Rick. Daryl looking at Joe and the Claimers.Daryl looking at CarolDaryl looking at Glenn. Daryl looking at Andrea dying. Daryl looking at Carol,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lbrandy View Post
    I thought it was in very poor taste when they showed Daryl burning himself with a cigarette. Self-injury or self-mutilation is much more common now than it used to be in girls ages 12 to 18, and only a very small percentage are actually suicidal, DSM diagnosis is non-suicidal self-injury. Studies in the 1990s suggested a rate of 3% or less. Recent studies suggest as many as 1 out of every 5 girls are cutting or burning themselves. Teen boys also do it, but I do not think the numbers are as high.

From the age of 13 through 15-1/2 my daughter was cutting herself. It got so bad I had to strip search her to make sure she was not hurting herself because they will do it in areas that are not as noticeable like their hip bones or upper thighs. I'm happy to say she is a healthy and happy 19 yo young woman now who is going to college and working part time.

So I really did not appreciate TWD glorifying self-mutilation and wonder how many teens followed Daryl's example.
    I so agree. What is funny is they thought it was so romantic. I took it as he could not get over the guilt of letting her get taken and not keeping her safe. Since he did mess up opening the door to a shit ton of walkers.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I was out of fucks to give so I let my shih tzu, Amy Elisabeth, pick a number. She chose "7" and then went outside to poop. Maybe Amy thought Beth was 17 in dog years.

So I really did not appreciate TWD glorifying self-mutilation and wonder how many teens followed Daryl's example.
    I hated that scene and hope no teenager is stupid enough to follow Daryl's example. Beth had previously set a fine example for teens everywhere by slashing her wrists. It's a shame that suicide attempt was unsuccesful since it could have been a valuable lesson about the stupidity of suicide and the effect it has on a person's loved ones. Plus, we would have been spared the pain of Beth's continued existence for 2 1/2 more seasons.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Seeing this posted in the Barf section really makes me want to VOMIT!!!!!

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @Mia Dixon, I have no idea what that gif represents. Did Beth just discover the existence of rocks? lol.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus' Beard View Post
    @Mia Dixon, I have no idea what that gif represents. Did Beth just discover the existence of rocks? lol.
    That is when Daryl first started falling in love with 16 year old Beth.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Wait.....I thought none of the Barfs here use Caryl moments in gifs to further their Bethyl agenda. That's supposed to only be happening on Tumblr. I had to have misread that somewhere or is it my eyes that are deceiving me?

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus' Beard View Post
    Right before she discovered how to survive a point blank headshot and being buried alive, apparently.Oh and make her way across multiple states with half her brains falling out.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Sweet baby Judith, that is a gross interpetation of that scene @Mia Dixon. That's why I stay out of the TD threads.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Wait.....I thought none of the Barfs here use Caryl moments in gifs to further their Bethyl agenda. That's supposed to only be happening on Tumblr. I had to have misread that somewhere or is it my eyes that are deceiving me?
    No supposedly that is correct. They do not support the use of such things and give stern talking's to, to Barfs that do. Apparently. Hmmmm. I'm smelling a rat much like the one Beth is eating in your sig.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank you all so much for this thread. Seriously. I know some of you are already aware, but I've been severely depressed in my personal life lately.

Knowing that I can come on here and express my hatred for this ship with others feels incredible.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast