Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milks26 View Post
    Its possible - she's in the lineup. But, I don't see it happening.
    After all the studying I did to get my PhD, I'd have to agree. All the knowledge I have now makes this seem like an impossible scenario. Not as impossible as other scenarios though, right?

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    I would demote this show back to Netflix status like I did with season 5. Now I'm not one of those "if so and so dies we riot" type of people but Michonne is one of the very few reason I even watch this show to begin with.

I don't think every character needs to have a meaty arc and abundance of screen time before they die off but us Michonne fans have been given nothing but scraps for the longest. So I would be very upset and disappointed. I don't think she's the LV but I wouldn't rule her out as a possibility.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Nah, it's not her. I'm just not convinced, and I have watched all of the theory videos on YouTube as well. It makes no sense for Michonne to be the LV. Rick is not going to lose a third love interest so soon. It would literally send him right back into crazy town circa season 3. There would be zero chance of Negan living if he killed Michonne (or Carl obviously). Carl would never have a relationship with Negan. Character arc wise it also makes no sense for Michonne. Her character has not come full circle or run its course like a few others. It's Glenn or Abe as the LV.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Not going to happen.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tragically it's not going to happen, though it would be one of my preferred scenario's at this moment in time. Obviously if they could have Negan Lucille Michonne in front of Rick and then Lucille Rick in front of Carl then that would get rid of my particular bete noire with one fell swoop and pave the way for some entertaining Carl/Negan interaction. Sadly the writers and showrunners have such limited vision.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think michonne will be the LV. However I think she will either die at the end of season seven or the beginning of season eight.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Nope, not her. I won't stop watching but I would need a few weeks off. I don't see her going anywhere for a long time. There was too much buildup of Richonne & her story is not done. I can see her being a last person standing

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Tragically it's not going to happen, though it would be one of my preferred scenario's at this moment in time. Obviously if they could have Negan Lucille Michonne in front of Rick and then Lucille Rick in front of Carl then that would get rid of my particular bete noire with one fell swoop and pave the way for some entertaining Carl/Negan interaction. Sadly the writers and showrunners have such limited vision.
    The show would be cancelled within one year if this happened. Luckily it won't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123