Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is no longer a valid point anymore. People try to tell Andrea things and she doesn't even want to listen. She believes what she wants to. She doesn't even want to take in anything around her. Andrea saw enough to question what was really going on in Woodbury, but she ignored it. Heck even in this recent episode the prison group told Andrea what the deal was and she still thought it was Michonne that 'poisoned' them. So yeah, the "Michonne shoulda told her" argument doesn't stand on it's own anymore.
    I feel you \misinterpreted my point. I am not trying to validate Andrea's words or decisions at all or give the excuse that she is in the dark anymore because clearly that is not the case. However, I must add there is a huge difference between a person ignoring the truth and not being told the truth. Regardless, I am approaching that argument/valid point from a different perspective since Michonne can talk and clearly knows when to speak up based on her ability to read people well. I agree with you on your assessment of Andrea and her unwillingness to listen to others and her blindness to the obvious. But again that's not the point. I just feel Michonne (of all people) should have realized that from the time spent with her. Andrea says "You know almost everything about me," which means, at the least, Andrea gave Michonne enough information for Michonne to be able to evaluate what kind of person she is. You can't tell me that Michonne not speaking and "taking in her environment" is an isolated occurrence or just developing recently. It's built in as a necessary element of her character. So again, not blaming for Michonne for not speaking up, it is simply to me bad writing.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    I looooove Michonne! The way Danai Gurira delivered her lines was perfect, very calmly letting Andrea know what a monster she's sleeping with and how shitty of a "friend" she is for choosing a warm bed, calling her out on still being infatuated with the Governor and her loyalties to Team Prison. I loved everything about Michonne this episode. I'm ready to hear more from her so I'm really looking forward to 312.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol and Michoonne were my spirit animals this last episode with the whole you chose a warm bed over a friend and the Shane loved Lori lines. Jesus that was the best, when a show agrees with your opinions its nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123