Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be Lucilled?

Voters
1135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rick

9 0.79%
  • Carl

7 0.62%
  • Glenn

466 41.06%
  • Daryl

226 19.91%
  • Michonne

17 1.50%
  • Maggie

41 3.61%
  • Abraham

150 13.22%
  • Eugene

9 0.79%
  • Aaron

210 18.50%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    At this point. Who gives a fuck, you won't know til some extra spills it round august or so. You won't even be surprised next OCT. Because by then the spoilers will be impossible to avoid. Great job

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Can I just ask: why does anybody think it's Aaron? What basis is there to that claim at all other than, "I hate the writers, they will probably make the stupidest choice ever,"? I haven't seen any spoilers indicating Aaron is in danger at all, nor any buildup that would justify it.They wouldn't use the iconic Lucille scene on Aaron. None of them would *want* to do that. I repeat. They would not use the iconic Lucille scene on Aaron.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Ill always have hope for Glenn.

I am totally confused as to who will die now. Kudos to them for that! The thing is why would they hold out for a MAJOR death of a major character until the premiere? If it's one of the big characters, it seems like they would show it, not wait for 6 months. The person would be on TD, be in the talk show circuit, be all over the news. Nothing less would do. This and the new spoilers lead me to believe it's Aaron who gets that bat. He's close with Maggie, Maggie could use his death to push her forward, he told Maggie Aaron/Erin was a good baby name..

But I've been wrong before.
    I might be including my own bias and wishful thinking in thinking they wouldn't cliffhanger-kill a major character like this... The longer this drags out, the more I feel like it's not fair if it's Glenn. The fake-death, the almost torturous "foreshadowing" - which was basically just teasing comic-reader or comic-informed Glenn fans, the lack of focus on his character in favor of focusing on Carol, Daryl, Abraham, and Maggie instead... All that was bad enough, but to kill him, not tell us, and then wait seven months and be like "lol. Yeah. It was him." Is just so shitty. To treat a major character like that, and even to treat a cast member who's been around since the beginning like that (especially after Steven Yeun already had to hide that Glenn *wasn't* dead for a month earlier this season...) It's just such bullshit. The character, the actor, and Glenn-fans deserve better.

That doesn't mean it won't happen... I mean, there have been lots of things about The Walking Dead lately, where I've thought, "Ha... They won't do that... That would be beyond ridiculous and awful..." But they did it anyway... So you never know. I still wouldn't be surprised if it's Glenn, but I really hope it isn't, especially now that the excruciating, torturous wait is being drawn out even further and has turned into a joke.

As much as it seems like this death should go to a "major" character, the cliffhanger kind of makes me feel otherwise. Splitting the scene in half takes a lot away from it. A major character deserves a better, more complete death. A non-gimmicky death. Aaron doesn't deserve it either, of course (and no one does, because the death - even without a cliffhanger - is awful,) but since it is definitely going to happen, and is seemingly going to be fuel for a guessing game instead of for plot development, I don't think it should go to a big character anymore.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
    Can I just ask: why does anybody think it's Aaron? What basis is there to that claim at all other than, "I hate the writers, they will probably make the stupidest choice ever,"? I haven't seen any spoilers indicating Aaron is in danger at all, nor any buildup that would justify it.They wouldn't use the iconic Lucille scene on Aaron. None of them would *want* to do that. I repeat. They would not use the iconic Lucille scene on Aaron.
    It's because they fucked up so badly already by making this shit a cliffhanger. Do you honestly still think they have the balls to kill someone off after pulling this shit? Their not going to kill off a major iconic character in the first 5 mins of the s7 premier lol. If they had the balls to do it, they would do it in the finale where it should be. It's going to be Aaron.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I refuse to vote until we get a "Tabatha" option.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the way spoilers have him forcing his way into the RV trip, and thus the Lucille lineup, is raising some eyebrows. It seems very on-the-nose, as TWD so often is when it comes to killing off minor characters (Denise, Noah, etc). I don't think it will be him but I understand why his potential went up for many.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    They don't have the balls to kill off a main character. Plain and simple.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    I feel like total and complete shit.

I've had the chance to meet Ross at a few conventions (wonderful guy) and I hate myself now for what I've said.

I told him he was more talented than the material he was getting on TWD and that I hoped either the show would catch up or that he could go onto other things. At that point his hands started to shake and he got a bit teary eyed so if Aaron does die, I feel so bad. I know Ross loves the show and would hate to leave his friends and he isn't getting any other work (damn shame). Fuck me and my big mouth and my social awkwardness.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    When TWD hits big "iconic" GN moments they set a precedent in 6x08 & 09 by splitting it over two Eps & made us wait for the "money shot" until the MSP. We knew the Andersons & Carl's eye were gone pecans; no way Kirkman would let that go down any way but the GN version. The only suspense was anticipating it all MSF then when it didn't materialize we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt the only question wasn't "If" but "How" it'd go down.

There is no way in hell Kirkman's gonna allow any Lucille version but HIS to happen on screen. No way. He's too much of an egomaniac to let anyone but Glenn get the bat. People who don't read the GN or watch the show know about Lucille. So the only way they can put any suspense back in the equation is to draw it out until S7P. We'll have all summer to convince ourselves it can't be Glenn OR they'd have gotten it over with in the Finale.

Which is exactly why it'll still be Glenn. I HOPE it comes back to bite TPTB in the ass....so they can feel like us.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    My god I still can't believe people are still falling for this shit. Gimple has you guys right where he wants you. I'll be accepting apologies in a couple months when Aaron wont be seen filming.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast