Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
  1. Back To Top    #851
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level

jazzabenton
    “Excuse me, Carol, you ain’t boss lady no more. You’re a weak, little woman, who got in a lucky shot.”

Source: jazzabenton

2. Back To Top    #852
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level

3. Back To Top    #853
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    I have to say while I love that Carol kind of got to have her say with Rick, I am not liking what Angela Kang is doing with her storyline so far. Why do they insist on making the beautiful Melissa McBride look so awful all the time. Melissa is an incredible looking lady of a certain age and Kang and crew are turning her into a renniasance fair reject with that awful awful impractical wig. I don't see any chemistry at all between her and King Zeke and if this is a ploy to get me to engage with his character before his demise they are failing enormously. Her scenes with Daryl have been the only highlight to her character this season and the writers seem dead set on not going there which boggles. Carol's such an amazing character with so much potential that sticking her with such and uninteresting character in a place I care nothing about The Kingdom isn't doing her any favors and that just makes me sad. While this season so far has been leaps and bounds better than the last two I still get the feeling that this is going to be a long disappointing season for us Carol fans.

4. Back To Top    #854
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol has lost the spark in her eyes this season. I don't like that. I feel like they are trying to turn her into someone like Zeke. And that is not who Carol is. I still say they can't have Carol look better as the other ladies. Their fans would not allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hscheft View Post
    I have to say while I love that Carol kind of got to have her say with Rick, I am not liking what Angela Kang is doing with her storyline so far. Why do they insist on making the beautiful Melissa McBride look so awful all the time. Melissa is an incredible looking lady of a certain age and Kang and crew are turning her into a renniasance fair reject with that awful awful impractical wig. I don't see any chemistry at all between her and King Zeke and if this is a ploy to get me to engage with his character before his demise they are failing enormously. Her scenes with Daryl have been the only highlight to her character this season and the writers seem dead set on not going there which boggles. Carol's such an amazing character with so much potential that sticking her with such and uninteresting character in a place I care nothing about The Kingdom isn't doing her any favors and that just makes me sad. While this season so far has been leaps and bounds better than the last two I still get the feeling that this is going to be a long disappointing season for us Carol fans.

5. Back To Top    #855
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol is totally settling for life in the Kingdom with the blandest bland that ever bland King. I hate hate hate this pairing and whoever decided upon it. Carol looks content yet unhappy with her current situation and unfortunate hairstyle. Girl lit up when she got away from the Kingdom an was in her element being a kickass momma bear to Henry. She totally owned it with those Savior douchbags who underestimated her at their own peril. Carol just about broke me with her absolute look of glee in intentionally coming across her ragged Pookie. Their chemisty was off the charts and they didn't even say much to each other. Like it or not that's chemistry right there.

6. Back To Top    #856
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    ofdragonsandreams
    Follow

This relationship is so cute.

7. Back To Top    #857
    Status

Threads