Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level

Scott Gimple May Have Proved a Theory About What Daryl Said in an Earlier Interveiw

http://www.thewrap.com/walking-dead-...loody-episode/

“You might even see him next episode”

Daryl said there would be a fight with Negan, looks like its with someone pretending to be Negan.

***INTERVIEW***

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    I think we won't see Negan next episode because the casting was only for episode 16. Meybe we'll see a sillouette or something, but please please PLEASE TPTB don't fuck this up by showing Negan this soon already.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd imagine he's just trying to keep the audience guessing considering even many fans who don't seek out spoilers or read the comics already know who plays Negan and which episode he is going to debut in. There were a lot of fuckups in promoting a character who should have remained a mystery, so by this point, audience members would have to have lived under a rock to not know much more about Negan than they should. I guess they're trying to be less predictable now that everyone already knows too much. They are backtracking, saying "remember all that stuff you already know? Well, maybe it won't be that way..." (but it probably will.)

Even in articles I come across by mistake, posted by general audience members on facebook, I see photos of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, mention of Negan appearing in episode 16, and even mention of Glenn and Lucille. At this point, if I wasn't seeking out spoilers anyway, I'd be pissed at the whole fandom and most interviewers for giving so much away.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    They could have shot a quick scene with him later on and inserted it in. Maybe it's not even with Rick's group. A savior with Negan.

JDM is supposed to be on Colbert's show this week so it's very possible we get something.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    They could have shot a quick scene with him later on and inserted it in. Maybe it's not even with Rick's group. A savior with Negan.

JDM is supposed to be on Colbert's show this week so it's very possible we get something.
    THAT is interesting! Do you know what day he's supposed to be on. The closer to the weekend it is would make it more probable.

But I still say it would be best for him to not show up before 616. Gotta have the buildup.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    THAT is interesting! Do you know what day he's supposed to be on. The closer to the weekend it is would make it more probable.

But I still say it would be best for him to not show up before 616. Gotta have the buildup.
    I'm not sure what day but what else would he be promoting?

He has nothing other than Batman v Superman but that is still a month away and he probably wouldn't promote it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'm not sure what day but what else would he be promoting?

He has nothing other than Batman v Superman but that is still a month away and he probably wouldn't promote it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Thanks man. Didn't know all that. Not sure what to think of this.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan should not appear in 6x12. We should not see his leg, dick or fucking shadow in 6x12. We didn't need to hear his name in 6x08 nor in 6x08 when the ASZ was still being invaded and one fucking wolf was still alive. Negan needs to be in the last 10 minutes of 6x16. No more, no less.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Level
    Didn't Ross Marquand refer to the Usual Suspects in talking about the finale? Might we think one person is in charge of the Saviors, only to discover right at the end of the season that it's someone else? (Is that what you're thinking, @froknight?)

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick and his group are rushing into this and have no idea what Negan looks like. What if they meet someone who says hes Negan but is actually just a Savior henchmen (think, the Man Behind the Curtain type of deal), Rick's group kills him and a bunch of others and they assume all is said and done.
    Awhile later they get ambushed by the real Negan to everyones shock, and he comes out all pissed off and Lucille's one of Rick's crew - same way Jesus described Negan's first encounter to the Hilltop - and the season ends. Thatd be fun, imo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast