Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 113
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,218
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,069
    Level
    24
    My daughter is due to have a baby any day now, I'm hoping it happens after tonight. Is that bad? You guys understand, right? Lol.

  2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Richonne Love Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lounging in La Perla in Negan's harem
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    57
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Points
    315
    Level
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddee View Post
    My daughter is due to have a baby any day now, I'm hoping it happens after tonight. Is that bad? You guys understand, right? Lol.
    Priorities


  3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout faithful4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    317
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Points
    1,528
    Level
    13
    Well, well. waited a long time, for this one. All my people who have wanted this to the new people on board. I was glad, to break this news first, yeah I said it, people laughed at me and didn't believe it. But, that's okay, long as we get our couple. Love yall

  4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User levmint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    63
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Points
    199
    Level
    5
    Both Rick and Michonne look fine AF for tonight's episode!!!!!!

  5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Richonne Love Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lounging in La Perla in Negan's harem
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    57
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Points
    315
    Level
    6
    Is it me or is time slowing down? The waiting is UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!

  6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,218
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,069
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Richonne Love Child View Post
    Is it me or is time slowing down? The waiting is UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!
    It's not you, 2 more long hours!

  7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    42
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Points
    279
    Level
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddee View Post
    My daughter is due to have a baby any day now, I'm hoping it happens after tonight. Is that bad? You guys understand, right? Lol.
    Oh my. I wouldn't be able up concentrate either way. I'd be focusing in the baby during the ep and thinking about the ep while waiting in a hospital waiting room. My thoughts are w/ u and your daughter for a healthy, coughcoughmondaycough delivery. Look at the bright side, if the baby is born today, his/her birthday will share richonne's anniversary.

  8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout awaywithyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Home Sweet Oklahoma
    Posts
    436
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Points
    1,208
    Level
    11
    2 hrs to go! I've got my relaxing pants on. Playing with my toddler who BETTER be asleep by 8 on the mother fucking dot tonight. I've got hot wings, queso, salsa and champagne. My husband is mad at me bc I spoiled it........I didn't spoil it. He guessed it after I told him to get some celebratory champagne. I spoiled it for my Co workers too but I don't even care.

  9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber christinaj1683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,403
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Points
    4,339
    Level
    20
    The closer its gets to ShowTime, my stomach is flutters. I don't know if my brain is ready to process what my eyeballs will see. I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep tonight and its just the BEGINNING.

    I'm not going to stop grinning like a moron. My hormones are erratic and I'm going to be emotional.

    Ugh and JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by awaywithyou View Post
    2 hrs to go! I've got my relaxing pants on. Playing with my toddler who BETTER be asleep by 8 on the mother fucking dot tonight. I've got hot wings, queso, salsa and champagne. My husband is mad at me bc I spoiled it........I didn't spoil it. He guessed it after I told him to get some celebratory champagne. I spoiled it for my Co workers too but I don't even care.
    I'm staying away from Facebook so I don't spoil my co workers. Ive been trying to spoil my mother but she wont answer the fucking phone!!! Errrrr.

  10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,218
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,069
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    Oh my. I wouldn't be able up concentrate either way. I'd be focusing in the baby during the ep and thinking about the ep while waiting in a hospital waiting room. My thoughts are w/ u and your daughter for a healthy, coughcoughmondaycough delivery. Look at the bright side, if the baby is born today, his/her birthday will share richonne's anniversary.
    Thank you, @Grimes, but she's not due for another week, but you never know with babies. But, no signs yet so I can give all my attention to Richonne! By the way, she's having a home birth and she lives an hour away so I jump every time the phone rings. It would be cool if he's born on leap year day, the 29th.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 15th, 2016, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: December 28th, 2015, 05:54 PM
  3. The Many Reasons Richonne WILL be Canon
    By MamaGrimes in forum Richonne
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: September 1st, 2015, 12:52 PM
  4. Will Richonne be canon in 5B?
    By Queen Danai in forum Richonne
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: January 5th, 2015, 08:23 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.