Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,482
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Points
    17,395,731
    Level
    65
    Nope

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    🎼🎶🎵🎶 Feelin' Groovy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cruising Altitude
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,129
    Threads
    44
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Points
    13,553
    Level
    40
    I'm curious to know why people would be against this. It certainly couldn't be her (their?) acting abilities...

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,482
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Points
    17,395,731
    Level
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I'm curious to know why people would be against this. It certainly couldn't be her (their?) acting abilities...
    I just think she is to big of a star to do the show. And I just don't see her fitting into the role very well.

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber Misza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,357
    Threads
    12
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    597
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I'm curious to know why people would be against this. It certainly couldn't be her (their?) acting abilities...
    Personally I just think she doesn't fit the role. But maybe she would prove me wrong.

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Squirrel Hunter beethedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    BLISS
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,590
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Points
    2,627
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I just think she is to big of a star to do the show. And I just don't see her fitting into the role very well.
    Yep, What she said. Her stock is high too high for TWD. Hell, good luck holding on to DG. In fact, maybe AL will think about rekindling his film career when he looks around at DG and LC's movement up.

    Also, if you read the comics I don't see Lupita as Alpha, that said, she could certainly handle the acting part. Finally, unlike the OP, I don't think people should be cast in parts for gimmicky reasons, i.e., Rick is with Michonne, therefore, Carl should chose his gf based on the color factor.


    Doesn't that cheapen everything Michonee means to Rick and Carl? Her attributes are physical, mental, emotional and spiritual connectedness to Rick. Not some superficial bullshit. Don't flipping ruin the original ship by piling on other agendas. The agenda for Richonne was correct. How well they continue to execute it is always up for debate but so far, I'm good and so are Rick and Michonne :p

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,482
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Points
    17,395,731
    Level
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Yep, What she said. Her stock is high too high for TWD. Hell, good luck holding on to DG. In fact, maybe AL will think about rekindling his film career when he looks around at DG and LC's movement up.

    Also, if you read the comics I don't see Lupita as Alpha, that said, she could certainly handle the acting part. Finally, unlike the OP, I don't think people should be cast in parts for gimmicky reasons, i.e., Rick is with Michonne, therefore, Carl should chose his gf based on the color factor.


    Doesn't that cheapen everything Michonee means to Rick and Carl? Her attributes are physical, mental, emotional and spiritual connectedness to Rick. Not some superficial bullshit. Don't flipping ruin the original ship by piling on other agendas. The agenda for Richonne was correct. How well they continue to execute it is always up for debate but so far, I'm good and so are Rick and Michonne :p
    Yep she does not scream Alpha to me at all. And i so agree about the Carl thing.

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,220
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,075
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Yep, What she said. Her stock is high too high for TWD. Hell, good luck holding on to DG. In fact, maybe AL will think about rekindling his film career when he looks around at DG and LC's movement up.

    Also, if you read the comics I don't see Lupita as Alpha, that said, she could certainly handle the acting part. Finally, unlike the OP, I don't think people should be cast in parts for gimmicky reasons, i.e., Rick is with Michonne, therefore, Carl should chose his gf based on the color factor.


    Doesn't that cheapen everything Michonee means to Rick and Carl? Her attributes are physical, mental, emotional and spiritual connectedness to Rick. Not some superficial bullshit. Don't flipping ruin the original ship by piling on other agendas. The agenda for Richonne was correct. How well they continue to execute it is always up for debate but so far, I'm good and so are Rick and Michonne :p
    I wholeheartedly agree! Richonne is so much more than Rick dating a "black woman". I've never looked at it that way, I just don't see skin color as a factor in relationships. That truly is superficial bullshit and I wish society was above that way of thinking.

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,406
    Threads
    89
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    5,189
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I'm curious to know why people would be against this. It certainly couldn't be her (their?) acting abilities...
    The better question is why the fuck would they want an amazing actress to come to this shit show.


  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Squirrel Hunter DeLongeWannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,567
    Threads
    257
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Points
    3,423
    Level
    31
    Too big of an "A-List" name.
    Great actress, though!
    My pick for Alpha still stands as Christina Ricci.

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    Squirrel Hunter beethedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    BLISS
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,590
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Points
    2,627
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLongeWannabe View Post
    Too big of an "A-List" name.
    Great actress, though!
    My pick for Alpha still stands as Christina Ricci.
    Really, Christina Ricci, hmmm. Pray tell, why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Alpha
    By Neegan in forum Carol
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: April 8th, 2016, 09:40 PM
  2. About Alpha....
    By Hymkr10297 in forum Start to Finish
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2015, 12:57 AM
  3. alpha wolf
    By Hymkr10297 in forum Here's Not Here
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: November 17th, 2015, 02:34 PM
  4. Article: Oscar Winner Lupita Nyongo Will Lead Danai Gurira's Eclipsed Off-Broadway
    By Queen Danai in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2015, 01:18 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.