Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Darnise

1. Back To Top    #41
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Well, they've already told us she's a psychiatrist and then forced us to suspend disbelief that can learn to perform surgery overnight so that might just be part of her characterization. Make it a point to tell us one thing and then show us the exact opposite the next episode. I have made it pretty clear around here that I see Daryl as asexual so there's that too. This show is becoming the Love Boat, though. Forced and contrived pairings are getting to be about as common as walker kills.
    Hmm
    She would heal him with her magic skills and yes...ounces of hope and innocence
    *bats eyelashes and makes doe eyes to be believable*
    Lol
    Tbh I like Darnise friendship because it's cool
    But people trying to tell everyone it's going to be a thing is clearly delusional

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller View Post
    Awww, come on, am I the only one who likes this???
    Shipping can be friendship too right? Not just romantic (I'm new;)
    I think it could be interesting, awkward anyone? Their interaction was funny and I hope it leads back to the abuse book and dealing with that, not just setting up Tara or Denise dying. I could see him using his notorious sarcasm teasing her mercilessly. Obviously many more important stories to tell but it might make for a few more light hearted moments???
    Yep shipping is technically ANY kind of relationSHIP. I am on board with a friendship and also maybe a professional relationship if she can help him with his issues maybe. Maybe he will feel comfortable enough to seek her out. He did pick up a book so he is at least aware that he has issues.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranna156 View Post
    Yep shipping is technically ANY kind of relationSHIP. I am on board with a friendship and also maybe a professional relationship if she can help him with his issues maybe. Maybe he will feel comfortable enough to seek her out. He did pick up a book so he is at least aware that he has issues.
    If this is thing to ship someone professionally to other then I ship Carnise (CarolxDenise)
    My poor girl needs more help than him (also would be able to detach herself from that cocky ninja for a while lol)

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Level
    I ship Denise's Questionable Psychiatry Experience and Daryl's Mental Health

if Denise can get through to the wolf in only a day of knowing him, then surely she'll be able to get Daryl to transform into a completely different person with just one session.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.