Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level

AOW and the TV Adapt

What scenes are storylines from AOW would you like to see adapted to the screen?

Michonne and Carl scene where they are clearing walkers in front of the ASZ and Carl nearly dies because of he's blindspot. This scene will be a great Michonne/Carl moment for the screen. But, mostly importantly it will allow the audience to see Carl deal with he's new limitations. We did not get to see that in 6b. After he lost the eye he's reading with Enid and leading walker Deanna to her 2nd death.

Spencer and Holly's death are a must be me. Both deaths were great. Spencer should keep his and Tara should get Holly's

Michonne and Jesus clearing walkers and finding out Negan's new biological weapon

The coalition's first attack on Sanctuary (leading the walker herd) and the bombing of ASZ

Ezekiel comparing swords with Michonne

The Sanctuary and the Kingdom communities. The show did a great job bringing ASZ and the Hilltop to life.

Rick cutting Negan's neck. But, I would like the variation where Carl steps him and kills him instead of the whole imprisonment angle

Negan burning the guy's face

Dwight's speech to Ezekiel, Rick and Jesus. That's important moment for the character.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not sure if they will do the guts on the weapons trick. Abe was cut by Sasha and nothing happened. It could be a continuity error. However, the herd of walkers at the Sanctuary is a MUST!! What I think would be super cool is if Rick's crew take the walker trucks left by the wolves and drive them to the Sanctuary.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    The Spencer death is on my list as well.

Not word for word, but I want some variation of the rather odd (and even confusing to his own people) way Negan announces to his men that they're going to war.

As @Milks26 said, I think the part where Carl and Michonne are clearing away the walkers is very important. I want to see some kind of difficulty with losing an eye.

My must see though, is the shooting of Lucille and Negan's reaction to it. That scene was too good to just exclude.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    It's just before the war starts in the comic but the scene with Andrea narrowly surviving in bell tower where she is attacked by Connor is going to be underwhelming as fuck in the show.

I don't care if they do it with Sasha instead, it just won't pack the same emotional tension as it did in the comics. Sasha is a B-character unlike the A-character Andrea is in the comic and her final declaration of survival won't come off in the same awesome way as a direct consequence.

I'd hope the actual AOW arc is the end of the show. At this point it seems to be declining in popularity and after the S6 cliffhanger debacle I don't see that changing anytime soon.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm willing to bet that they're going to hype the shit out of AoW, then have a huge letdown for the ending, then say "it's only to prepare you for what's to come, it's going to blow your minds", only to dissapoint again and repeat the whole cycle.

You know how I know this will happen? Because it's what they do. EVERY FUCKING TIME. WAKE THE FUCK UP, FOLKS.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    I am sorry, I just flushed the AMC version of this down the bowl.