Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah once they did that two week time jump and robbed me of enjoying the fall of society... I sort of tuned out.... shoot even the title sequence of the Dawn of the Dead remake gave more than these putzes...

Basically it is now a waterworld remake of the original TWD series (oh look here comes the governor on an oil tanker and Martinez on a jet ski).

Wish they would have spent much more time showing the fall of everything... which is what i thought was the original premise. All we got was crack head bob and a bunch of idiots who couldnt come to grasp the situation.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know if it's just me, but i can't feel myself attached to these characters.
    They're all so bad, to a point that they all seem like placeholders or something like that.
    Except for Daniel and Victor, they're badass.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    The show is pretty garbage. How do you start off with an interesting premise and fail so hard.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I just hope Nick is a good swimmer. If Nick dies, I'm out.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I am not trying to be rude and everything below is my opinion(please keep that in mind) but i need to rant.

AMC is so fucking cheap when it comes to pleasing fans. Shows like Game of thrones have an average of 6 million an episode and i heard(rumor) that one of the battle episodes was about 20 million. Where am i going with this point? Fear the walking dead was not like it was marketed. I never saw a large scale take down of society. All we got was basically what we have now..... so what was the point of setting it before the event.... if you don't SHOW the fucking event??? I wanted to see what was actually happening. I don't expect answers to the virus but show me people in the white house. Show me society crumbling and terror for gods sake. Spend some money and show us this stuff. We are your loyal fans and we made the show a huge success. But instead we get boring people in a quarantine zone, and it appears that we wont be seeing the world react since its basically over. Or our characters wont see it because of location. /end rant... sorry lol. I will give the show a shot but it feels like i am watching TWD but with bad characters.

I hope they show alot of water zombies.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
    I am not trying to be rude and everything below is my opinion(please keep that in mind) but i need to rant.

AMC is so fucking cheap when it comes to pleasing fans. Shows like Game of thrones have an average of 6 million an episode and i heard(rumor) that one of the battle episodes was about 20 million. Where am i going with this point? Fear the walking dead was not like it was marketed. I never saw a large scale take down of society. All we got was basically what we have now..... so what was the point of setting it before the event.... if you don't SHOW the fucking event??? I wanted to see what was actually happening. I don't expect answers to the virus but show me people in the white house. Show me society crumbling and terror for gods sake. Spend some money and show us this stuff. We are your loyal fans and we made the show a huge success. But instead we get boring people in a quarantine zone, and it appears that we wont be seeing the world react since its basically over. Or our characters wont see it because of location. /end rant... sorry lol. I will give the show a shot but it feels like i am watching TWD but with bad characters.

I hope they show alot of water zombies.
    I agree with you that it's stupid how they skipped a lof of the fall of civilization which this show was advertised as. First 3 episodes were fine since they were dealing with this, but then time-jump and we're suddenly at the last stages of the fall. That's squandered potential right there I will be watching season 2 but I'm surely not gonna hold my breath like I do for regular TWD. Who knows, maybe they'll make me excited with a good beginning of the season.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    AMC is fucking cheap.

6 episodes was clearly not enough for season 1 ( it worked with TWD because we were already in the middle of the action and stuff, but not here)

Season 2 will make or break the show. If things don't look good by the 6th,7th episode, it's done. Critics and fans alike will eat this show alive and AMC will try it's best to keep it alive but it will already be too late.

That's it.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I am really sorry if I came off rude(it looks ugly reading that back this morning lol).... I'm definitely not trying to hate on people who enjoy it, because I know it can suck to see someone hating something you enjoy. I will definitely try and go in with an open mind to season 2 but it's going to be hard for me. Especially when the show just isn't what I want it to be.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Some people are never happy. Some people act like TWD was a fast paced show in season 1.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nanners View Post
    No. AW is going to be on TWD, not Fear. The voice over was Kim Dickens, if that's what you were referring to.
    The voice over sounds like Alycia Debnam Carey.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast