Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level

Carol-All-Out-Debate-Thread-(LOVE-AND-HATE-Let-s-Have-a-Mature-Discussion)-6

This is the continuation of this http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...-Discussion)-5 Let keep debating!!!!!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    What i hate is that they even had MMB crying in the Red Nose Day skit . Why they still remind us that Carol is a drama queen

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Fuck Carol.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahira View Post
    What i hate is that they even had MMB crying in the Red Nose Day skit . Why they still remind us that Carol is a drama queen
    Well they had her crying because its funny and because Carol's entire existence is fueled by misery lol.

Abused wife.
    Freed from abuse but loses her daughter.
    Tries to make the best of things by killing but loses her adopted daughters.
    Everyone she grows to love dies
    From now until the day she dies she'll have to kill and even that's not a guarantee to save people.

Which is why she is running away. She wants to be away from all of it if she can. But she learned very quickly that even if she runs she'll have to kill and there will always be someone there to care about her even if she doesn't want to.

You probably don't care but I figured I'd spark a rant.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Ok so it's time for another one those rare moment when I ask a serious question. Happening way too much lately. If this whole Kingdom thing comes to fruition in away that resembles the comics at all amd Carol chooses to stay what sort of role would everyone like to see her in? If Ezekiel is characterized the way I've always heard about in he comics then it's pretty obvious that he will be the unchallenged leader running around acting like he's a king. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here. Never read the comics.

1. Would she become his romantic partner
    2. Would she be his trusted advisor that's he depends on
    3. Would she teach people if they even need to be taught at this point
    4. Will she remain untrusting of them and live her life from the outside looking in for a while
    5. Would a new character that isn't Tobin but proves to be formidable with similar experiences as Carol be ok for her to open up to

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NostraKwamus View Post
    Well they had her crying because its funny and because Carol's entire existence is fueled by misery lol.

Abused wife.
    Freed from abuse but loses her daughter.
    Tries to make the best of things by killing but loses her adopted daughters.
    Everyone she grows to love dies
    From now until the day she dies she'll have to kill and even that's not a guarantee to save people.

Which is why she is running away. She wants to be away from all of it if she can. But she learned very quickly that even if she runs she'll have to kill and there will always be someone there to care about her even if she doesn't want to.

You probably don't care but I figured I'd spark a rant.
    the problem is not if i don't care or not but her character is a lil pathetic now . I just hope she will not crying like a baby in season 7 and act like an adult . Btw, She is not the only character who suffered in the show ...

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Ok so it's time for another one those rare moment when I ask a serious question. Happening way too much lately. If this whole Kingdom thing comes to fruition in away that resembles the comics at all amd Carol chooses to stay what sort of role would everyone like to see her in? If Ezekiel is characterized the way I've always heard about in he comics then it's pretty obvious that he will be the unchallenged leader running around acting like he's a king. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here. Never read the comics.

1. Would she become his romantic partner
    2. Would she be his trusted advisor that's he depends on
    3. Would she teach people if they even need to be taught at this point
    4. Will she remain untrusting of them and live her life from the outside looking in for a while
    5. Would a new character that isn't Tobin but proves to be formidable with similar experiences as Carol be ok for her to open up to
    To be honest, I've not given season 7 a whole lot of thought when it comes to what I would like to see for the characters and I'm not overly interested in the kingdom. Not being a comic reader, I know nothing about it so I'll just have to guess on what I might like to see happen.

I'll go with Carol works through her issues (at least a little) and becomes a trusted advisor. I suppose I could also see her teaching people how to protect themselves if the need is there.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    the problem is not if i don't care or not but her character is a lil pathetic now . I just hope she will not crying like a baby in season 7 and act like an adult . Btw, She is not the only character who suffered in the show ...
    I'm assuming that when you say that she's pathetic that you're referring to how she's chosen to deal with the shit that has piled up on her?

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    You're one of those instant gratification types, eh? The people who want her to be "bad-ass", perfect, and flawless for your entertainment? I get people getting tired of misery Carol, I do. But she's emotional. Any normal human would. Take Maggie for example who is basically perfect. She's gotten over every loss and is not haunted by anything. Strong? Maybe. But I think it's more poor writing than anything. She's never really reacted profoundly to anything in her story. Carol has which is why she was the driving force of many arcs. This misery arc has a reason and a payoff and she'll eventually get over it.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    Ok so it's time for another one those rare moment when I ask a serious question. Happening way too much lately. If this whole Kingdom thing comes to fruition in away that resembles the comics at all amd Carol chooses to stay what sort of role would everyone like to see her in? If Ezekiel is characterized the way I've always heard about in he comics then it's pretty obvious that he will be the unchallenged leader running around acting like he's a king. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here. Never read the comics. 1. Would she become his romantic partner 2. Would she be his trusted advisor that's he depends on 3. Would she teach people if they even need to be taught at this point 4. Will she remain untrusting of them and live her life from the outside looking in for a while 5. Would a new character that isn't Tobin but proves to be formidable with similar experiences as Carol be ok for her to open up to
    I don't think Carol will look for romance again. She was using a variety of things as a coping mechanism. Tobin was the opposite of Ed in every way, so she thought maybe he would be a nice distraction. The weight of her decisions eventually broke her. Running away is her version of "dealing with it" so I doubt she'll go back for more coping. I think she'll be planning to run again but circumstances will push her back to the family. She'll find a kindred spirit in Ezekiel I believe. He clearly puts up a tough exterior for the cameras but he's a softy on the inside. What he has done or will do haunts him similar to Carol. I expect more black guy mind reading to take place lol

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast