Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Back To Top    #61
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I finally finished watching the episode. All I have to say is I realized even more that Gumbo fucked up. Norman and Danai have a shit ton of chemistry. He wasted huge opportunities this season. He is by far the worst showrunner in the history of television IMO. My heart goes out to all of you, and I'm sorry that this ship didn't go canon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I still haven't watched the episode yet. I really wanted to give this season a chance but it's been hard to do so. I'll fall weeks behind sometimes.

I saw that the last episode was the seasons lowest rated and this season has seen a ratings decline of 2 million live viewers. I'm thinking we're not alone with our frustrations but I'm convinced Gimple thinks he's doing a fabulous job and I doubt they'll be any changes made. Maybe next year if the show hits singular digits AMC will hit the panic button and start to look into the reasons as to why they're complaints about the writing.

I mean Norman and Danai had and still have so much chemistry. It was all wasted. I know Norman would of given the performance of his life because he really championed for this ship and I'll take comfort in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    It was worse than I thought it'd be. Even Maggie didn't save my disappointment. I don't even care what happens now! Congrats Gimple, you win!

https://media.giphy.com/media/8A9owgSX5lKz6/giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
    Cheer up! It's not that bad. Gimple has won but at least you hung in this long. Many gave up already. You said you'd give it this season and your almost at the finish line. It will be like getting a haircut or new clothes after the season ends.

I've been getting into newer shows like Damian and Outsiders to keep me occupied. Trust me it helps.

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I never saw a relationship between Michonne & Daryl. I know Norman wanted it badly - who can blame him. But, nah. What crave for Dichoone are some scenes together. Seriously! After that episode in S4 have they ever even spoken to each other?

Just because the writers wanted Michoone's heart elsewhere doesn't mean she should not interact with others.

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I realize that most of the Dichonne regulars here have left by now, but I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed spending my time in the Dichonne fandom. To me, it was clear in their first scenes together that Daryl and Michonne would have been a great pairing. I realize that this pairing would have upset many Daryl fans and would have gotten Michonne/Danai a lot of hate, but I still think it's a shame that TWD didn't go in this direction. Dichonne imo had nothing to do with politics or representation or anything of the sort, just plain old chemistry.

Regardless of how I feel about the writing in this show, I think TWD cast is perhaps the best ensemble cast I've witnessed in any TV show! There is just a natural camaraderie between everyone that has made the show extra fun to watch, and everyone tries their hardest in terms of acting. No matter what results of Negan's shenanigans and season 7, I still believe in my heart that Dichonne remains the best possible pairing in TWD, objectively and subjectively. Norman knows it! Danai knows it! The whole cast knows it lol!

♥ Michonne
    ♥ Daryl
    ♥ Dichonne

Stay awesome guys!!

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey everyone, just doing a little pop up to say hi. I can't really add anything to your post @Kuroko because it is too perfect. I'm not too into the show anymore and hate watching is never a good thing but I still wanted to drop in and say hello. Hugs everyone

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I just wanted to say that I am glad that I found this thread. I have been a Dixonne/Dichonne shipper since season 3. I shipped Richonne as well, but after the way they made Richonne canon, by making Michonne second choice for Rick....I lost all respect for that canon couple. To make it work and keep the Jessie storyline, Michonne should have been with someone else too.
    Now, Daryl would have never treated Michonne like that. Honestly I think that this ship still as power. The writers are making this a slow burn romance. Daryl is in love with Michonne and has been ever since season 4. He just will not say it and will not make the first move.
    As you watch the show, Daryl is always either right by Michonne, near Michonne, and anywhere in close vicinity. More so than even Carol. The only way Dixonne will become canon is that Rick will die. And he will probably in season 8. Then a council forms again as the leadership. But Dixonne is endgame romantic couple ship. The slow burn has been kindling and when it ignites, it will set the show on fire!!! So as long as these 2 characters are alive, then my ship is still alive. :-)

9. Back To Top    #69
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm keeping the Dichonne ship alive, just by faith as them being endgame. However, I have not been happy with the way they are portraying her character, especially the decision that she just did in episode 7-07. However, if she is the one that comes into contact with Daryl as he is escaping the Saviors, it brings me hope that Dichonne can still sail in the future. I can only hope. :)

10. Back To Top    #70
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm still here!!! After Rick's last episode and the six year time jump, Dichonne/Dixonne can now happen!!! There's no way, Rick is coming back after being gone that long. They gotta show his death somehow. Ship still alive!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567