Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes subtle is best. some of the scenes I mentioned would be best as just a glimpse, not a full on scene. And yes, too much public affection, especially in front of strangers is not a good idea. But I still do want Michonne in serious danger at some point so he can save her, haha. She is not a damsel in distress, but even the best warrior can be in peril.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I do enjoy the subtle moments, and I love that they are a couple now because we're pretty much guaranteed some sort of interaction between the two each and every episode they are in!!!
    I couldn't be happier

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd like to see Rick overhear her comforting Carl when he's feeling insecure about the way he looks, and his facial expression that displays he realizes she's the right one.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    I like the ideas in the OP.

I would like to see Michonne open up to Rick about her life before the ZA, tell him about her life with Andre and Mike, what happened, etc. I think it would really bring them closer and it would be SUCH a riveting scene.

Also I kind of want a make up scene too. Not gonna lie lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by livingdead View Post
    Yes subtle is best. some of the scenes I mentioned would be best as just a glimpse, not a full on scene. And yes, too much public affection, especially in front of strangers is not a good idea. But I still do want Michonne in serious danger at some point so he can save her, haha. She is not a damsel in distress, but even the best warrior can be in peril.
    I would like to see this too lol. I love that Michonne always has Rick's back and has saved him a thousand times, but I kind of want to see the opposite too.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I want them to say "I love you" to each other.

And to actually see a sex scene between them.

And to possibly reminisce about times they checked each other out without the other being aware.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm 50/50 on an actual sex scene. They are rarely good. I have seen a few that left me breathless, but most of the time they are too cheesy, oddly edited or too raunchy. It's hard to make it believable, sensual, and not gratuitous. I like how they tastefully left everything between the make out and the morning after up to our interpretation (I've interpreted a lot, pretty much everyday since, haha). Like with Maggie and Glenn, I'm glad we never saw any thrusting. I honestly think the only real sex scenes that I remember were Shane and Lori (maybe?) and Abe and Rosita. Both couples aren't really that deep, so I think TPTB aren't into the "in love" couples being on full display. But on the other hand, hot damn I'm curious and my imagination is running wild thinking of these two.

Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    I want them to say "I love you" to each other.

And to actually see a sex scene between them.

And to possibly reminisce about times they checked each other out without the other being aware.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm 50/50 on an actual sex scene. They are rarely good. I have seen a few that left me breathless, but most of the time they are too cheesy, oddly edited or too raunchy. It's hard to make it believable, sensual, and not gratuitous. I like how they tastefully left everything between the make out and the morning after up to our interpretation (I've interpreted a lot, pretty much everyday since, haha). Like with Maggie and Glenn, I'm glad we never saw any thrusting. I honestly think the only real sex scenes that I remember were Shane and Lori (maybe?) and Abe and Rosita. Both couples aren't really that deep, so I think TPTB aren't into the "in love" couples being on full display. But on the other hand, hot damn I'm curious and my imagination is running wild thinking of these two.
    I thought Maggie and Glenn's sex scene at the prison was super hot, would've been even hotter with thrusting. lol

AMC only allows like 1 or 2 thrusts in. I think they could make it hot. DG and AL have excellent chemistry

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Wait Maggie and Glenn thrusted, haha? I don't remember... hmmm, I stand corrected. I think Glenn is hot so I need to revisit this! I'm surprised because AMC likes hotness, but I feel like we rarely get thrusting on their shows. Mad Men was amazingly sexy, but not thrusting. Into the Badlands had lots of sex, but no thrusting. So I'm surprised. It's actually kind of refreshing how they mostly do sexy without it. If I see this with Richonne, I just may pass out. I'm still afraid of them f-ing up the f-ing though. I would hate for them to do a badly directed love scene.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    [QUOTE=day dreamer;1237247]I thought Maggie and Glenn's sex scene at the prison was super hot, would've been even hotter with thrusting. lol

AMC only allows like 1 or 2 thrusts in. I think they could make it hot. DG and AL have excellent chemistry[/QUOTE

I have the same concerns and richonne fantacies I want to see everything but I want to to be outstanding!!! My only consolation is that DG and AL have off the charts chemistry. They are also talented actors. They talk through there process and approach. I can't recall a scene that either was in that I felt was really poorly acted. So, I will cross my finger for good sex. If they are endgame, I can't imagine 1, 2 or 3 seasons more of Richonne with full on sex scenes.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Wait Maggie and Glenn thrusted, haha? I don't remember... hmmm,
    No, I don't believe they did. I said it would've been hotter if they showed it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast