Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

The SpoilTheDead Members Awards!

The SpoilTheDead Members Awards
    PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST DO NOT SKIP ANYTHING. THERE ARE MANY SPECIFIC THINGS YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW.

Well here it is guys, the oscars are right around the corner, and so are the Spoilies or the Top SpoilTheDead Members Awards or whatever we are allowed to call them. This time I hope more people are now aware of the Top STD Members Countdown. I have now made an awards section for the members, voted on by our fellow peers on the site. You still cannot nominate yourself for these categories you must nominate ONE PERSON ONLY for each award. YOU JUST PM ME YOUR LIST OF NOMINEES FOR EACH AWARD. REMEMBER ONLY PM ME 1 NOMINEE PER AWARD. BANNED MEMBERS ARE NOT BE NOMINATED FOR ANY OF THESE.

AWARD SUGGESTIONS DEADLINE : MARCH 15, 2017 - Suggest other awards we could do before people begin sending in lists on TBA

LIST OF NOMINATIONS DEADLINE : MARCH 16-APRIL 7, 2017 - Get me your list of nominees between these dates, not before or after these dates, they won't count if they are pm'd to me outside of this time frame as I'll be thinking of more awards to add to the list beforehand.

VOTING DEADLINE: TBA 2017
    - After I have a list of nominees for each category, people that either didn't vote before or who's nominee for certain categories didn't make the top 5, they will recast their vote for one of the top 5 nominees in each category.

AWARDS DAY : TBA 2017

AWARDS FOR THE 2017 ADDITION: (SUBJECT TO SUGGESTIONS/ADDITIONAL AWARDS BEFORE TBA)

MEMBER OF THE YEAR - This is "the" award. If this were the oscars this would be Best Actor/Actress or Best Picture. Nominate who you believe is the best member who has done the most for the site overall over the past year. This can include anyone from newbies to veterans to mods (Unless said mods have asked to be excluded). Guys please do not feel inclined to nominate me just because I actually host this thing.

BEST SPOILER FINDER - Nominate who you believe is the best at finding REAL spoilers for the episodes of The Walking Dead or someone who works the hardest to find spoilers for the site, makes no sense NOT to have this award on a site called "SpoilTheDead".

BEST NEWBIE - Nominate a member that has been part of the site less than a year that you really think has contributed to the forum in a positive way.

BIGGEST RICK FAN - Nominate who you think is the biggest fan of Rick on the site. This rule applies to all the other Biggest Fan awards below

BIGGEST DARYL FAN

BIGGEST MICHONNE FAN

BIGGEST GLENN FAN

BIGGEST MAGGIE FAN

BIGGEST CAROL FAN

BIGGEST CARL FAN

BIGGEST ABRAHAM FAN

BIGGEST EUGENE FAN

BIGGEST SASHA FAN

BIGGEST ROSITA FAN

BIGGEST MORGAN FAN

BIGGEST TARA FAN

BIGGEST BADDIE FAN - Nominate those members that may be a little too into the bad guys of the past (the Governor, Shane, Gareth, Joe, etc). This does not include Villains to come (Whispers, etc) or ones currently still alive as they will have their own individual awards. (Negan, etc)

BIGGEST RICHONNE SHIPPER

BIGGEST GLAGGIE SHIPPER

BIGGEST CARYL SHIPPER

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER - Nominate a member who is very helpful to other members old or new, this is not mod only this includes any regular member as well.

MOST ACTIVE MEMBER - Nominate members who seem like their life is this site, those who post a lot, comment in a lot of threads, etc.

MOST ARTISTIC MEMBER - Nominate those members who let their creative visions flow all over the site in great and positive ways in the form of custom images, custom site banners and/or avatars/sig pictures, etc.

MOST CREATIVE MEMBER - - Nominate those members who let their creative visions flow all over the site in great and positive ways in the form of of fan fictions, thread games, etc.

FUNNIEST MEMBER - this one kind of speaks for itself, who is the most entertaining member on the site to you? Who's posts are the funniest, custom images, etc.

BIGGEST COMIC FAN - Since this site is filled with a lot of people that are more into the TV Show than the comics, this is an award to acknowledge those that have extensive knowledge of and a huge love for the comic series and that may even enjoy the comic series more than the tv show. (There are actually plenty that do)

CHARACTER AWARDS:

Tobin Award For Longevity - Nominate a character who is still alive who you really expected to have died by now

<UPDATED: NEW STD AWARDS BEING ADDED IN 2017>

Suggestions on new awards are encouraged/allowed until I set a deadline

BIGGEST NEGAN FAN

BIGGEST EZEKIEL FAN

BIGGEST FATHER GABRIEL FAN

BIGGEST DWIGHT FAN

BIGGEST AARON FAN

BIGGEST JESUS FAN

BEST DEBATER - Vote for who is the best at getting their side of an argument across and can hold their own in the debate threads.

Let me explain the voting system a bit better below, please read to understand it, and if you still don't then just pm me:

THERE WILL ONLY BE 5 NOMINEES FOR EACH AWARD,. The 5 members most nominated for each award will be the 5 nominees and one of them will be the actual winner of the award. NOBODY IS GONNA KNOW WHO HAS ACTUALLY WON THE AWARD EXCEPT THE PRESENTER right beforehand (AND ME AS WELL)

What I'm gonna do is, everybody is gonna start sending in their list of nominees sometime soon whenever I see fit to start it. Then once the deadline is hit time frame is over. I will announce the top 5 nominees for each award make sure if you sent in a list of nominees for each award to come back and check out who the top 5 nominees are because then they'll be a revote for those who's nominees aren't any of the top 5 for each award, and those people will pick from the actual top 5 official nominees so the voting statistics are higher and more interesting for each award.

So let's say Member 1 votes for member 26 for the Member of the Year award but he doesn't make it into the top 5 nominees, that means Member 1 will have to recast their vote for that award to one of the top 5 actual nominees for that award. Does everybody understand? You'll do this for every award your nominees don't make it into the top 5. So if Member 1 votes for member 3 for the Best Spoiler Finder award and member 3 is in the top 5 nominees when the list of nominees are tallied then his vote will stay the same and they won't have to recast their vote since they nominated member 3 to begin with. I hope you guys understand this and let's have more site celebration!

IF YOU WISH TO SUGGEST OTHER AWARDS WE COULD DO THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR JUST PM ME BEFORE TBA, WHICH IS THE DATE WHEN I WILL START ACCEPTING NOMINATION LISTS. ONCE EVERYTHING IS DONE THEN I WILL START ACCEPTING PRESENTERS FOR EACH AWARD.

Members to be excluded from being nominating. ONLY MODS MAY BE EXCLUDED:
    King Grimes

Schedule for 2017:(Subject To Change, PM me if you are interested in presenting some of the awards!)
    TBA 2017
    Awards:
    Best Newbie - 6:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Father Gabriel Fan - 6:30 PM EST - Presenter
    Biggest Tara Fan - 6:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Rosita Fan - 7:00 PM EST - Presenter
    Most Helpful Member - 7:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Glaggie Shipper - 7:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Most Active Member - 7:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Baddie Fan - 8:00 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Caryl Shipper - 8:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Morgan Fan - 8:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Ezekiel Fan - 8:45 PM EST - Presenter:

TBA 2017
    Awards:
    Biggest Sasha Fan - 6:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Abraham Fan - 6:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Aaron Fan - 6:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Most Artistic Member - 7:00 PM EST - Presenter:
    Most Creative Member - 7:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Best Debater - 7:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Eugene Fan - 7:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Michonne Fan - 8:00 PM EST - Presenter:
    Tobin Award For Longevity - 8:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Richonne Fan - 8:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Dwight Fan - 8:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Maggie Fan - 9:00 PM EST - Presenter:

TBA 2017
    Awards:
    Biggest Carl Fan - 6:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Carol Fan - 6:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Glenn Fan - 6:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Comic Fan - 7:00 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Jesus Fan - 7:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Funniest Member - 7:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Daryl Fan - 7:45 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Negan Fan - 8:00 PM EST - Presenter:
    Biggest Rick Fan - 8:15 PM EST - Presenter:
    Best Spoiler Finder - 8:30 PM EST - Presenter:
    Member of The Year - 8:45 PM EST - Presenter:

2016 RESULTS

Spoiler Spoiler:

2017 NOMINEES
    (TBA in 2017, THOSE WHO EITHER HAVEN'T VOTED YET OR WHO'S NOMINEE FOR A CERTAIN CATEGORY IS NOT IN THE TOP 5, YOU WILL RECAST YOUR VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TOP 5 NOMINEES)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    If you guys think i have made up enough awards for this year then comment and let me know and I may just say fuck it and let you guys start sending in nominees tomorrow or something. You guys can still suggest awards for next year anytime you want.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    I think maybe the best member of the year should be for the most active during season 6 or something. Or since S6 hasn't ended yet maybe 5B to 6A idk. Other than that it's 10/10

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Great idea @AdamUpBxtch. Some of these categories should be quite competitive.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    If anyone wants to take me on in "Biggest Morgan Fan Category", I'll gladly accept the challenge and will be announcing my candidacy for the award. Just beware I know Morgan's kung-fu ways. I'll be announcing my candidacy for "Most Helpful User" since I'm kind to everyone I meet on the site.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh this is going to be fun. I am excited and ready to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level

Vote and nominate for Me for as the Biggest Morgan Fan in the Spoil the Dead Member Awards 2K16, I was one of the few that kept hope that Morgan would come back to the show and has been one of my favorite characters from the beginning to now and into the future. His character represents many different philosophies and personally represent the weakness we all have inside and would probably have in the apocalypse. He also represents the peace we come to as we grow older and analyze our philosophies. I hope you guys nominate and vote for me in the the upcoming Spoil the Dead Member Awards OF 2016.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    @AdamUpBxtch, is it possible to move back the dates a little bit? For one thing, we've just had the Awards this past weekend, so it seems awfully soon to have another such event. Second, I for one, and I don't think I'm the only one, am going to have to start paying attention for a little while in order to be able to nominate people in most of these categories. For example, I truly have no clue who is the biggest Rick fan or the biggest Michonne fan. I really need to take a close look at those categories and then start paying attention to the members comments with these categories in mind. I don't want to have only 10 days to do that. And some people are not here everyday like we are, so I'm sure the less active members will want to have more time also.

So can we move it back to April or something? And it would be a great way to start the hiatus. Also, I have no doubt that the first event was a lot of work. Do you really want to get into an even bigger one immediately?

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    @AdamUpBxtch, is it possible to move back the dates a little bit? For one thing, we've just had the Awards this past weekend, so it seems awfully soon to have another such event. Second, I for one, and I don't think I'm the only one, am going to have to start paying attention for a little while in order to be able to nominate people in most of these categories. For example, I truly have no clue who is the biggest Rick fan or the biggest Michonne fan. I really need to take a close look at those categories and then start paying attention to the members comments with these categories in mind. I don't want to have only 10 days to do that. And some people are not here everyday like we are, so I'm sure the members are less active will want to have more time also.

So can we move it back to April or something? And it would be a great way to start the hiatus. Also, I have no doubt that the first event was a lot of work. Do you really want to get into an even bigger one immediately?
    Yeah I agree a little. Maybe the friday before the finale ? Which would be the 1rst of April.

For starter, I have no fucking clue who is the biggest Sasha fan. I know there was one guy who kept asking about her whereabouts but I have no clue where he is now lol

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Level
    I sent mine in. And yes, moving up the date is a great idea!

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast