Forgot your username?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
  1. Back To Top    #351
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    ^ They were just scared to do that naturally because of all of the grief that they got over Negan's reveal with the death of both Abe and Glen and the protests over the violence, so they spoiled Rick's death.

I confess that I enjoyed the Negan cliffhanger and the premiere reveal and all of the violence, I was actually scared and hanging on for dear life throughout both shows. These two shows and the show where our family invades and slaughters The Saviors at their outpost were the only Walking Dead shows that have ever scared me and had me on edge. I knew it was only trouble ahead for our family and especially our Glenn when he actually killed those two Saviors in their sleep and I don't read the comics, nor keep up with any of the spoilers to have known what was ahead and it was exciting. I couldn't wait to find out who this Negan is. I also blame Jesus for all of what's happened with The Saviors, because he made it seem so easy to just go and attack that outpost and totally ruined our family. I never liked Jesus and still do not. I hope his character dies soon
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sassenach; October 24th, 2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Untagged spoilers

2. Back To Top    #352
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I confess I love seeing people that have talked much much nasty shit about Carol and Mel. On other sites and social media saying how much they have loved her. Lol I got

3. Back To Top    #353
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol has the same problem Daryl has. Writing. The actors are fine.

4. Back To Top    #354
    Status
    Jaywalking Loiterer Shane's Addiction's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    I confess that I hate Carol's new hair on the show. Gone is her edgy bad-assed-ness. I would've preferred that they gave her michonne's new style (the cut not the dreds)

5. Back To Top    #355
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I confess all the wigs on the show look stupid as shit. It is embarrassing.

6. Back To Top    #356
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BMT View Post
    I confess that the show died after season 6. The story went too fast and too slow at the same time, they FUCKED up so bad, like literally the WORST in any show I've ever seen, with the placing of the episodes. Season 6 had some pretty shitty episodes too, but there were definitely a few very decent ones that helped move it along. Season 7 was fucking garbage and, besides the first fucking 3 episodes, everything else fucking deserves to be buried in television cemeteries. Season 8A was a FUCKING JOKE, I MEAN A FUCKING JOKE. Bringing back Morales for fucking 3 minutes? Like I actually really think it was a fucking joke. There's just no way. Having Jerry split someone in fucking half? Come on. Don't get me fucking started on the dialogue. Oh I can't. Season 8B was much better and started to improve a lot. They had some great episodes, like The Key which I would argue might have been the best episode of Season 8, and a couple others scattered in there. We saw some great stuff with Jadis getting out of her fucking joke of a character and becoming worthwhile, we saw, while fucking so awkward and comedic, some stuff with Father G, Simon was fucking awesome, Gregory, as always, nailed it, and the finale was really decent. But, those two seasons and parts of season 6 fucking killed the series.

I confess that the show is too fast paced for a enjoyable narrative, but too slow for a story arc.

I confess that I used to defend Scott Gimple's writing, and, while he does have some very good episodes that he wrote/co-wrote, he has destroyed the show.

I confess that I completely HATED Jadis and the Scavengers, but somehow, SOME-FUCKING-HOW, Jadis/Anne became the most interesting fucking character on the whole show.

I confess that this show is notorious for the worst dialogue in any major television show in history.

I confess that they fucked up killing off people. Hershel should have never died and been the doctor at Hilltop having storylines with the Maggie/Rick saga, Gregory, Negan, Simon etc. Beth should have been kept alive (as much as I fucking hate Beth) and been used for A New Beginning shit. Deanna should have never died and should have been present at the line-up to see what Negan and leadership is about, effectively handing over Alexandria to Rick afterwards and all this New Beginning shit. Tyreese should have taken Morgan's death during 6.09 and not in 5.09. Andrea should have gotten Hershel'ed/Tyresse'ed. Merle should have gotten the "Tainted Meat" storyline. Milton, Axel, Oscar, and some other minor characters should have been used as fodder during the Prison Assault in 4.08. Sasha should have been kept alive. Abraham should have died at the endish of AOW. Carl (as much as I dislike Chandler Rigg's acting) should not have died. Glenn should have been the only victim of Lucille - however, storyline-wise, it should have been Daryl. Morgan should have NEVER jumped to FTWD. Tara should have never been fucking introduced. Lori's storyline/death should have taken place in 3.08, and should have had one of the prisoners literally kill her which sends Rick to crazy town. That whole prisoner shit should have been stretched out. T-Dog should have been kept alive and died in the Prison Assault too. THIS SHOW DOES NOT NEED 2 FUCKING MAIN DEATHS A SEASON TO BE IMPACTFUL YET THEY DO IT AND FUCK IT UP.
    Omg are you in my head rn? Yes to all of this. Fucking all of it.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536