Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh, woops. Ok, yeah, I would have remembered Glenn thrusting haha! Glenn is my other crush. It's funny, I had a crush on Glenn first (my last two boyfriends were Asian, so I think it was a thing, haha). I always thought Rick was attractive, but it wasn't until I thought about him and Michonne together that he got super hot to me. Before that I wasn't getting butterflies. It was seeing them interact that gave him the sexy swagger and amplified his looks. And now I'm like oooh Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    No, I don't believe they did. I said it would've been hotter if they showed it.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't lie, I want to see a hot sex scene. I love the first love scene was perfect, but the follow up should be full passion. Like if he thinks something happened to her,or she tells him about Andre, and he professes his love. Man, if this was on HBO. I'm not saying have a love scene every week, we know TWD doesn't do that, and I wouldn't want that. But, I do know in the comics, after someone gets the bat from Negan, Andrea was comforting Rick in the bed, telling him to stop blaming himself, for everyone that gets killed.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    I want to see a little pillow talk scene between them. I would especially love to see Michonne opening up to Rick about Andre and her hopes for the future.
    From what I've seen so far, Rick is a open book with Michonne. He has no trouble opening up to her about his fears or whatever may be worrying him. Oddly enough, Michonne, being the alpha female she is, seems shy around Rick. So seeing her confide in him more intimately would not only be cute it would depict their growing bond.

Also, someone may have said this already but I want to see a territorial Rick. Not crazy jealous just Rick giving a little jaw clench and eyeing a dude he suspects may be coming onto Michonne.
    For example:

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Agreed. And I like him maybe getting a bit jealous, it would be so hot. A look is enough. Like maybe some guy checking out her ass and he gives a warning look. I liked that little line when he was like, "You met a guy?" It wasn't overtly jealous, but hinted at it a little. We need to see a touch of jealousy now that she's his woman.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTee View Post
    I want to see a little pillow talk scene between them. I would especially love to see Michonne opening up to Rick about Andre and her hopes for the future.
    From what I've seen so far, Rick is a open book with Michonne. He has no trouble opening up to her about his fears or whatever may be worrying him. Oddly enough, Michonne, being the alpha female she is, seems shy around Rick. So seeing her confide in him more intimately would not only be cute it would depict their growing bond.

Also, someone may have said this already but I want to see a territorial Rick. Not crazy jealous just Rick giving a little jaw clench and eyeing a dude he suspects may be coming onto Michonne.
    For example:
    http://45.media.tumblr.com/4dac1d9aa...b892o1_250.gif
    - - - Updated - - -

Maybe a tearful embrace after being united and thinking one was dead leading into passion would be good. I want to see them miss each other. If they do have a sex scene I don't want it to come out of nowhere just because they are horny. The lust will come through the emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by faithful4 View Post
    I can't lie, I want to see a hot sex scene. I love the first love scene was perfect, but the follow up should be full passion. Like if he thinks something happened to her,or she tells him about Andre, and he professes his love. Man, if this was on HBO. I'm not saying have a love scene every week, we know TWD doesn't do that, and I wouldn't want that. But, I do know in the comics, after someone gets the bat from Negan, Andrea was comforting Rick in the bed, telling him to stop blaming himself, for everyone that gets killed.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I like all of your choices ~ over time! Letting their feelings unfold slowly and naturally, is my preference!

I think I'd especially like for them to have a serious conversation and share their feelings about everything that happened to Lori and Andre and Mike. That would be riveting. In my mind, those are the kind of scenes that could lead to an Emmy.
    I like this proposed scene the most, neither really knows of their past. Carl knows more about Michonne's past than Rick. It would be nice for him to know she had a child.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought Maggie and Glenn's sex scene at the prison was super hot, would've been even hotter with thrusting. lol

AMC only allows like 1 or 2 thrusts in. I think they could make it hot. DG and AL have excellent chemistry
    Words I never thought I'd hear myself say - I can do without the thrusting.

#abethrustingonrostiawascringeworthy
    #eugenedidmorethanwatch
    #puke

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Problem Child cantgobackbob4642's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdead View Post
    This is my wish list:

1. Rick kind of going medieval thinking something happened to her (or her, Carl, and Judith). Like if she or the family got kidnapped or something. I do worry about danger for her if an enemy knows she is his, but it would be amazing drama.
    2. Them talking about the other to someone else. Maybe Rick counseling Abe on his love confusion. Rick explains what real love is.
    3. Double family date with Glenn, Maggie, and baby.
    4. A fight, just so we can see a make-up scene. Hot!!!
    5. Them opening up more about their pasts.
    6. Them sharing what they want for their family and their own futures. Like would Rick want to be a sherrif again or her a lawyer? Interesting that they both were involved with the law.
    7. A family dinner. Can one of them really cook?
    8. Having to come together to solve a crisis about Carl.
    9. To watch a movie together.
    10. Pillow talk.
    11. Her shaving him... or him shaving her?
    12. A happily ever after in a hopeful, safe world.

P.S. Please let neither have to deal with the death of the other.

What do you guys want?
    I want them to produce offspring that leave the womb with a sword, a Colt Python and the ability to kill walkers with their minds. I also want them to name their first daughter Jessie, just to give fans of that stupid character a little something to live on.

I also think a family dinner would be kind of funny. What the hell do they talk about? I want to see them shoot the breeze, gossip a little. Just for a scene. It'd be funny.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I want Andy and Danai to sit together at the SDCC and be asked this very question! Or asked any Richonne question at their media events together, just to see them bounce Richonne analysis off of each other...

I want a magazine cover with the two of them. Soon.

A wild Rick and Michonne sex scene so hot that it that would make YNB blush!

Another kitchen conversation that would bring them 180 from the Claimers house ~ just because they were interrupted the first time.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Level
    [QUOTE=beethedead;1237269]
    I thought Maggie and Glenn's sex scene at the prison was super hot, would've been even hotter with thrusting. lol

AMC only allows like 1 or 2 thrusts in. I think they could make it hot. DG and AL have excellent chemistry[/QUOTE
    Okay - where does AMC stand on lickage and handsies?

I'm Team FtB (Fade to Black), but IF they're gonna do it, they should do it right. Rick and Michonne should be licking and kissing each other everywhere, and we should see hands and fingers stroking and poking.

Maybe TPTB should hire a foreign director to consult on sex scenes since Americans are too hung up on sexuality to do them justice, especially on a series where everyone on the cast and crew continue working closely together. (Just thinking out loud here...)

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    [QUOTE=Belle;1245248]
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post

Okay - where does AMC stand on lickage and handsies?

I'm Team FtB (Fade to Black), but IF they're gonna do it, they should do it right. Rick and Michonne should be licking and kissing each other everywhere, and we should see hands and fingers stroking and poking.

Maybe TPTB should hire a foreign director to consult on sex scenes since Americans are too hung up on sexuality to do them justice, especially on a series where everyone on the cast and crew continue working closely together. (Just thinking out loud here...)
    I can't do my response to what you wrote about licking and handsies justice without a gif. I was expecting a PG-13 morning, but, I'm always game to think about Richonne. I can and have imagined Richonne engaged in full on adult behaviors. Licking is certainly allowed, how about kissing below the neck that is sexy as hell. There are lots of pleasure points on the body and scenes just exploring some of those destinations;.would get the steam to rise

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast