Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #101
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghann Lily View Post
    I agree too. Glenn is one of my favorite characters and I don't want it to be him but, he'll get one of the most iconic deaths so far in the series. It also propels Maggie's story towards her becoming a leader, just like you said.

Don't even worry about the assholes that attack people for having a different opinion, it just shows how ridiculously immature they are. No one gets to decide who's a true fan and who isn't. If you like the Walking Dead then you're a fan, period.. everyone else can grow TF up. I say how I feel and if someone doesn't like it I just ignore them and move on. I think we have enough "thought police" in the world now a days so.. post what you feel, your opinion is just as important.
    I know right?!! I find the whole thing rather funny, it doesn't affect me as i was quite content in just reading theories to see if they matched my own, but felt like i should start posting just to support others who feel like they are being chased off and let them know not all of us are like that.

2. Back To Top    #102
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow--I've been trying to find The Perfect Last Word on 616, but you nailed it. "Bite, chew, swallow, repeat."

Well, I bit, I chewed a little, but I think I spit it out in time. I'm for sure not going to repeat.

3. Back To Top    #103
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm honestly think gimple a ego has ruined this show, when your seasons get progressive worse and refuse to change should tell you something

4. Back To Top    #104
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    As of right now, the only boundaries I think they're gonna push is just how far they can push the viewers with bad writing, filler, and cliffhangers. They have a great cast and great source material. There's no excuse.

5. Back To Top    #105
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuggard View Post
    As of right now, the only boundaries I think they're gonna push is just how far they can push the viewers with bad writing, filler, and cliffhangers. They have a great cast and great source material. There's no excuse.
    Thats my point too. They have the best storyboard imaginable for this arc so why mess with perfection?

6. Back To Top    #106
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMisery View Post
    Thats my point too. They have the best storyboard imaginable for this arc so why mess with perfection?
    Someone needs to staple issue #100 to Gimple's face to get that point across.

7. Back To Top    #107
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    They did boundary pushing this season in the form of pushing the boundaries of how much loyal viewers will except. Those are the boundaries they pushed. Glad to see they have an endless supply of crap at the ready. I'd prefer less hyperbole and more quality. PLEASE. Why not devote the effort on they put into spin on the actual material they are spinning? just a thought....

8. Back To Top    #108
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    "Pushing boundaries?"

Yes, okay. I have been pushed across one very important boundary. I am now embarrassed to tell anyone that I watch TWD.

9. Back To Top    #109
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    I cant wait until season 7 starts filming so andrew lincoln can come out and tell us he had 9 heartattacks reading the script and had to sacrifice an animal to find the strength to finish filming because it's sooooooo ground breaking

10. Back To Top    #110
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by neonbelly View Post
    I cant wait until season 7 starts filming so andrew lincoln can come out and tell us he had 9 heartattacks reading the script and had to sacrifice an animal to find the strength to finish filming because it's sooooooo ground breaking
    Hahahahaha, yes. They always do that. They can't eat, breath, they puke after reading the script :D

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast