Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Deadweight sp2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    102
    Level
    3

    Lightbulb TWD Future: What Stories & Villains Do You Think Will Come AFTER the Whisperers Arc?

    Of course, it is expected that the Whisperers will be the next arc to follow after Negan/All Out War is done. But after the Whisperer war is over and done with and assuming that Gimple/Kirkman don't end it on that arc, what do you think happens next?

    So many things to ponder...

    Do you think the rest of the series will stay in Virginia? Will something happen to their communities and they have to relocate again?

    What kind of villains do you expect to see?

    For storylines/settings... I would like to see a season focusing on a large group of our characters as they embark on a cross-country odyssey to obtain something important. Maybe it's not even cross-country, maybe they journey across the Atlantic to try their luck in Europe or UK. The likelihood of AMC doing something like this is a whole other story, seeing how they are with the show's budget. But hey, this would allow for different scenery/settings instead of being stuck in Virginia all the time.

    Villains... Aside from the first season of FTWD, we haven't really seen any military/government-based baddies. Maybe a rogue group of soldiers led by a Captain Rhodes (Day of the Dead) type.

    Anyone else?

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy 9Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    1,721
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Points
    3,579
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by sp2012 View Post
    Of course, it is expected that the Whisperers will be the next arc to follow after Negan/All Out War is done. But after the Whisperer war is over and done with and assuming that Gimple/Kirkman don't end it on that arc, what do you think happens next?

    So many things to ponder...

    Do you think the rest of the series will stay in Virginia? Will something happen to their communities and they have to relocate again?

    What kind of villains do you expect to see?

    For storylines/settings... I would like to see a season focusing on a large group of our characters as they embark on a cross-country odyssey to obtain something important. Maybe it's not even cross-country, maybe they journey across the Atlantic to try their luck in Europe or UK. The likelihood of AMC doing something like this is a whole other story, seeing how they are with the show's budget. But hey, this would allow for different scenery/settings instead of being stuck in Virginia all the time.

    Villains... Aside from the first season of FTWD, we haven't really seen any military/government-based baddies. Maybe a rogue group of soldiers led by a Captain Rhodes (Day of the Dead) type.

    Anyone else?
    As long as you can see most of the characters in each episode I don't care where they go. Maybe they find out one of them is immune and they can have hope for a cure as long as it doesn't become Z Nation LOL

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Deadweight sp2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    102
    Level
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 9Lives View Post
    As long as you can see most of the characters in each episode I don't care where they go. Maybe they find out one of them is immune and they can have hope for a cure as long as it doesn't become Z Nation LOL
    Yeah it would be nice if they revisited the knowledge that they had obtained from Dr. Jenner back in S1.

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy 9Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    1,721
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Points
    3,579
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by sp2012 View Post
    Yeah it would be nice if they revisited the knowledge that they had obtained from Dr. Jenner back in S1.
    Yes, it would give a story line to follow. I think Dr Jenner mentioned something about France being the last ones working on it, it was so many years ago I might remember wrong.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Governor HateForTheMasses's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    16,072
    Threads
    304
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    I'd be interested to see a cult obsessed with the book of Revelation that has twisted, in their minds, the events of the ZA to be Biblical prophecy and believes that they are living the Tribulation.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder DarylsHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    925
    Threads
    83
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Points
    2,099
    Level
    15
    I want to see another CDC building with 100 Eugenes in it, all competing for food, unable to fight (much like Eugene) but super-smart. Kind of like the doctor at Grady Memorial.

    Ok, maybe just ten Eugenes and roughly 90 Abrahams.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber wallykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,439
    Threads
    57
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Points
    1,358
    Level
    19
    I am feeling a religion-gone-mad arc would be most fitting....imagine walking out of the woods and seeing multiple crucifixes, with walkers hanging on them, crown of thorns, and that kind of shit.

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Itís A Madhouse Diseman81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,587
    Threads
    93
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Points
    12,933
    Level
    44
    I'd like to eventually see some form of the government reemerge from whatever bunker they've been hiding in and try and regain power from the survivors that are left.

Related Topics

  1. Could We Be Watching the Origins of the Whisperers?
    By Little Ass-Kicker in forum FTWD Speculation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 15th, 2017, 10:21 AM
  2. Wolves Vs Whisperers (Comic Spoilers)
    By crazyscissors in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 1st, 2016, 08:17 PM
  3. Alpha (And The Whisperers) Discussion Thread
    By Dazed And Kwam-fused in forum Comic Characters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 29th, 2015, 05:50 AM
  4. What if the W means Whisperers?
    By Walkingdead555 in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 13th, 2015, 08:55 AM
  5. The Villains
    By Jay in forum Table Scraps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 14th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.