Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level

Too Early for Whisperers? They Haven't Evolved to That but Are Here! -Comic Spoilers

Too early you say? NOPE!

They are currently "The Scavengers/The Takers/The Heaper's/The Junkyard Gang" (or whatever you wanna call em) have a spooky ass/cult like army of stealthy folks that look as if they either resided in a Psych Ward before the ZA, or have always had a cult lifestyle.

So I have a strong feeling, especially due to her saying "The world is changing once again, we may have to change once again aswell" (may have been worded a tad differently) but Jadus and the remixed/intertwined "Scavenger's" group storyline is VERY likely an origin of "The Whisperers"! The show writters like to show what drives people into going full blown nuts (well, minus the Wolves and alot of the the season 7 characters that are just unique being it looked better on the pages of a comic) but "The whisperers" will likely have this backstory and they are indeed one hell of an army of Creepy bastards! I think Beta even walked out like 5 seconds before Rick when they exited the cave like, well, you know.

These folks are too odd for another group to come along and try to out do the weird vibe they gives and pull off "The Whisperers" and the actress speaks as if this Jadus leader is VERY strong, cunning, and smart and also in the interview said that her character would be able to know Negan's motive's instantly.

They will likely betray Rick & Co as she said "We take, we do not bother" which Rick ignored repeatedly being his mindset has once again done a complete 180, so he will likely be played for a fool.

Lets face it, the Over the Top foreshadowing of him "smiling" several times as if he had just hit the lotto in "New Best Friends" was to make fans think everything is gonna go just great! When does Rick ever Smile at all around new people? Hell, when does he with his own people unless they do him a favor? I'm talking about that "too good to be true" HUGE smile after he defeated the spiked walker, was back on the heap and looked at the vast junkyard and back toward the camera and had a huge grin as if he had won the lotto!

The Scavenger's will likely leave him hanging, or fear the Saviors retaliating if they attack on their own (or just screw over Rick and Negan both), and go into hiding, yet in plain sight (being someone will give up their location) and we will see the evolution of "The Whisperer's". Eventually, we will meet the Whisperer's it will take a while to realize it is the ol' junkyard gang and they indeed changed to match their surroundings, and that alone will be a shocker to the familiar faces a season or 2 later (maybe even a cliffhanger).

"Jadus" IS the "Alpha" of the group (Jadus is just her real name, doesn't rule out the name Alpha one bit), or she could have a speech and say something like "Remember, I am the new Alpha of this Group, I am the Alpha of you all!" (I swear, that group of people broke out of an asylum once the ZA started and would fit their story perfectly).

It's similar to how "Terminus" was a backstory for how the events turned them into "The Hunters" (which was a huge nod to the audience when Gareth was talking to Bob, while eating his leg) while it cuts away to a montage of the group having a good time at the Church, and the diologue goes into (i forgot most of it but):

"See, We always hunted, but noooow, we have have no home, so we have been demoted.... Into HUNTERS...."

Now, where will "Oceanside" fit into this.... Hopefully Rick will not try to screw them over. Cyndie helping Tara is the only reason I say so and him telling Tara "You were out there, you can tell us where to NOT go" was 100% forshadowing.

Welp, just my 2 cents!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level
    No.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Every new mini villain that comes around is suddenly the Whisperers to everyone in the GA.

It's getting kinda repetitive.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    It's the saviors all over again, mon. Alpha's not coming anytime soon.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    Either these are the Whisperers or the writers of this show seriously suck. The fact they are talking in primitively dialogue means they gotta be, unless they meet a completely separate group that also does later and they are the Whisperers. Gospel always does stuff on purpose and plants seeds for future storylines and gives early back stories stories to characters, I think there was a sense of deal with the devil irony when Rick shook her hand.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    No, it's far too early for the Whisperers. The Garbage Pale Kids are nothing more than a plot device to give Rick more weapons in his fight against Negan.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRumpleteaze View Post
    Either these are the Whisperers or the writers of this show seriously suck. The fact they are talking in primitively dialogue means they gotta be, unless they meet a completely separate group that also does later and they are the Whisperers. Gospel always does stuff on purpose and plants seeds for future storylines and gives early back stories stories to characters, I think there was a sense of deal with the devil irony when Rick shook her hand.

I'm gonna go with option B and I think most people here will. Just because they talk in primitive dialogue and look like Star Trek rejects doesn't mean they're The Whisperers. This is just another plot device group like The Claimers, The Wolves and Oceanside were. They've already confirmed on TD that this is the comic version of The Scavengers.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)
    Level
    It takes some initiative to think of the idea of clothing themselves in walker skins, and then going out and doing it. Looks right now like they don't have that

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    This theory isnt exactly out of the equation. I could see the writers pulling some shit like this. I think it would be stupid but i would'nt put it past them to do this.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    On the Talking Dead on Sunday, they referred to them as a remix of the scavengers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast