2. Back To Top    #92
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Great Moments in Rick's Hair Vol. 3

Season 5x09: The Aftermath of Rick's 1st Shower & Shave in 2 Seasons

This is the moment every TWD fan's SO declared war on Rick Grimes for permanently ruining our expectations in men. You know that scene in "Fight Club" when Brad Pitt glances at a Calvin Klein underwear ad on a bus & asks Edward Norton "Is this what a man is suppose to look like?" No, Brad, men are suppose to look like Rick Grimes after he shaved & showered for the first time in 2 seasons: like a slinky jungle cat who finished preening two years of sexy blood & dirt off their taut deceptively graceful frame just waiting to run down a gazelle. Hell I'D LICK two years of blood & dirt off his lithe frame; it'd be an honor to contract Hep C from Claimer Joe's arterial spray or even E Coli from the sceptic tank on wheels Gareth caged TF at Terminus. And I'm a fucking germophobe.

Ok, ok, I'm getting around to the hair. Wet with just a hint of its natural curl, this is the "Feral Rick" we EARNED, fucking aye, after a full year of Rick's "Unabomber Phase" when he looked as antisocial as he behaved. Rick's intense blue eyes take on a "Serial Killler with a Snake Collection" look when he neglects personal grooming for a couple of years; when he's freshly scrubbed & manscaped his eyes can penetrate flat screens in remote mountain villages & inspire tribal elders to write songs in their honor. Clean-shaven you wonder at the marvels of his face, "Did he have that dimple in his chin when he ripped Joe's throat out? Was his jaw that perfectly cut before the Governor beat his face to a bloody or pulp OR did it heal that way? Does his lower lip beg everyone to kiss their tv or is it just me? What happened to that huge forehead he use to have--oh I forgot, it's obscured by his perfect torso."

Two years without a haircut and most men would look like Daryl. Rick's perfect DNA allows his hair to grow to the perfect lengths to show off his best features: bangs now below eye level brushing the top of his finely chiseled cheekbones, sideburns dropped to the base of his flawlessly symmetrical ears, former dipshit S1 Cop Cut length now dangling in ringlets aligned with the only jawline Jon Hamm envies. Let's face it: there is NO improving on this. To change one strand, one lock would be like tagging Michaelangelo's David, a baseless act of vandalism the likes of which the insane commit for shits & giggles. Or lonely, lost souls so desperate to make a connection they'll ruin God's Gift to Women (Hell, God's Gift to anyone with two fucking eyes in their head) just so they can say "Hey look at me! I can be a part of your life cuz I have a lame talent I use like a crack dealer to fuck your ass up so bad you're gonna have to come back for more!"

Only the most deranged fucktard could possibly look at the same Rick we see & say, "I cut hair." What fiend possessed could think "Scissors...yeah!"

And that villain is Scott M. Giimple

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    Great Moments in Rick's Hair Vol. 3

Season 5x09: The Aftermath of Rick's 1st Shower & Shave in 2 Seasons

http://38.media.tumblr.com/78dad6903...jyzyo2_250.gif

This is the moment every TWD fan's SO declared war on Rick Grimes for permanently ruining our expectations in men. You know that scene in "Fight Club" when Brad Pitt glances at a Calvin Klein underwear ad on a bus & asks Edward Norton "Is this what a man is suppose to look like?" No, Brad, men are suppose to look like Rick Grimes after he shaved & showered for the first time in 2 seasons: like a slinky jungle cat who finished preening two years of sexy blood & dirt off their taut deceptively graceful frame just waiting to run down a gazelle. Hell I'D LICK two years of blood & dirt off his lithe frame; it'd be an honor to contract Hep C from Claimer Joe's arterial spray or even E Coli from the sceptic tank on wheels Gareth caged TF at Terminus. And I'm a fucking germophobe.

Ok, ok, I'm getting around to the hair. Wet with just a hint of its natural curl, this is the "Feral Rick" we EARNED, fucking aye, after a full year of Rick's "Unabomber Phase" when he looked as antisocial as he behaved. Rick's intense blue eyes take on a "Serial Killler with a Snake Collection" look when he neglects personal grooming for a couple of years; when he's freshly scrubbed & manscaped his eyes can penetrate flat screens in remote mountain villages & inspire tribal elders to write songs in their honor. Clean-shaven you wonder at the marvels of his face, "Did he have that dimple in his chin when he ripped Joe's throat out? Was his jaw that perfectly cut before the Governor beat his face to a bloody or pulp OR did it heal that way? Does his lower lip beg everyone to kiss their tv or is it just me? What happened to that huge forehead he use to have--oh I forgot, it's obscured by his perfect torso."

Two years without a haircut and most men would look like Daryl. Rick's perfect DNA allows his hair to grow to the perfect lengths to show off his best features: bangs now below eye level brushing the top of his finely chiseled cheekbones, sideburns dropped to the base of his flawlessly symmetrical ears, former dipshit S1 Cop Cut length now dangling in ringlets aligned with the only jawline Jon Hamm envies. Let's face it: there is NO improving on this. To change one strand, one lock would be like tagging Michaelangelo's David, a baseless act of vandalism the likes of which the insane commit for shits & giggles. Or lonely, lost souls so desperate to make a connection they'll ruin God's Gift to Women (Hell, God's Gift to anyone with two fucking eyes in their head) just so they can say "Hey look at me! I can be a part of your life cuz I have a lame talent I use like a crack dealer to fuck your ass up so bad you're gonna have to come back for more!"

Only the most deranged fucktard could possibly look at the same Rick we see & say, "I cut hair." What fiend possessed could think "Scissors...yeah!"

And that villain is Scott M. Giimple
    Amen!!

That Rick right there made my jaw hit the floor when it aired and I rewound Rick popping around that corner so much I lost count. Dude is lethal!

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Level

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level

6. Back To Top    #96

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienSoul View Post
    Such a dork. <3
    Yikes! He looks like the punch line of every "Cop in a Donut Shop" joke ever written. Definately time to retire the Kings County Sherriff's Office uniform.

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Level

10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Some more AL out and about in Cornwall (from Twitter) - he does love his surfing!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast