Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Richonne Going Canon/Happy Richonne Day!

i cannot wait for sunday, i think this canon will be wonderful if it happens on sunday. what do guys think

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Im on cloud 9 and I think that this is one of the better story arcs that twd has written. The reason richonne has so many shippers is because of the achingly slow burn from the very first time they met. I have faith that Andy and Danai will nail it. The fact that they have basically been telling this love story through body language only, just shows how strong their chemistry is. The way they look at one another melts my soul every.single.time.

I have been unable to focus on anything since I heard this spoiler yesterday. They are Ross and rachel. They are Jim and pam. They are endgame. They are totally in love with one another. I think they both fell in love in season 4 and in season 5 they were totally freaked out by it and now.....after all that happened on episode 06x09.........it's time. It's perfect timing. This isn't rushed. This just is.

On another note, I can only access this site through my crappy phone and am unable to post pics and .gifs.........but I'll be here. Commenting and supporting all of you.

HAPPY RICHONNE SUNDAY!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't been the most dedicated Richonne shipper but I have to say..I'm dying with anticipation. I can't wait for this moment!! They're a perfect couple

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    The introduction of Richonne and Jesus damn I'm pumped! Also since Michonne is taking up some of Andreas story line I wonder who will not take some of Michonnes story, I could see Carol doing the thing where she's gone for awhile like Michonne and you don't know what happened to her like the comics. Rick and Michonne were not intentionally written with Romance in mind but people started shipping them because of the natural chemistry between them and the relationship between her and Carol and I feel like because of that, it will come out well and not as forced and cheesy, it feels very natural.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRumpleteaze View Post
    The introduction of Richonne and Jesus damn I'm pumped! Also since Michonne is taking up some of Andreas story line I wonder who will not take some of Michonnes story, I could see Carol doing the thing where she's gone for awhile like Michonne and you don't know what happened to her like the comics. Rick and Michonne were not intentionally written with Romance in mind but people started shipping them because of the natural chemistry between them and the relationship between her and Carol and I feel like because of that, it will come out well and not as forced and cheesy, it feels very natural.
    It is with heavy heavy heavy heart that I think we will lose Abe either this year but def next year. They may leave some stuff in the comics to come back and circle around and give Sasha the lone Michonne storylines from the comics. I don't mind Carol but she seems to need and want to heal via Morgan which I'm totally not down for. It's funny, I was pre season 6 premiere but now not so much. But it's possible.

I'm still banking on breaking down Sasha completely after Abe's death since she didn't seem too inclined on ASZ before her and Abe had a moment. Another loss can send her out the door and on the road looking for peace or whatnot but I wouldn't mind Carol and I'm kinda liking it more

- - - Updated - - -

And I cannot think about Sunday!!!! It's been SO DAMN LONG waiting for them to get together and it's finally happening and in such a seemingly cute way. I know it's silly but what if Daryl; threatens to mack on Michonne and Rick's like, WTF???? LOL I wonder if the show will play with the knowledge that there are Dixonne shippers.

I mean if you're crushing on a girl for a year and she's your good friend and perfection itself, who better to nag/tease/and torment you about it than your lil bro

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level

Happy Richonne Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy RICHONNE day! 12 hours to go! How is everyone feeling? How has everyone prepared to watch the show tonight? What music do you think will be playing during "the kiss" ?

Love you all and have a blessed day lol.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    looking forward , hope its great music and romantic .

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Happy Richonne Day! Can't wait to see them together!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Congrats to the Richonne shippers on
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Enjoy your day

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hello all. Just wanted to say I am very excited for tonight. Have a great day.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast