Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

So What About Judith?

Will judith ever die? and what would you all think if for some reason she was the one who gets batted? I know that wouldnt happen, but what if?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Level
    I was hoping that she'd have been dead already but for some reason she's still alive. Her getting the bat? That would be incredible but I don't think they'd do it. Negan killing her yes but with the bat...probably not. I'm pretty positive the writers are going to keep the bat scene for an adult member of Rick's group.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I think that Judith is safe. She won't get the bat. If that happened, it would ruin Negan's character, imo.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    I keep hoping Judith will die. I really do think the only reason she's still alive is to have a baby on the show. I know I know, children are the future, they represent hope, blah blah blah. She outlived her GN counterpart a long time ago and it's time to just get rid of her. Besides, Maggie's pregnant, so taking it that it survives, there'll be another baby on set to warm the hearts of the audience. She's pointless for the story and someone always has to stay behind to watch the baby or you just see someone carrying her around at random times. Why even bother?

As far as the bat goes, no.

So, TWD/AMC please, please kill off Judith. The show will improve without the burden.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    I HIGLY doubt it. Why ? Let's think about it for a moment. What would kill her ? I see 4 options

1)She falls off the balcony
    2)Zombies eat/bite her.
    3)Somebody from the ASZ kills her cause he's fucking tired of hearing her screm
    4)Negan/Saviors kill her

Now, as funny as the first one sounds. I doubt it'll happen. Number 2, the ASZ is heavily protected now and we all know No Way Out number 2 is not happening anytime soon. What about a mutiny against Rick's daughter ? Would Tobin do something like that ? Highly doubt it. So now we have Negan and the saviors. Would Negan kill a baby ? I fucking hope not. That would ruin his character. Would a Savior kill a baby ? Probably yeah. And let's just say that happens, ok ? In the MSF, a savior kills Judith. All Out War begins. We're now in the season finale. Final confrontation between Rick and Negan. Do you fucking think for a second that Rick would spare Negan, the leader of the group who's responsible for his baby daughter's death. Do you ? He'd kill Negan in a second.

And we all know Negan's not going anywhere.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Judith is not going to get the bad. That would be random and very out of character. I'm pretty sure babies, small children and young teens will be safe.

I feel like Judith is going to grow up to be the character Beth was supposed to be. Beth was a symbol of innocence, hope as well as the future. She was how many of us could relate to the show in a more personal way, since she has a lot of humanity left in her. But there can't be two of these in the show, so they made a decision to pick between them and chose to kill off Beth. This could probably explain why Beth's final arc felt rushed. They needed to start growing Judith as soon as possible, which is why she became a toddler just a season after Beth's death. I'm confident there'll be a time jump next season and she's going to grow up more, so she'll be safe for at least a couple more seasons.

*COMIC SPOILER*
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This probably sounds a bit dumb, but it's just a small theory I came up with.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Halcyon That's just it though. Maggie's pregnant and that would put another baby on the show, thus another symbol of hope and innocence. Do you just think Maggie will miscarry?

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    If Negan comes at the Immortal Grimes-child she will disarm him through cunning red cup misdirection followed by stabbing him in the knee cap with her junior flick knife, then she will grab Lucille and "teach him all the way".

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    @blackjack Well, miscarriage isn't exactly impossible I guess. Maggie's stomach was slashed by that Savior woman. I don't know if that's enough to cause a miscarriage since it didn't really seem that deep, but who knows. I'm pretty sure it meant something or will lead to something though. But if not then I guess they're going to keep both. One will be in Alexandria, and the other will be in the Hilltop.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Despite what I've already and would like, I figure there's a lot better chance of her miscarrying or something those lines than actually killing Judith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast