Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level

So Now That They Are a Couple What Scenes Do You Want Between Them?

This is my wish list:

1. Rick kind of going medieval thinking something happened to her (or her, Carl, and Judith). Like if she or the family got kidnapped or something. I do worry about danger for her if an enemy knows she is his, but it would be amazing drama.
    2. Them talking about the other to someone else. Maybe Rick counseling Abe on his love confusion. Rick explains what real love is.
    3. Double family date with Glenn, Maggie, and baby.
    4. A fight, just so we can see a make-up scene. Hot!!!
    5. Them opening up more about their pasts.
    6. Them sharing what they want for their family and their own futures. Like would Rick want to be a sherrif again or her a lawyer? Interesting that they both were involved with the law.
    7. A family dinner. Can one of them really cook?
    8. Having to come together to solve a crisis about Carl.
    9. To watch a movie together.
    10. Pillow talk.
    11. Her shaving him... or him shaving her?
    12. A happily ever after in a hopeful, safe world.

P.S. Please let neither have to deal with the death of the other.

What do you guys want?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    More than anything I want to hear an exchange of "I love you!"

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    I want them to be exactly like they've been all along, just more affectionate with each other. No need to push them together and make it seem too fake.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I like all of your choices ~ over time! Letting their feelings unfold slowly and naturally, is my preference!

I think I'd especially like for them to have a serious conversation and share their feelings about everything that happened to Lori and Andre and Mike. That would be riveting. In my mind, those are the kind of scenes that could lead to an Emmy.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Agreed. I don't want us to be be beat over the head with "they are together now!" I want some of these things over the remainder of how ever many seasons we continue. Even Sunday's episode was tastefully done because it was not too much and we saw them act how they normally do with the group, plus them being badasses. It does show that how they interact has always been this way, minus the PDA. I think TPTB know they need to treat this relationship extra special. They built it perfectly, executed the consummation perfectly, and so far the aftermath is perfect. They want to get this right and not drag down their best leads. I like Glenn and Maggie, but they have gotten a bit tiring because they changed too much. Glenn isn't the funny wise guy anymore and she is less edgy. They could still be both as a couple. I like their sweetness, but it seems to be at the expense of their individuality. I'm sure the producers know they made a mistake there, or at least I hope they do.

Oh and I threw the Glenn, Maggie, baby double family date because Glenn and Maggie will be new parents. Everyone has had a spin taking care of Judith, but Rick and Michonne know what having a baby is like and can help advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Dixon View Post
    I want them to be exactly like they've been all along, just more affectionate with each other. No need to push them together and make it seem too fake.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree with everything up to the family double date.
    I don't want to increase baby time, I'd like to eliminate it. Frankly, the only babies I want to see would be zombie babies. I love babies in the real world but I don't want to see this show get soft. I'm envisioning all of this domestication leading to a family show with zombies on the side. It can't be. Michonne and Rick are perfect. What you said is correct keep everything about them unchanged except those small PDA moments. I don't need them making out in front of the whole group. What real leader does that? What I need, in every episode that they can squeeze it in, are healthy doses of what we didn't see in 6x10. What happened between the couch and meeting jesus? That's where all of the good stuff happens. Meaning the romance, the sex, the intimate conversations. That said, I don't want long speeches where I have to re-hear Rick's life with Lori. I was there. Nor do I want a diatribe from Michonne. Some acknowledgement of her past: who she was, what she did for a living, her pre-apocalypse joys and pains. Then, some mutual comfort. They are in the moment with each other for a bit and then it's back to the ZA. That's enough for me!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Same as they are now, nothing needs to change there I don't think, BUT, Rick needs to know about Andre. That has to happen. I'll be a mess when it happens because AL and DG will be awesome together in that scene!

And a hug, I really want a long tender hug!!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMyShoe View Post
    Same as they are now, nothing needs to change there I don't think, BUT, Rick needs to know about Andre. That has to happen. I'll be a mess when it happens because AL and DG will be awesome together in that scene!

And a hug, I really want a long tender hug!!
    YES, A HUG!! One of those full-body head-clutching Rick Grimes special hugs, when he's REALLY glad to see you!!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think they should show too much affection out in public. Rick knows how outsiders can use loved ones against them. They always use Carl to get him to do things. I'll kill your son if you don't go into the train car.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I would love to see another episode like Clear, where it's just Rick, Michonne, and Carl but include Judith too. Not too sure where they would be going though

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast