Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

Who Survives / Dies in the Whisperer War?

Who Do You Want to Survive The Whisperer War Arc? Who do you want to die?

Here's My Pics......

Survive| Negan, Carl, Andrea, Lydia, Maggie, Sophia, Hershel Jr, Michonne, Eugene, Jesus, Sedique, Dante, Magna

Deaths| Rick, Alpha, Beta, Dwight, Gabriel, Heath, Earl Sutton, all (or Most of Redshirts on all sides) Alexandria, Kingdom, Hilltop, Santuary

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm getting the feeling that Kirkman might kill off Negan in this war.
    I personally don't like this feeling but it's just in the back of my head.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Will die ; Negan/Gabriel/Heath/Dwight/Alpha/Jesus/Dante

I don't think Kirkman is willing to kill any of his main original characters just yet(besides Negan)

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    100% will live: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Jesus, Sophia, Eugene, Hershel Jr., redshirts who don't fight on the front lines

50/50: Andrea, Maggie, Lydia, Heath, Aaron, Negan, Dante,

100% will die: Alpha, Beta, Gabriel, Dwight, redshirts who do fight on the front lines

I'd honestly be shocked if either of Andrea or Maggie kicked the bucket; nonetheless, out of the pre-prison cast, they feel like the most likely to die. Also don't think Negan will die, as the likelihood is that he ends up killing Beta (it is being heavily teased in their interactions with each other) and destroys the Whisperers from within to save Rick's ass and gain him favour no matter how unlikely that would seem at this point with the characters in Rick's group. Lydia I see sticking around for a bit as well, mostly because she is my top pick for killing Alpha and it would be a waste for her to do it and then just have her killed unceremoniously.

Dwight is the only core focus character (besides Alpha) that I see biting the bullet in the war as a clear cut guarantee. This mostly boils down to the fact that he is going to be leading the army headfirst; has seemingly given up leadership of the Saviors that opens it up for a certain someone to take back over; and to top it off Lucille is currently in his possession and with a free Negan on the loose that is a dangerous thing to have. Also, I feel as if his character has reached the end of its life cycle and him dying in say, five issues time would deliver quite the gut punch to readers due to his long tenure as a major player and great character development.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I love these threads.

I think Maggie is going to be the big death of the arc but we will lose a lot of survivors in the war.

I think the goners will be Heath, Maggie, Dwight, Sophia, Gabriel, Alpha, Beta, Redshirts.

Negan could die. I really need to see where he takes this. If he's truly siding with Alpha then I see him dying in this arc as well. If he's just using her then I could see him surviving and making it through.

After the war I think the following main-ish characters are alive: Lydia, Carl, Rick, Michonne, Andrea, Jesus, Eugene, Magna

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Live: Michonne, Carl, Heath, Sophia, Maggie, Jesus, Dwight, Gabriel, Magna

Die: Negan, Lydia, Alpha, Dante (hate that guy), Beta, Eugene, Sidqe

50/50: Aaron (they might keep him around for Jesus)

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know who I think will die, but I know that I hope Negan dies. He's overstayed his welcome so damn long. I doubt Rick will die yet. I figure he won't die in a war with other characters. He may die somewhat soon, but I'll bet his death would be separate from other important deaths. I really barely care about any of the characters left, so I don't think I'd really care much no matter who dies... As long as it's not baby Hershel or Sophia... and as long as it is Negan.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Gilligan, I'm certain you're right when it comes to Rick. There's no way he's dying in a war alongside a lot of the lesser characters. When he does go, (which I think is fairly soon), it's going to be epic. I always wanted Negan to be the man to do the job, but that's just not happening.

Our feelings on Negan couldn't be more different, but I think you'll be getting your wish soon. I don't expect it to be in the war itself, but immediately after. The only thing I'm hoping, is that they don't decide Negan should be one of the good guys. He's such a great villain. Why ruin him?

I do think either Michonne or Andrea will go, along with other lesser characters like Dante, Heath, and (with any luck) Gabriel.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I could see him escaping the carnage that is the final battle and being discovered by Rick/Carl outside of the battlefield. He's beaten and exhausted and defeated a la Ultron in Age of Ultron.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    @Gilligan, I'm certain you're right when it comes to Rick. There's no way he's dying in a war alongside a lot of the lesser characters. When he does go, (which I think is fairly soon), it's going to be epic. I always wanted Negan to be the man to do the job, but that's just not happening.

Our feelings on Negan couldn't be more different, but I think you'll be getting your wish soon. I don't expect it to be in the war itself, but immediately after. The only thing I'm hoping, is that they don't decide Negan should be one of the good guys. He's such a great villain. Why ruin him?

I do think either Michonne or Andrea will go, along with other lesser characters like Dante, Heath, and (with any luck) Gabriel.
    Trying to turn Negan into a "good guy" would be such a huge mistake. With other "villains" we've seen bits of humanity in them - The Governor caring about Penny and Megan and Lilly... Gareth and the Hunters caring about each other and having once been good guys but turned 'bad' after being fucked over. We've seen nothing in Negan that shows he gives a fuck about anyone but himself. I'm pretty sure he is a sociopath. That's not something he's going to just grow out of.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast