Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Could Enid Be a Traitor?

Ok I Don't know if this has been discussed but here is my theory.
    no Enid told maggie to ''go eat pickles'' then maggie gets sick
    then the saviors block the road
    how would the saviors know to block the road conveniently at the correct time?
    it is my theory that enid is a traitor because all this shit the saviors did was planned and they would need a plan to get rick and his group to leave Alexandria.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    I doubt it.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    She could. But I highly doubt it. She's just another failed storytelling by the highly skilled writers.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    No nobody is a traitor, she's sick because she's pregnant and has complications, shit like that happens. The roadblocks and how'd they know where to set them up is a lesson in suspending disbelief, you just have to accept it. The same as how gasoline is still useable this far into the apocalypse, Carl has outgrown his sister by 7 years, and why they decided to set up camp on the I-95 corridor (and it's huge population density, therefore more zombies), you just have to accept stupid story telling. The list could go on and on and on. Starting thread about suspending disbelief to make the show work.

No I'm not because one already existed, and there's a large vaccine argument going on, and not worth the read :)

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spqhunt View Post
    No nobody is a traitor, she's sick because she's pregnant and has complications, shit like that happens. The roadblocks and how'd they know where to set them up is a lesson in suspending disbelief, you just have to accept it. The same as how gasoline is still useable this far into the apocalypse, Carl has outgrown his sister by 7 years, and why they decided to set up camp on the I-95 corridor (and it's huge population density, therefore more zombies), you just have to accept stupid story telling. The list could go on and on and on. Starting thread about suspending disbelief to make the show work.

No I'm not because one already existed, and there's a large vaccine argument going on, and not worth the read :)
    I think the vaccine conversation is just a simple conversation..just that not everyone shares the same opinion..I wouldn't consider It an argument though lol

But yeah..she's not a traitor. It's just bad writing for her character

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think so. Maggie was already sick, it was going to happen either way. from all the running, etc.
    plus, when her and Glenn were showering, you could see purple dots at the bottom of her back or something.. that could be a reason idk

Enid is just .. there. failed storytelling. I bet she's there just for Carl to get some booty.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Enid has been pegged as everything.
    A spy for the Wolves.
    A spy for the Saviors.
    When is she going to be coined as a spy for The Kingdom?

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    This crossed my mind too, but then I thought about it. When we saw Enid's backstory after her parents were killed, she ended up at Alexandria. That would have been the time for her to end up with the Saviors. She was starving and desperate, which is what the Saviors use to get their members. Then when she left and found Glenn she was alone and if she was part of the Saviors she would've been with them. So, I doubt she's a part of that.

Btw, this has been brought up before. I started a thread about how would the Saviors would know to set up the roadblocks, etc. and there were posts in that thread about Enid. I'm still not sure about how they knew that they'd leave Alexandria when they did and which roads they'd be taking. There are some good theories in that thread.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    There was a lot of spec about her being a Wolf too, and I actually thought that was plausible in 5B, but no. I doubt she's a traitor now. Just a melancholy teenager.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Enid is a traitor. She handed Maggie the pickles. She didn't want Carl to go. So badly Carl had to lock her in a closet. She wouldn't even be in Alexandria except for Glen forcing her back. To have all the roads blocked even with logs. They knew Rick would be coming that day to hilltop. It was so soon they hadn't realized Daryl and others had been captured.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast