View Poll Results: Humorus, Hypothetical Ways Rick Will Behave After the Lucilling

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rick will be so pathetic that Michonne forces pimp daddy Tobin into making Tobonne happen

3 14.29%
  • Rick forgets his kids for his personal pain. Judith makes shives from her cups to take daddy down

6 28.57%
  • Rick uses the ghost phone to talk to Lori, but only gets Beth singing nonstop. He goes mad

11 52.38%
  • Rick steals Shiva from Ezekile and rides her into battle like He-Man on Battle Cat

6 28.57%
  • Rick becomes so useless even Morgan hates him and eventually beats him to death for being a pussy

4 19.05%
  • Rick tells everyone he can no longer lead them. He heads down to NOLA to make Ricklexus happen

6 28.57%
  • Spaghetti Tues on Wed is changed to Rosita wears nothing to serve Negan on a Thursday

3 14.29%
  • Negan turns Rick into his little bitch who gratefully follows him like his lap dog

4 19.05%
  • Rick puts up Jessie's owl garbage sculptures. Negan get's scared shitless from such horrible art

4 19.05%
  • Rick moves into the church and goes into a fetal position. Father G teaches him to be a man again

9 42.86%
  • Rick wants to poison Negans food with Daryl's drawers. No go. The stink is too recognizable.

3 14.29%
  • Rick thinks all will be fine. He goes back to bed to eat fruit and act like Caesar of the ZAe

3 14.29%
  • Other: Be fucking creative!

2 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    Awesome choices, John! I want to see them happen one after the other just for my personal sadistic pleasure and my soft spot for comedy in catastrophic situations. After that Rick can retreat to his tomato gardening and pig breeding for good.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    1. Rick sees Lucille and knows that he's found the replacement for the mints in the bedroom and know Michonne won't be able to resist
    2. Rick is regularly seen in the streets of ASZ wildly swinging his new bat at what appears to be thin air. It's not. It's ghost Lori still offering him sex advice. He wants her to shut up
    3. Rick begins to spend more time in the chapel. He's praying to Bethsus hoping for a sign that will help him rewrite the lyrics to Enie, meanie, miney, moe
    4. He develops this odd pattern of peeing in his pants every time he sees Daryl in a leather jacket
    5. He decide to go Vegan....just because
    6. He decides to get Jesus in his life. He just gets confused as to which one. Paul is uninterested in his new cult followers. Kicks all of their asses
    7. He keeps looking for Negan in the RV but he's not there. He wants to learn proper swinging technique. Oddly enough he keeps hearing Dales voice. He contemplates suicide.
    8. He offers his beard as a peace treaty. Negan decides to make the Ogg guy wear it for his own amusement.
    9. He takes this whole half your shit thing a bit too seriously and includes Carl's eyeball in one of the baskets. He also forces Michonne to start using a machete.
    10. He grows very fond of Abrahams pancakes

Voted for the Shiva option.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    I voted for Rick going into a fetal position in the church. Michonne keeps an eye on him with Judith's baby monitor.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    1. Rick sees Lucille and knows that he's found the replacement for the mints in the bedroom and know Michonne won't be able to resist
    2. Rick is regularly seen in the streets of ASZ wildly swinging his new bat at what appears to be thin air. It's not. It's ghost Lori still offering him sex advice. He wants her to shut up
    3. Rick begins to spend more time in the chapel. He's praying to Bethsus hoping for a sign that will help him rewrite the lyrics to Enie, meanie, miney, moe
    4. He develops this odd pattern of peeing in his pants every time he sees Daryl in a leather jacket
    5. He decide to go Vegan....just because
    6. He decides to get Jesus in his life. He just gets confused as to which one. Paul is uninterested in his new cult followers. Kicks all of their asses
    7. He keeps looking for Negan in the RV but he's not there. He wants to learn proper swinging technique. Oddly enough he keeps hearing Dales voice. He contemplates suicide.
    8. He offers his beard as a peace treaty. Negan decides to make the Ogg guy wear it for his own amusement.
    9. He takes this whole half your shit thing a bit too seriously and includes Carl's eyeball in one of the baskets. He also forces Michonne to start using a machete.
    10. He grows very fond of Abrahams pancakes

Voted for the Shiva option.
    I was going to vote "He keeps looking for Negan in the RV but he's not there. He wants to learn proper swing technique. Oddly enough he keeps hearing Dale's voice. He contemplates suicide".....then I realised that it wasn't actually a poll option and I was sad. So I didn't vote for anything out of sheer disappointment. Numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 and 10 were also excellent.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    The Misfortune Teller Witchy Woman's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, considering how tough Judith is after surviving Lizzie, and that she's most likely a Walsh, I'll assume she's preparing to take down Rick. I do love the idea of the ghost phone driving him crazy. It'd drive any one of us crazy.

Honorable mention goes to Rick seeing the light and going to NOLA. If anyone can whip him back into shape, it would be @Rolexus for sure!

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Good poll. Of course, I voted for Rick heading to Gatorfell to make @Rolexus happy.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick loses all touch with reality and actually thinks he is Shiva ~

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbrandy View Post

http://i.imgur.com/tdVRoPu.jpg
    Oh my! I might just be inspired by this. Stay tuned

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @HateForTheMasses, maybe you can work Riva (Rick/Shiva) into your fan fic. Kudos for the picture @Lbrandy.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbrandy View Post

http://i.imgur.com/tdVRoPu.jpg
    Ok so the only thing that could possibly have even a chance of making this pic any greater is if Michonne was holding him on a leash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast