1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)

Saviors Chain of Command

This episode left me with a few questions. Was Paula a leader of a smaller group that obviously answers to Negan? She seemed pretty comfortable giving orders. Or was she just someone that happened to be put on some sort of mission when the attack started? It now also seems obvious to me that there has to be multiple facilities. Just wondering how everyone thinks this operation is run. Are there leaders of smaller groups that report back to Negan and the subordinates rarely ever see him? Does he check up on these locations to strike a little fear to help keep order?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Level
    It looks like she is a leader of a smaller group that reports to Negan. It is like a company or corporation where Negan is the president/owner and Paula is one of the managers of the departments. Just like how they called "T's group". T was also the leader of that small group who were been blown up by Daryl. Paula and T looks really like leaders and are comfortable giving orders and the members respect and obey them. Negan assigned them I think to be the permanent leader of those small groups. Like there is a hierarchy, ranking, or system. This is just my opinion and my guess.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe it's "Negan Corp LLC".....and you have to first buy a franchise, then service your own territory.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    I think they all act as smaller groups serving the the main beneficiary: The Sanctuary and Negan. At this point it looks like Negan might not even care about these outposts. But TF's attacks all happened pretty fast. And given that there were obviously zero members left of this certain group, it's realistic to believe that it might have taken "Negan Headquarters" a couple of hours to realize something went wrong. I've gotta believe he keeps the majority of his best fighters near him (because what we've seen has been pretty pathetic so far). He'll send some of the special op's, if you will to investigate, and we'll get what we all know is coming because the "B" team won't be in charge anymore.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    makes you wonder then if it was Negan who threw down the order to kill Gregory and take more supplies etc or if that was something team satellite bunker did on their own.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    I agree with the general consensus here that it seems that there are smaller groups that handle their own running and business, but who ultimately answer to Negan. I would imagine that they have a certain amount of control over their general day to day operation, but when it comes down to it, Negan is ultimately "God" in that the majority of people within these groups will have no direct contact with him. But through reputation alone, he is able to keep them in line. Unless he has his own trusted personnel within every group who then report back. I am really interested to see how they are going to explore this. That level of loyalty is usually gained through extreme intimidation or reward. A few pictures and anecdotes haven't really cemented the level that this guy is operating at yet, especially given how desensitised TF now are. It will have to be spectacular to be believable.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I basically just saw Paula and T as lieutenants, just like any organized group would have.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    I dont think that T was the leader of his group...I think that Paula's group identified him because he was the boyfriend of the girl that was in their group.