Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know if any of this could be considered spoiler so I'll just wrap it all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I find I enjoy the comic more (I'm sure someone cringes every single time I call it a comic. Sorry.), but I really can't wait to see the dynamic of these 2 powerhouses clashing on the show. All of the BS trickery and ratings grabs aside, the show is intense and I look forward to seeing how this all plays out.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm starting to think there is going to be a revolt in the Sanctuary and Dwight isn't going to last long. They seem to want Negan as leader again and time away from the sanctuary can only cause them to get more riled up. I'm thinking Dwight is gunna meet his end soon.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Dwight had to prove himself after that. Dwight was a good guy at heart. Even though he killed Abraham, it was negans pressure on all his men too kill others. Dwight is essentially a good guy. Then after he hella them defeate Negan, the story takes place two years later so there has been lots of time in between then. It seems reasonable that they would forgive Dwight by now. Maybe not for killing Abraham, but he did help them finally defeate negan...if he hadn't, then they would still be controlled by negan and possibly more members would be dead

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    @Gilligan

So Dwight should of just not killed Abraham and not attacked and then be punished by Negan AGAIN and let Negan hurt his wife? If I was in Dwight's position I would of done the exact same thing and anybody else would of too. Good people do bad things to protect the ones they love. Not saying Dwight is a great guy, but I never saw the comic version as evil and I don't think the TV version is either. Once they show Dwight's situation to you AND Daryl sees it as well I think they'll understand why Dwight did what he did, they may not forgive him completely for it, but they'll come to a mutual understanding. I hope they don't have Daryl kill off Dwight in the show thinking people will be like "YAY DURRELL GOT HIS REVENGE WE ALL LOVED DENISE RIGHT SO YA!" If they mirror what happened in GoT and fuck it all up....

TV GoT spoilers:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

but in the form of Dwight (interesting and great character ruined in show form down the line, I say down the line because so far he is pretty well adapted) killed by Daryl (character mega pandered to) for Denise (character we didn't give two flying fucks about), I'm gonna be pissed off. Sad part is I could see them doing that bullshit.

Dwight is a big factor in Negan's downfall and he redeemed himself in my eyes for the bad shit he did beforehand, and think they need to keep that for the show as well.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Dwight is one of my favorite characters in the books and I love him on the show so far, I never cared that he killed abraham and I don't care that he killed denise, especially in the show its nothing compared to how many saviors the group (with daryl) have killed. he was following orders just like everyone in ricks group were following orders to kill people in their sleep for food, and he was doing it because negan hurt him and has someone he cares about, I just hope they keep his character development with him helping to stop negan and not just make him daryls personal enemy. if they do that well then it would make sense to see him be an ally, plus denise was a smaller character so I can't see the group hating him that much

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    The more I think about Negan getting out and causing mischief, the more I think he's going to be the one to finish off Dwight. I'm nervous but sure that getting Lucille back will eventually be a part of Negan's plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12