I sure do hope so!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    God I hope so it's so dumb to have yet another child around just to put them into bullshit jeopardy. But everyone knows the one thing a show does in it's dying gasp is to add another kid to the mix so chalk it up to jumping the shark even more then the horrible gimmicks these hacks have already used

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Jaywalking Loiterer Shane's Addiction's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Given what Nicotero has been saying recently about deviating from comics, talk of the show sort of going in its own direction during S7 and the "hard left turn" comment Gimple made, one could certainly deduce that a miscarriage us a possibility.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Pray to God, Allah, YHWH, Zeus, an idol, or whatever deity/source of faith you have - this is the BEST course for her character.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I had at least THREE documented miscarriages, one of which at FIVE MONTHS. Each miscarriage brought a different set of systems, but the one at five months reminded me a lot of what they have poorly attempted to portray with Maggie season six b.

Sharp shooting pains that came on suddenly, but having never given birth I had no way to know......was contractions. The dr did say the baby was perfectly formed and had SOMEHOW swam thru its umbilical at some point and was wrapped around its neck. I had surges of heat sweats, horibble acute pain....WORST EVER. Unbearable. Sadly, I really wanted that baby in my life

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by King Strand View Post
    So in last nights episode during the shower scene I thought I saw bruises on Maggie's back. Then a couple of scenes later she is screaming with intense pain, which seemed like serious cramps. Do you guys think Maggie will have a miscarriage?!

For those who don't know back pain and cramps are two major signs of a miscarriage. Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed. Thoughts?
    I believe Maggie had a miscarriage. Maggie should be 7, or 8 months pregnant by now, yet she not showing. There is no mention of the baby, nor of her eating for two.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by luvprue1 View Post
    I believe Maggie had a miscarriage. Maggie should be 7, or 8 months pregnant by now, yet she not showing. There is no mention of the baby, nor of her eating for two.
    Maggie's only three or four months along. We don't know exactly how far along she was when she told Aaron she was pregnant, but she couldn't have been more than a few weeks. Then there's about a one month time jump between NWO and the introduction of Hilltop. The rest of S6 only takes place over like 2 weeks. And from the S7 premiere to 8.06 its only been about three weeks. So she's probably just going into her second trimester, which she even makes a joke about in the S8 premiere.

And while she should probably be starting to show, she's early enough that it's plausible enough to me that she's not. Plus, doesn't it sometimes take women longer to show during their first pregnancy (I've never been pregnant so idk). They should probably just start giving Maggie some baggier shirts or something to at least hide how flat LC's stomach is though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12