Forgot your username?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Back To Top    #121
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLongeWannabe View Post
    Yikes. It's times like this where I'm glad I'm not a celebrity.
    I feel bad for Depp the most because honestly? Amber is sounding more spoiled by the minute.
    And it's not because I'm siding with a man over a woman who claims to have been "abused."
    Spousal and Domestic Abuse are terrible crimes. However? All of this evidence just isn't adding up for me.
    It's interesting isn't it, when the photos of her bruised face were first published sympathy was at a high for her, but as time goes on and more tidbits come out about her OWN issues, that goodwill is evaporating. Just goes to show there is a golden moment in every trial by media where you need to capitalise or chances are you might lose out. She's gambling, I wonder if she will win or lose.

2. Back To Top    #122
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    It's interesting isn't it, when the photos of her bruised face were first published sympathy was at a high for her, but as time goes on and more tidbits come out about her OWN issues, that goodwill is evaporating. Just goes to show there is a golden moment in every trial by media where you need to capitalise or chances are you might lose out. She's gambling, I wonder if she will win or lose.
    Lol. I'm quoting myself here because their divorce was finalised on friday (the 13th no less!) and information has been released of the division of their assets. All this time later I'm not sure anyone is entirely clear on what actually happened, just that both of them came out of it looking pretty terrible.
    Here is an article detailing some more settlement sleaze:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...finalised.html

Amber is apparently now dating multi-millionaire Elon Musk. Make of that what you will.

3. Back To Top    #123
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Nothing much factual on either side that I can see; pix can be doctored; they were married only one year. Not much to go with for either side. If I had to guess, I'd say he would have preferred a quiet settlement.

4. Back To Top    #124
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Digging up this old thread due to new developments. Johnny is suing Amber
    https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...st-amber-heard
    Earlier this month, it was reported that Depp was suing his ex-wife over her allegations of domestic abuse—allegations she addressed in a 2018 op-ed for the Washington Post. Depp's lawsuit referred to Heard's claims as nothing more than an "elaborate hoax," and presented evidence that suggested Depp was the one who endured physical abuse during the marriage—not the other way around.

5. Back To Top    #125
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    What? I thought we've been told that no one would ever lie about these type of experiences! It sounds as if he can bring a good deal of evidence to this case, hopefully it is credible.

6. Back To Top    #126
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    BeLiEvE WoMeN

7. Back To Top    #127
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I believe that both got violent with one another whilst drinking and drugging together, typical and I don't care for either. Johnny Depp hasn't been in a good movie in decades and he was such a sloppy wino to have even married this terrible "actress". He's suing just to save his named reputation that she ruined, but anyone with eyes saw this coming.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213