Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Nice timing bitch. What a class act. Older guy gets with hot younger woman because it massages his ego and makes him feel like he's still got it. Younger woman gets with ridiculously famous, powerful and rich guy because well, duh!
    It all goes horribly wrong shocking abso-fucking-lutely nobody. I somehow don't think she got the recognition that she thought she would get being Mrs Johnny Depp. It certainly didn't do much to advance her career, maybe a nice fat pay out will make her feel better. Poor bastard, I feel sorry for him because of his Mum, but I can't believe someone with his disastrous dating history didn't get a pre-nup. They were married a year, in my eyes unless she was subjected to some sort cruel behaviour that we are unaware of, she deserves nothing. It's the 2000's love, stand on your own two pretty feet and stop scamming off the dude.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ƊҽαɗłƴƝίɠɦƚʂɦαɗҽ View Post
    I agree. I feel bad for him but I can't feel too bad about her potentially robbing him blind. However, like others said I hope the judge turns it on her and makes her dish out money.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. A lot of people would. She's gorgeous!
    Wow Amber Heard is saying he beat her!! She filed a restriction order for domestic violence

No answers from his rep yet, but her rep tells people magazine she did what she had to do and this wasn't the only time he was violent, updated the OP. If it's true then this changes everything @Nimbus @John Dixon or she made it up? I doubt one would fall that low

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Wouldn't shock me if she had this done to her. If I'm wrong I will gladly admit it, but there's money on the line here. If she had filed for divorce and wasn't seeking money I wouldn't be thinking like this.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm sure Amber Heard had a hard time deciding whether to race to the Courthouse to file divorce papers while Depp was burying his Mom or leak the photos to TMZ first.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    Wow Amber Heard is saying he beat her!! She filed a restriction order for domestic violence
    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...eard-e-435.jpg
    No answers from his rep yet, but her rep tells people magazine she did what she had to do and this wasn't the only time he was violent, updated the OP. If it's true then this changes everything @Nimbus @John Dixon or she made it up? I doubt one would fall that low
    If it's true then it does put a different angle on things. I hope against hope that this isn't a ploy to garner sympathy and increase her chances of a large out of court settlement because that impacts so badly on other women in impossible situations who cannot expect a big figure pay out. Only time will tell I guess.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...eard-e-435.jpg
    Yeah, if he did it, that changes everything. But Johnny's never done anything like this before that I know of. I'm still gonna say I don't trust Amber. But if he beat her, I'm on her side.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    If it's true then it does put a different angle on things. I hope against hope that this isn't a ploy to garner sympathy and increase her chances of a large out of court settlement because that impacts so badly on other women in impossible situations who cannot expect a big figure pay out. Only time will tell I guess.
    Rejected, police says there was no evidence of abuse but she still got her restraining order, okay how much cash did Johnny boy give them? there are more pictures with bruises even trashed stuff in the house, that's fucked up. @John Dixon well he was arrested in the 90s when he trashed that hotel room in NYC during an argument with Kate Moss, they found her terrified but he was released shortly after and charges were dropped, suspicious isn't it? I think I'm with Amber on this one, he got a lot of cash, can buy like 3 judges if he wishes.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Rejected, police says there was no evidence of abuse but she still got her restraining order, okay how much cash did Johnny boy give them? there are more pictures with bruises even trashed stuff in the house, that's fucked up. @John Dixon well he was arrested in the 90s when he trashed that hotel room in NYC during an argument with Kate Moss, they found her terrified but he was released shortly after and charges were dropped, suspicious isn't it? I think I'm with Amber on this one, he got a lot of cash, can buy like 3 judges if he wishes.
    Until I see proof that he committed violence I'm assuming that the 400 million he's worth will be plenty of motivation for her to play dirty and level him with any false accusation she can to help fulfill her need for an easy payday. Even if there was abuse I wouldn't side with her on getting the money he's spent his lifetime earning. I'd certiainly say that he should be charged but it's hard to take her seriously knowing she's looking to make bank.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Fuck him, I don't like his movies now anyway, lol.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Level
    Insufficient evidence for charges in the eyes of police doesn't necessarily mean that nothing happened, does it? (Any legal experts here?)

Ultimately, I don't know where the truth lies in this situation, and I haven't myself seen all the pics that have come out; however, there was apparently a call, with an associated report, to police at the time of the recent incident. I do agree that the timing is a little suspicious overall... but if she was abused, she was abused. And, I do remember -- vaguely -- the Kate Moss history, so allegations of this sort aren't entirely out of the realm of JD's past history. My inclination is to think AH is telling the truth, regardless of the motivation suggested by her timing, but I obviously wasn't there. I'm interested to see what the video is that apparently (per TMZ) exists. In terms of the timing, it could be that the timing is convenient where AH's giving herself the spotlight is concerned; however, it's also possible that the recent major stressor(s) for JD could have increased his likelihood of being violent, particularly if stress contributed to substance use.

Where the money is concerned, my understanding is that what she's entitled to by California law in the absence of a pre-nup is not JD's fortune but half of the money that he made during the period of their marriage, up until the point of separation. While I'm sure that's still a large sum, it's nowhere near his net worth (or shouldn't be, anyway). Where the upcoming Alice movie is concerned, would there have been more to be gained financially by delaying separation/divorce proceedings until after the movie's wide release if money were a major motivator? I'm sure there was a lump sum attached to Depp's role, but would there also have been income attached to movie proceeds? I don't entirely understand how these things work in Hollywood. Does anyone have any idea?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast