Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level

Comic Rick Appreciation

So... Do you guys know who the artist for the issues 7+ is? Charlie Adlard. He makes wonderful panels and his drawings are just fantastic. As an artist, I can appreciate his work and even take note of them. But as an artist, I can also understand the pains and struggles of either goofin' up a bit or even just making some strange faces. One of my favorite faces is... Well as you've guessed, Rick's. These images were taken from issues 7-15 and I hope you guys can enjoy these silly Rick Faces. :) This is something everyone can enjoy, even if you're not caught up to the comic. There are no spoilers. Just faces. Now... Not ALL of these are completely silly but I love them nonetheless. ;P The very last one is my favorite~<3

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    The one with the nashed teeth is my favorite funny face. Can't take Rick seriously with that face. What I enjoy are the goofs like the times when they have drawn Rick with a hand long after his hand was chopped off or how about the times when a character is drawn completely different from on comic to the next. Mind you its usu ally the minor characters but don't you have to have some fidelity? The actual drawings are excellent though imo!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    hehe, I love all those faces! Rick has some of the best comic faces, thanks for sharing! I need to catch up on the comics while the show is on hiatus.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    :D Oh my goodness, yes. I remember my boyfriend telling me about that! The goofs make sense sometimes, though, especially when there are deadlines to meet. THE STRUGGLES!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I understand completely. I'm planning on posting more in the future. Not constantly, of course, so I don't flood the threads.

c: My boyfriend and I are going to feed TWD cravings by playing the games and reading the comics. Hopefully, I catch up on the comics soon too! The newest issues sound so gooooood!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
    :D Oh my goodness, yes. I remember my boyfriend telling me about that! The goofs make sense sometimes, though, especially when there are deadlines to meet. THE STRUGGLES!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I understand completely. I'm planning on posting more in the future. Not constantly, of course, so I don't flood the threads.

c: My boyfriend and I are going to feed TWD cravings by playing the games and reading the comics. Hopefully, I catch up on the comics soon too! The newest issues sound so gooooood!
    I adore the Telltale series but haven't gotten the Michonne game bc its just not the same for me. You know people on this site, including me, have railed against the cliffhanger on the show but the video game cliffhanger is a killer. I just try to block it out of my mind, ha!ha!
    Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    I adore the Telltale series but haven't gotten the Michonne game bc its just not the same for me. You know people on this site, including me, have railed against the cliffhanger on the show but the video game cliffhanger is a killer. I just try to block it out of my mind, ha!ha!
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Awh man, cliffhangers get me every time. Especially in recent events on the show. I absolutely adooore Kenny in the game. I can't wait to see what happens!! We're not quite that far. My boyfriend still cracks up over "Duck Tracy". Ahhh! I'm so hyped up now.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't wait to see the next round of these lovely Rick faces..

Duck Tracy is boss.
    Rick 'The Dick' Tracy is also a great name..if only they had met each other.