Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Since TWD aired my husband & I have asked "Wtf don't they get a boat, find an island that can feasibly be cleared, & stay the hell away from the mainland?" We live in a remote place only accessible by boat & it works for us. The mainland will have herds in the MILLIONS like Max Brooks describes in his fantastic book "World War Z." His zombies could swim--they even clung to submarines. TWD's zombies can't. Since FTWD comes from the "Kirkman zombie tree" we expect they'll be useless in water. But who knows--hopefully FTWD won't start "making it up as they go along" like the Mothership does. So yes, I am intrigued to see how a ZA at Sea plays out. I think it's gonna be a fun ride at least with a shit ton of new survival challenges the land-locked TWD never encountered. I look forward to seeing the script flipped from land to ocean.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    It will be interesting to see how the concept of getting on a boat will work out. Frankly I hope that the Alicia character becomes similar to the actress' character Lexa on the 100.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    And zombies. Wonder what they'll call them.
    I wonder if anyone on the high seas will call them, "floaters."

The two advanced trailers make it look like Travis' kid might get the bite. Doubtful, but it leaves me with that impression.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Saw on another site that the woman from the plane is with Daniel on the cliff. I think she and Jake made it.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Despite how much of a shitfest the first season of Fear was, I do have a lot of hope going into Season 2. Not only because of just the general entertainment value it provides even with its flaws (whereas chunks of TWD's sixth season just felt like a borderline chore to slog through) but also because of the sheer story potential and learning more about the characters. I'm especially interested in learning more about Madison and Strand.

I do hope Travis dies by the end of Season 2 though in order to solidify Madison as the Rick of this show. I hope too that, in keeping with the idea that Fear is about the villains, Strand and Daniel both manipulate Madison into killing him. I don't want an easily justifiable death, like with Shane, because that's playing it too safe. Of course Shane had to be killed, he was big of a liability as you could possibility as you could possibly get. The morals behind killing Travis, IMO, need to be highly ambiguous.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I'm eager to see what happens on FTWD since we have no source material. Plus, Nick and Strand are hot (and I'm shallow).

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Season 2 is when we started getting real spoilers for TWD because no one knew anything about season 1 filming, do once filming locations and such go public and episodes start getting reviewed, I'm confident that we'll get spoilers. By season 3 of TWD, this site started blowing up with info.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes... I hope Travis does not lead the show. I just can't get past seeing him as Pablo Escobar!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Stans a phony jawn an he gontry gettin some dudes smacked up. He prolly gona sink the boat in the lake. Hopin Travis makes it!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    FTWD stinks. The characters are all horrible people (and not in a fun way) that aren't worth rooting for or caring about and I hope they all get eaten. Strand is mildly interesting but saddled with the stank bitch Madison, Travis the drip, their annoying kids, the torturer who needs to be smacked repeatedly, his dullard daughter, and whatever loser they get from that plane, you couldn't pay me to watch this mess of a show.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    And now a thread about the next season of Fear The Uncharismatic Cast.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast