Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd heard of art classes where you can draw and paint ~ and drink wine. That sounded like a relaxing time! I haven't had a coloring book since I was a kid. I enjoyed it then, and now I could use something to help me relax after a stressful day. I'm going to check this out!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ImagineDragonsFly View Post
    Lol. Don't worry I like weird people. That's my tribe right there. Oh, when I first read adult coloring book I was expecting to see pinup girls coloring book.
    Between your pinups and @Lostie! I didn't see the comment about green boobs --what, just what???

But, if you two thought of it bet someone else did too! I'm at work so I can't actually go looking for coloring books of that nature! However, I can't say I wont be back with some samples. Watch out!!!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Between your pinups and @Lostie! I didn't see the comment about green boobs --what, just what???

But, if you two thought of it bet someone else did too! I'm at work so I can't actually go looking for coloring books of that nature! However, I can't say I wont be back with some samples. Watch out!!!
    Whahaha, I look forward to your examples if you find any.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @beethedead ... Oh Honey, i was surprised u kept posting here today w/o even mentioning my Red Cock Post, lol ... then u confessed u hadnt read it yet so now, i see i got u "Excited" in finding one, lol... make sure u find a Nice Big Cock so we can Color it from Top to Bottom, Lmao ...☺...

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    @beethedead ... Oh Honey, i was surprised u kept posting here today w/o even mentioning my Red Cock Post, lol ... then u confessed u hadnt read it yet so now, i see i got u "Excited" in finding one, lol... make sure u find a Nice Big Cock so we can Color it from Top to Bottom, Lmao ...☺...
    Woman!!! What if I post one from my private collection, how about that??

I swear I can't win with you around! I don't know how I missed THAT post!! You need to start your own adult themed thread!!!!

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @beethedead ...Ahhh, so u have a private collection of Red Cocks?, lol... hey, i dont mind, as long if it's a Huge Fucking Dick... but i found my own Red Cock and here it is, Lmao...

maybe we should start a Sexual Thread... but how many members would Post on it?... the Ladies here seem to be too Shy to sexually talk and it would be Great if all the gay guys here to post there so we can learn from them, their Cock Blowing talents, lol... but idk, i think u & me would be the Only ones posting our Sexual Experiences since we seem to be the only ones in this site not afraid to talk bout Pussys, Cocks, Tits, Ass, lol... but let's see ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    YOU are killing me, lol!!!! Actually, I have an assortment of colors (ah, not really) but I can't top you. Maybe those coloring books have a connect the dot section, too, for those who need some tutoring! That could be interesting! I'm not sharing any thing like that here and maybe you shouldn't either, it could implode from all of the heat!!!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    I was at Target yesterday & saw a "TWD Coloring Book." It's all GN panels. I'm trying to think of which of my cousins from hell with the worst no-neck monster kid deserves Auntie Rolexus wrapping it up and sending it to lil Damien's next birthday party. They let their 6-7 year old spawn watch TWD unattended while their mothers post fake profiles on Ashley Madison. I wanna do my part to contribute to a generation filled with Lizzie's & Carl's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123