1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa_91 View Post
    Guys, what the "behind the scenes" videos :DD
    In "Inside Walking Dead 311" they said that it was a reference to both Andrea and Merle ;)
    "Suicide Kind" from EP 9 was Rick, if anyone wants to know :)
    I'll get right on that :P

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nellenism View Post
    I'll get right on that :P
    if you can't watch videos on AMC like me, go look for them (Inside Walking Dead 311 and Making of Walking Dead 311) on Youtube :)

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    In "Inside Walking Dead 311" they said that it was a reference to both Andrea and Merle ;)
    That's what I figured. Using "ain't" would cause a lot of people to think of Merle, but the concept really applies to both Andrea and Merle because they are both currently trying to prove themselves - albeit in different ways. Andrea feels loyalty to both Woodbury and Rick's group, which has resulted in nether the governor nor anyone in Rick's group completely trusting her. Merle only feels loyalty to himself and, to some extent, Daryl so nobody can completely trust him either. His lack of sincerity with his "apology" doesn't help.

It's interesting that the title could also apply to Milton because he spends this episode making Andrea believe that he's helping her and keep her secret when he is actually following the governor's orders to keep an eye on her and reporting everything she does back to the governor.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the Judas is Andrea - trying not to betray either side in the "war".
    She had to protest to Team Prison that she wasn't part of a trap.
    She was certainly tempted to "betray" The Governor by killing him in his sleep, but ultimately could not go through with it. I guess she thought that she would be Judas if she did that, because the Governor is the Savior to Woodbury.
    We are seeing some Biblical analogy with the title, and Merle and Herchel quoting the bible. Even Carol's suggestion to Andrea to kill the Governor in his sleep can come from the story of Jael and Sisera, who killed the enemy leader with a tent spike to the head. No sex was mentioned, but Jael showed Sisera enough "hospitality" to get his guard down.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Saw the video and it proves just what a Judas she really is. Holden states that her character is broken down by her meeting with team prison, and feels, "stupid and guilty....and realizes how sick he, (Gov) is". I especially loved Michonne's comment about the messianic complex being contagious. Now, knowing all this, Andrea goes back and does....nothing! She can say "I aint a Judas", but she sure acts like one. Now Holden is just an actor, following a script, but she seems to be working with some lousy writers. They may have some grand plan for redemption in store for Andrea, but as I've said before, at this point, it will ring totally false and hollow. The only realistic outcome I can see for Andrea is that she goes down with her BF. No more shuttling between the prison and Woodbury; dance with the one that brung ya.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Andrea... evil Andrea...:evil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123