Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level

Official Off-Topic Thread

Off topic discussions! Talk about other shows, movies, music, current events, lifestyle stuff, or just post about your day lol.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for creating this thread @Hotline Bling Right now I just want season 6 over with already. A lot of the interviews sound the same to me right now. It's just the same bland shit over and over again.

It keeps getting weird to me because other shows I watch, tptb are very upfront about what you'll see each season, episode etc but with TWD most of the time I just get disappointed each season but tptb try to sell each season as the best thing since fresh air and it's painfully obvious that's not the case.

So now I'm just at the point where they talk and all I hear is blah blah ......get on with it already.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Level
    Anyone planning to see pride, prejudice and zombies?

Weekend plans? Our weekend lives revolve around hockey. I am a hockey mom x 3 and a hockey wife too. And damn, I hate the cold!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Thanks for creating this thread @Hotline Bling Right now I just want season 6 over with already. A lot of the interviews sound the same to me right now. It's just the same bland shit over and over again.

It keeps getting weird to me because other shows I watch, tptb are very upfront about what you'll see each season, episode etc but with TWD most of the time I just get disappointed each season but tptb try to sell each season as the best thing since fresh air and it's painfully obvious that's not the case.

So now I'm just at the point where they talk and all I hear is blah blah ......get on with it already.
    I feel the same way. It doesn't seem like much changes in terms of character development or lessons learned or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGreene View Post

Weekend plans? Our weekend lives revolve around hockey. I am a hockey mom x 3 and a hockey wife too. And damn, I hate the cold!
    Not planning to see the movie. I think this is the first I'm hearing of it actually.

Ironically enough, I also like hockey but hate the cold more and have therefore never given ice hockey a real shot. Instead I always used to play hockey with inline skates as a kid lol.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post

I feel you. It's the same old same. And yeah, the secrecy is old. I understand not giving away big spoilers but there's no reason to be tight lipped about little shit, especially when the source material is readily available.

- - - Updated - - -

It's looks so ridiculous but I'm such zombie trash, so I kinda wanna see it smh.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level

I always want to read the book before.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level

I keep seeing the promos for Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. It looks really good. Unfortunately it's snowing once more in NY so all I'm thinking about is warm things like blankets and tea. l want to see the movie though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Dixon View Post
    I feel the same way. It doesn't seem like much changes in terms of character development or lessons learned or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not planning to see the movie. I think this is the first I'm hearing of it actually.

Ironically enough, I also like hockey but hate the cold more and have therefore never given ice hockey a real shot. Instead I always used to play hockey with inline skates as a kid lol.
    That's the thing, there's no pay off, consequences or true moments of reflection by a lot of characters. It all gets swept under the rug and dropped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotline Bling View Post
    I feel you. It's the same old same. And yeah, the secrecy is old. I understand not giving away big spoilers but there's no reason to be tight lipped about little shit, especially when the source material is readily available.

- - - Updated - - -

It's looks so ridiculous but I'm such zombie trash, so I kinda wanna see it smh.
    I plan to spend the weekend watching Syfy movies, ZNation and Shannara Chronicles. I guess I'm zombie/monster trash too because I really want to see some awesome zombie/demon kills this weekend.

The secrecy is played out especially seeing other shows give up everything free and clear.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey, I hope you all are fine. Speaking of ZNation, I'm late it again. Sometimes I get bored with a show and then suddenly I watch several episodes at once. This happened with The Flash, now I started to watch it again and I'm addicted again.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm still addicted to The Flash, ZNation, Shannara Chronicles and y'all know how I feel about Outsiders thanks to @Hotline Bling I'm now Sasil trash. I mean it only took like 10 minutes of the first episode. They are just too cute.