Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level

Heath - "I Just Want to Get Out of Here" Theory

With episode 14 coming up pretty soon & with Dwight returning, it's speculated that Tara might get the arrow death. I think what will happen is whoever is on the walkie with Rick will radio in Dwight who is nearby to follow the RV leaving the compound, thus leading Dwight to Heath and Tara. If Heath doesnt get the arrow and he survives, is it possible he just leaves and disappears? Since he was casted for another show, do you think they wrote him off so that in case his show didn't do well he was able to return? To me, it sounded like heath not only wants to leave and get the whole attack out of his head, but also to just leave in general since he knows there are going to be lots of killings, and he doesn't want to be involved.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm thinking it's Rosita. Heath isn't even close to important enough for that arrow. Not to the viewers and not to that characters. Rosita is at least important to the characters. Mainly to Abe, Tara and Eugene.

I'm starting to think that Tara won't die. If she was going to die, why have her on Talking Dead this soon? I think the only reason people speculate her death is because she wasn't spotted much in filming but that could just be them hiding her pregnancy and using her very little. At this point she's like a fucking blimp.

Heath probably will die this season. Either that or the VERY first episode next season.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I just wish they'd spend less time (waste)on cheesy fake outs and just tell the damn stray.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Figurebeauty View Post
    I just wish they'd spend less time (waste)on cheesy fake outs and just tell the damn stray.
    ??????? what lol ?

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Fake outs: I'm referring to them doing things like with Glen and the dumpster b.s.(is he dead??? alive???), the rail car at Terminus, who will get the comic this and who will get the comic that....I'm not talking about whether or not it will follow the comics.....but rather the trickery they lay out in breadcrumbs down false paths just to create tension or confusion in fandom.

And im not asking to be agreed with as anyone who may attempt to flame this my opinion and also several people I know (who don't even read here).