Thread: Judith Theory

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level

Judith Theory

I keep having this feeling that when the group gets back to ASZ. That Judith is going to be killed. I don't know why I just can't shake this feeling. I am not sure how she will die but it would be a great twist to make the fans to really hate Negan. He is already going to Lucille someone that we care about but then to have his group kill Judith. Would really really really give the group something to fight for. And I don't mean then brutally kill Judith but maybe someone is running with Judith and they get Lori and Judith's comic death. And I maybe way off and it maybe the stupidest thing ever.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe. But it kind of seems like they are going to have Maggie lose her baby with how sick she is. And im assuming they want one of those babies to live.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't see it happening that way. I feel like they kept Judith alive for a reason - maybe because they want a child born during the apocalypse to grow up not knowing anything other than the end of the world. They've already got a good start with her. They could do it with Glenn and Maggie's baby instead, but why start over? I fully expect Judith to survive the entire series at this point.