Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    What i find funny is that Caryl is talked about it article and the press more than the actual canon couples. Seems kinda weird to me that people are more into a non canon couple that the ones that have given us the last few season.
    Well you have to remember too thst Caryl has been building since season 2 so more exposure and it had time to build up. The writers and ex showrunner really loved and took special care of Caryl. This show runner doesn't care about nothing except for wiping his ass with pages of the comic book on screen, disrespecting the fans, cliffhangers, lazy writing and fucking gimmicks, then his favorite.. fan pandering since season 4 epsiode 1 with patrick. I blame him for this shit, this show was good before his ass became showrunner. People used to call me crazy for quitting the show back in Season 4 because of his antics but finally in Season 5 and 6 everyone is finally noticing what I did back in 2013. Pimple needs to be popped as soon as possible and get a new showrunner becsuse the guy is making this show kill itself.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ƊҽαɗłƴƝίɠɦƚʂɦαɗҽ View Post
    Well you have to remember too thst Caryl has been building since season 2 so more exposure and it had time to build up. The writers and ex showrunner really loved and took special care of Caryl. This show runner doesn't care about nothing except for wiping his ass with pages of the comic book on screen, disrespecting the fans, cliffhangers, lazy writing and fucking gimmicks, then his favorite.. fan pandering since season 4 epsiode 1 with patrick. I blame him for this shit, this show was good before his ass became showrunner. People used to call me crazy for quitting the show back in Season 4 because of his antics but finally in Season 5 and 6 everyone is finally noticing what I did back in 2013. Pimple needs to be popped as soon as possible and get a new showrunner becsuse the guy is making this show kill itself.
    Pimple needs to be popped is the best thing I have read this year on here.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Pimple needs to be popped is the best thing I have read this year on here.
    Well his show running capabilities are like a pimple annoying, ugly, and painful.
    Thank you.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSaint View Post
    I'm not sure if Caryl will happen in S7 but I also don't necessarily think it has been entirely shelved by TPTB. The reason I say that is because there have been a few times throughout this series that I assumed TPTB just weren't going to go there but then they threw in otherwise pointless scenes (like the hug at the end of "Same Boat") that gave me whiplash. @Mia Dixon is right: There DO seem to be a lot of articles about Caryl on the web. Ship it or not, there's no denying that TPTB are well aware of the ship's existence. I can see them milking it until the fucking end of the series if they think it will keep fans interested...
    That's the way I see it also. Since season 2, Caryl has been brought up time and time again by interviewers, fans, writers; they win polls or place high in polls about Best TV Couples; they are brought up more than any other pairing on the show. As you've said, TPTB is very aware of all that and they've been milking it for all it's worth and I believe they will continue to do so until the end. Carol and Daryl are their Will-They-Won't-They pairing. When it comes to exposure, this is gold. This is free publicity that TPTB probably never planned (as it often happens), but the public noticed the chemistry between the two actors and Caryl was born. This is the type of free publicity that producers dream about. Oh yeah. They'll milk it until the end of the series. Whether they'll actually make Caryl canon remains to be seen, but they'll milk it for sure.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    O Christ..I hope this doesn't get out of control. But I don't think they'll ever go canon anymore. And if they don't it'll be because Gimple is a tantrum throwing jackass that ruins good relationships because of immature reasons. Carol and Daryl are such a perfect pairing. They have exceptional chemistry and I love their scenes together. Gimple is making all of these stupid couples canon and he's ignoring the one good one

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Being a well-to-do now with my doctorate and all, I'll just say this: Carol needs a break from everything. Did the Lord of Ass, Breaker of floral sweaters, help Carol out for a bit? Damn right he did. But Carol has been waiting to do her own thing for a while. Leave the damn girl alone. I just hope the Lord's sexual appeal didn't rub off on her too much. Otherwise, Ezekiel better keep that tiger in it's cage once she gets to The Kingdom, just to avoid the blurred out scenes of Shiva humping Carol's leg we'd all inevitably see. Female on female interspecies interaction might upset the SJW's too much. At least Daryl is technically still human even though his "grunting only" dialog might confuse certain viewers of the validity of that statement.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Level
    We all know the bond is there, do you guys think it will ever get defined? After 6 seasons I'm at a point where I need to put it in a category, platonic or not.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not sure what's going on with it anymore, but I do know that it's the best relationship they've had on the show. They'd be stupid to ignore it.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought something would happen between the two back in season 2 but more recent developments have me thinking differently. It's very obvious that they care deeply for each other but they're both going on two different paths it seems. And if I'm being honest, I can't even imagine Daryl being in a relationship with anybody at this point in time. I think they just like to tease the fans with the possibility of it to keep some of them around. Especially when it comes to Daryl. He's the one character that gets shipped with almost everybody from Rosita to Jesus. I think they like to keep people guessing when it comes to him.

I don't ship them but if it were to happen then I wouldn't be surprised. But at the moment I don't think it will.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    They need to define this bond as being a strictly platonic, adult friendship. The icing on the cake would be Carol saying that Daryl is her "brother," or Daryl calling Carol his "sister." Never again would I be subjected to the vomit-inducing tripe that is Caryl gifs or Caryl fan posts. In a perfect scenario, the Caryl fans would immediately cease to exist, but even if it were to happen, they'd still cling onto hope, living vicariously through the characters even posthumously.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast