Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Twink42 View Post
    Lol please just stop it's embarrassing. It was clear as day what he meant he used specific words to prove that. All he ever talked about was her being done with that group. The only point you keep making is you can't read. I am right, sorry. And who said she had to "track" the group? She could end up in their sights in other ways. Did she track the group to be with them last episode? No. A plot can be formed in many ways.
    Christ, you're impossible. I'm done with you.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Jaywalking Loiterer ShanesAddiction's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Question: Will we see Alex again?
    "I expect that she’s bound to venture back off into the apocalypse, so you don’t see her end. There’s always that possibility."
    Restated: It's possible that [Alex] will slip away (as in offscreen) and that we viewers won't get to see her story play out.

The problem with DE's answer is that it isn't an answer at all. His speculative reply provides no specific yes or no. Now, there's no way that the showrunner/executive producer does not know the answer to this question. He's simply not willing to give it up. (At least not directly).

Reading between the lines, one may deduce that either a). he's purposefully misleading us and knows that Alex plays a key role in the storyline, or b). Alex's story will indeed happen offscreen. The last sentence in the quote could support both possibilities. DE is purposefully evasive, and therefore there's no way to definitively know at this point whether or not Alex will disappear or hang around and contribute to the plot.

Bottom line, I don't know anything more about the show now than I did before reading the interview. The entire exercise was a complete waste of time.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Twink42 View Post
    Lol please just stop it's embarrassing.

It was clear as day what he meant he used specific words to prove that. All he ever talked about was her being done with that group.

The only point you keep making is you can't read. I am right, sorry.

And who said she had to "track" the group? She could end up in their sights in other ways. Did she track the group to be with them last episode? No. A plot can be formed in many ways.
    What are you 5? You literally sound like a child throwing a tantrum. I didn't watch the second season of this show because I know it'll be shit. But I had to comment on your ridiculous behavior. It truly baffles me to see someone comment the way you are. The only one embarrassing themselves is you.

In regards to a previous post you made. It's "Do" not "Due"

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Ofcourse she's coming back. They can say anything in these interviews they want trying to throw us off-guard. They're not going to spoil anything. She's coming back, mark my words.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Sorry to say, but a fuck about this character will not be found among my possessions...

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Alex not returning???

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    ^^^^ pretty funny.

Well, now that it seems like our group isn't going to stay at Casa de Celia much longer, It seems like meeting up with Alex once again is more likely. Of course, if she shows up again chances are Jack will too, It seems like meeting up with Alex once again is more likely. Of course, if she shows up again chances are Jack will too.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know though. Chris and Travis will have to be convinced, then Nick.
    Then they have to find Daniel. By the time all 8 reunite, it's likely that Alex and Jack would have travelled far away.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    oh em gee she better come back. I honestly feel like this cast, could become villians. It seems everything their doing their not being as nice to humans as or naive with strangers or groups, as I felt Ricks team was in the beginning. Like Rick trusted the governor enough to meet with him after glen and maggie were kidnapped. The boat people straight up got shot, and stabbed and bit by Maddie's team. I feel team rick would have tried to be more diplomatic and attack after being attacked. They straight up invaded a strangers home and set it on fire. I get Celia's character was nuts, but Maddison straight up locked her up with zombies, for being sneaky with her kid. Like, she could have been more low key not liking her. Daniel set it ablaze. Like they could have stayed played stupid for long enough and regained power and control through much more diplomatic terms, but they straight up went gangsta on the mansion and burnt it down!!!! Nick is right!!! Their bad people at least Madison, Daniel, Chris and Strand are shaping up to be. It would be cool to see the originals shape up to not be such great people, and have them run into Alex's character down the line, where she would be re introduced as a formidable foe to them. In a perfect world she would meet up with them throughout the show like morgans character from TWD did. They seemed to have so much invested in her storyline to just be a fart in the room.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Did Reuben Blades' character get killed off? I don't even remember...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast